• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wtf lmfao

I don't think I've missed a session either, but I've been flaked on a few times too. Sucks!

I'm sorry! That's a bummer of a feeling. I've never had a TMF session, nor have I even scheduled one from the TMF, but I've been flaked on too. Last-minute even. Had a hell of a Craigslist session last night though! Hahaha.

Hey Rachel. That really stinks. I never flake out. I'm in Brooklyn. Let me know if you're interested.

Not exactly on-topic, but referring to Rachel's comment earlier:

I don't really "get" people that talk on here as if they want to do things that they'd NEVER actually do in real life. But I *accept* that.

The lowest of the low, however, is to set up a travel session, where someone is traveling to YOU, talk all cheery and excited about it, and then go no-show-no-comms at the last minute once you know the person has already driven hours to be where they said they're meeting you on your terms.

Don't do that. If you're strictly fantasy, say so up front or for heaven's sake at least before agreeing to a date for a meet. Don't lead someone on into a trip costing hundreds of dollars to sit in their hotel room alone at the destination, because of your fantasy mindset. Most of us 'lers will still RP even with that stipulation, but please don't make us spend real money and time out of our lives dishonestly.

Again, this post is in ref to Rachel saying something had happened to her with no-shows, nothing against her.

Thx for the vent.

//R

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back