• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrong Costume - Part 2 (f/f - ?/f)

fuessekitzler

TMF Novice
Wrong Costume
Part 2

Part 1:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?300158-Wrong-Costume&p=4370479#post4370479

--------

“No! Please not!” Angela begged.

But then she already felt Samantha’s fingernails on her soles. She bit on her lip. She tried to ignore the sensations. But at some point, she couldn’t stand it anymore. First, she had to giggle, then to laugh. And evil Samantha continued. Her fingernails wandered around her poor victim’s soles like ants.

“Seems little Angie is ticklish. I love it! Cootchie cootchie coo!”

Angela tried to protest. But it was hard since the tickling forced her to laugh.
“Ha! Ha! Ple-ea-ease! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha-a! Sto-op i-i-it! Ha! Ha!”
“But you’re laughing. You must enjoy it! Therefore, I’ll keep on giving you that pleasure!”

Jennifer was angry. She couldn’t tell what was worse: What they did to her? Or that she even had ‘helped’ them by this costume of the very sexy jailbird. The worst of all was that they also had her friend Angela. She first didn’t want to wear this costume. But Jennifer had convinced her to take it. Now she felt so sorry for her.

But what was this all about? She still just couldn’t believe it. They had locked her in a box. All was dark now. Would someone put padlocks on it? To trap her in? Would she be in until gong? Or even until the party would end? Would she perhaps … no, about that she didn’t want think. And no. There were just her feet sticking out. The other devices – there you could see the trapped person. See the reactions. But here – just feet. No – she would not be the Padlock Queen.

But poor Angela! She also wore this super sexy outfit. And Samantha was right. She easily would convince boys – and even girls – to put padlocks on her device. Oh no! She had brought her right into this trap. And there was a good chance that Angela would be the padlock queen at the end.

But – well, just feet to be seen. On the other hand – a mean way to prank someone. Perhaps another officer would let her out to put someone else in. Then she – Jennifer – would be free; but only to be a possible prisoner for the next officer. Oh god! Perhaps she herself could be the Padlock Queen at the end.

These Halloween Parties here are really the top event at College! And then with the surprise for the freshmen. Hehe! What a pity it’s my senior year now. I will miss it. Well, the first year – ok. Most time I had been cuffed or was locked and tortured in one of the devices. But I was one of those who was released by the gong. Pooh! It really is more fun to tease and torture the trapped ones than to be one.

This year starts very well. Two beauties in devices right from the beginning. Let’s see. Oh! One is in the box. Yes, I also had to spend an hour or two in it. Very mean. Especially when you not know what will be done in. And she does not know. She is the first freshman in it this year. Hehe!

Her box is not attended? Fine. Let’s see.

Nice sneakers. Let’s grab the first. Mhmm. First slowly undo the lace. Ah! There’s activity in it. Baby, you must go through where I had to go through three years ago! There’s nothing you can do. Right! The lace is open. And now slowly, very slowly off with it.
Oh wonderful! I like it when they wiggle their socked feet. Wiggle as much as you want! You can’t escape!
Now let’s grab the other foot. Hehe! Guess she is in panic now! OK – lace is undone. And now slowly, very slowly off from the foot.
OK, young Lady! Wiggle them. Shout inside. Knock to the lid. Do what you want. Your feet are mine!

Oh! I love it how you wiggle them! Do you already know what will happen next? Still no one else joins me. Well, there are already several other victims trapped in the other devices. Good! You are here just for me.

Ok. Then again. Slowly, very slowly. Nice black socks. But off with them very slowly. I know it. Slowly done this already is torture. Especially being trapped in this box. But I like it. Just a pity I can’t see your face. Your reactions.
Hey! What’s that? That’s new! Ah – a monitor. Let’s see. Wow! That’s an invention! A night vision cam just above your face. Hehe! I can see you. But you not me. You even don’t know who I am. Hey, aren’t you Jen? Hehe! I know you. I’m your tutor in psychology. Well, doesn’t the situation you’re trapped in right now just fit to our current topic: phobias? We must discuss that at next tutorial.

But back to your socks. Well, I’ve started to peel off one of them. Mhmm. Nice! That heel of you looks nice. That perfect skin. I like it. Stop! No! I won’t touch it now. Oh! All of your sole is so nice! And there it is. Your first foot all bared. Oh, your little toes. If you would know what will happen to them.

But first – the other foot. Slowly – very slowly again. Ah! Yes! That perfect heel. Now very slowly your perfect sole. And there they are. Your nice little toes.

Yes! Wiggle them! But you don’t have any chance!

I guess you think you know what I will do to you. Yes – later I will tickle you. But – o.k. a little bit.

Which foot? O.k. your right foot. Let’s grab it with one hand that you can’t move it. Oh! That fear in your eyes! Good thing this night vision camera. And now my finger to your sole. Touch. And now – yes there. Touch. Which point now? Ok there. Touch. Oh God! Yes! You’re going crazy. Just before it has started at all. I know it. It is so cruel these seldom touches. Knowing a real tickle dance soon will start? When? Where will I touch you next? And when will the real dance start? And yes – I guess you don’t like it that someone has grabbed your foot. That someone is touching you. And you can’t do anything about it. And you even don’t know who it is. It is me. And I will have so much fun with you.

Touch. O.k. – where next? Touch.

And now – a little tickle dance. Oh yes! Your little feet are really ticklish. Oh I like this.

O.k. – hands away. Hehe! You don’t move your feet now. You just does not know what is going to happen next. Idea! Oh, I’m such a devil! Hehe!

Grab the other foot. Wait.
Wait.
Wait.
One touch.
Wait.

And off with the hand.

Hehe!

Where it is – are right there. Let’s take it. Oh, yes!

The other hand to spread the toes apart. And now right to your vulnerable flesh with ist. One space after the other. Hehe!
That will keep you busy while I’m going to enjoy something off the buffet. See you later – or better – feel me later. Just here that you surely still will be there. Klick. The padlock is attached. Bye. Bye.

Now to the buffet. I’m hungry. And thirsty. If Jen is hungry and a thirsty, too? Well, her problem. She won’t get something for quite some time. I guess I will leave my lock on until the party ends. But now let’s wait that the itching powder has time to work between her poor toes

Great story! I love the foot tickling :feets: and the itching powder mentioned at the end. :D

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back