• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Writing

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Well dear readers it’s been a long time since we’ve sat down and had a chat.

And before any of you get teary eyed don’t worry, this isn’t going to be about me hanging up my pen for good as that sad walking away music from “Incredible Hulk” plays in the background. But I do have something on my mind and I feel like I owe it to myself to let it out.

I’ve been spinning tales primarily featuring everyone’s favorite couple Billy & Krista for a couple years now. In that time I’ve been called “The Uncrowned King of Romance” here on the TMF. A title that’s made me blush, I’ve also gotten a kick out of being called the “Love Doctor”

Also during that time I’ve grown as a writer, and taken a shot at things partially because I wanted to see if I could do it. But I couldn’t have done it without you, ALL of you. Your comments and feedback have been fuel for the fire in my forge where these stories are smithed. Even those of you who read and don’t comment, I see all those views and I’m grateful for them. Here’s the part to where I get to what I owe you.

I realize that I haven’t visited our favorite couple in a while. Rest assured, they’re fine. They spent the rest of the weekend cuddling, watching movies, and tickling each other silly. You’ll see them again.

I was reading a Stephen King book this morning, and hit a point in the introduction that made me put it down and come here. I can’t put it any better than the man himself.

“There are stories that came in a flash of inspiration and had to be written at once, even if it meant interrupting work on a novel. There are others that have waited patiently...”

And that’s where I am. There’s some stories in my brain that have waited patiently, and now they’re popping up and waving “Me next! Pick me!” So I’ve got some stories coming and they’re off the beaten path. I hope you like them.

Stay cool [emoji41]

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back