• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWF Divas

Edge

First Level Iron Feather
I didn't see any wwf divas listed in the celeb section. No info on Trish Stratus, Amy Lita Dumas, Torrie Wilson etc.?

Oh if anyone here likes feet, there are some decent pics (rare, new ones I found) of Jessica Alba's feet. It almost seems like she hides them in pics for some reason. Tease.

Jessica Alba's Worshiper,
Edge

I would love some pics of Jessica's feet. Ticklish information on the WWF (Not E!) Divas have been hard to find. One rumour circulated on this fourm a while back was that Trish and Torrie have tickle fights in the hotel and that Trish has very ticklish feet. I know Stacie Keibler is ticklish on her belly due to that one WCW show where she was getting lipstick smeared on her stomach by Daffney and was trying SO HARD not to laugh. I think Lita is ticklish due to this one picture I found with her feet in Matt Hardy's lap and Jeff Hardy was next to them (It's on the Lita tickling group in Yahoo) I hope to meet em someday after an MSG House Show or at WWF NY, or at even Funtime USA in Brooklyn and ask for full confirmation. There's nothing I wouldn't do to take on Trish in a tickle fight. Especally with the things she wears. It would be pleaure pulling off those long black boots exposing her bare feet. ^_^ OOOH! o.o; I'm gonna go fantasize now...

Zechs is right, I read a while back that Trish is ticklish on her feet....I believe that it is mentioned a few times in this forum somewhere. As for the other Divas, well, good luck to you! You have my total support, and should you find out anything at all, let me know! I'm with ya all the way.

Ticklish Divas

If anyone ever does find out anything concrete on Lita, please be sure to tell! I would love to be able to post such welcome news on my tickling Lita yahoo group!
Personally, I think she's ticklish....

It's been posted on the forum several times that Trish has ticklish feet, and is ticklish pretty much everywhere! Stephanie MacMahon, and the Kat also have supposedly have ticklish feet, and I believe there is also info confirming that Lita is ticklish on the feet. From what I remember, the only non-ticklish WWE female is Molly Holly. Oh well, you can't win them all

:( Ah bummer. And Molly used to wrestle as barefoot Mona. I really thought it was hard for her to do those matches too...

Hey magic fingers, where did you hear about Steph and the Kat from? I used to LOVE the Kat....its a shame she was taken off :( And if you know the place where Lita's confirmation is, I would love to read it. As for Molly, it's a sad thing to hear. And Zechs, I know the feeling. I would always hope that someone would hit a leg lock and add a little something special to it :p hey, a guy can dream, right?

Please give out any bit of info you can on Stephanie McMahon. Any and all details would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Hey PJSport, the only thing I have heard about Steph is from a while back, and I don't believe that it was on here. Some guy had claimed that she was very ticklish on her feet, and had this story that he had a friend that got him into an afterparty for the WWF. He was given a tour by Steph, and they eventually came to this room, where she made the comment that her feet hurt. He asked if he could give her a massage, she agreed, and it eventually led to him tickling her. He claimed to have pictures of it that a friend took, but I never received them :mad: That is about it, so I don't know what to believe. If anyone else has heard anything about this, fill in any blanks that I have left.

That's the same story I heard. I would like to believe it, but......

We really need a WWF writer as one of us. Or one of the wrestlers. Those Hardyz look like one of us. Or maybe even "Big Evil" (Groan) I think Vince is on to us though. The last bra/panty and swimsuit matches, there wasn't really any sandals or bare feet. Trish has been wearing boots in those matches A LOT MORE lately. To quote one of my fav. superstars, "WHASSUP WIT DAT?!" Stacy never dissapoints us though. ^_^ I love her.

I know how you feel Sandrock, if only the proof would have been shown. And Zechs, that Vince thing, sadly, makes sense big time. Minus Stacy and occasionally Torrie, the boots are in overdrive, thats for sure. But doesn't Vince always say he will please the fans (isn't that what makes TV work?)? If this is true, I say we bombard the crap out of the WWF website with letters and such! And what is that in the sky? A bird, a plane?.....no, its da Hurricane (fav. guy wrestler no. 2!!!)

LOL you like the hurricane!! He is soo weird! IM a big triple H fan..cuz he is jacked to the roof..and I liked Scott Hall a lot too..but he got fired..but anyway yeah...That stephanie mcmahon picture would be nice to see...but it prolly never happened

I will have to agree with you, ISU, that that pic is probably non-existant. But should I ever find that guy again, you all will have a definate answer on that. As for the Hurricane, well....he's goofier than hell, but he makes fun of all the old comic books, and that has always seemed funny to me for some reason. Oh well, you know what they say: through howling wind and pouring rain, all shall fear the Hurricane, so WASSUP WIT DAT? :D

Oops, almost forgot one thing.....Triple H will always be number 1!!! He is The Game, and he is that damn good! The only person that could compare would be Trish....or, now that I think about it, Stacy, or Lita, or Kat....(we HAVE to find out something on them! :confused: someone must know!!!!)

Why doesn't someone write to their fan mail asking them, it couldn't hurt to ask!

Good call borg, but I have yet to hear back from them. But the more people that try, the more likely that someone will get through, so I shall keep trying. Let us know if you have any better luck than I do.

You gotta be kidding me! The great Molly Holly isn't ticklish at all???

Damn... she's my favorite WWF Diva too!:confused:

My apologies to triple}{ for not responding sooner. I haven't been that active in the forum lately (been going through some personal s**t). I read in this forum a while back about a guy who claimed to work w/the WWF(yeah I know it's the WWE now, but when this info posted, it was the WWF) Anyway, I believe he claimed he saw Lita tickle the Kat's feet backstage, and the Kat jerked her feet away, and laughed, saying that her feet are ticklish. I believe this same individual was hanging out w/Lita, the Hardys and Edge & Christian in a hotel room, and they were showing him how to apply a figure-four leg lock. When he had the figure four on Lita, he started tickling her feet, and she started squirming and laughing, while the other guys thought it was funny as hell. It's been posted several times that both Steph & Trish have ticklish feet, and for you upper-body ticklers, I'm pretty sure Trish has admitted to being ticklish everywhere. This WWE employee did say the only female that didn't seem to be very ticklish was Molly Holly. I'm doing this all from memory, so I hope I'm not misquoting this person. And, while many of these women are hot, none of them even comes close to Missy Hyatt (when Missy was in her prime, which was about 10 years ago). This leads me to a suggestion. Can the moderators develop some sort of a TMF search engine ,so if someone wanted to look up, say Trish Stratus, or F/F tickling, they wouldn't have to look back through weeks, or months of posts to find what they're looking for? Just a thought

:wow: :wow: :wow:
Kat.....ticklish feet......heaven.....I'll be back in a few
*falls to floor :zzzzz: :p

Okay, back now. Fingers, thanks for the info. Though the Kat tidbit was new to me, I had heard all the others and your memory is working fine. As for that search engine, that is a very good idea. The only opinion against it that I would see would be that some may say that that is the purpose of the sticky-ed list of celebs at the beginning of this section. Other than that, I'm with you on that!

Zechs Merquiise said:
I think Lita is ticklish due to this one picture I found with her feet in Matt Hardy's lap and Jeff Hardy was next to them (It's on the Lita tickling group in Yahoo)

Is this the pic you were referring to? You just KNOW there had to be some tickling going on either before or after this pic was taken....lucky bastards!!

And there's a "Lita tickling group" on Yahoo??

What are you guys talking about...

First of all Missy Hyat has nothing on the late Miss Elizabeth in every way, beauty class and everything elts. The only place where them ight be equils is picking men (niether was very good at that). Next, and truthfully, HHH is a scum bag. First off he isn't half as good as he claims to be, next he's only where he a) washed HBK's jock strap for a few years, b) because he married the bosses daughter, and c) takes it in the ass from his father-in-law. HHH is one of the reasons why I don't watch WWE ANYMORE. He has fucked over the roster to such an extent that nobody is in a possition to seem like a viable contender. 1 Benoit is worth an infinet number of Cripple H's. HE'S A BITCH!!!!!

Also Sable's feet are quite ticklish, and she claimed to enjoy being tickled once.

HHH has gotten where he is because he has knowledge of the business and he is an expert in the WWE Ring. He is not a great wrestler, i am not saying that, but as far as psychology and ring presence are concerned, he is the best there is. Also, HHH is not a scum bag, i have had the pleasure of meeting him personally, he is a very nice guy. Chances are that when Vince has to hand the business over, he will leave it in the hands of HHH and Stephanie.

But, like you, i also dont watch WWE anymore. TNA/RoH > WWE. Period.

About Triple H

First off I have a love/hate thing with Triple H. See, he's a good wrestler (when he isn't playing dirty) which I don't care how much you hate him, you still have to admit that he's one of the best. Second he's like the only guy left that was there from awhile ago, but now Stone Cold is coming back so that should be fun. I hate Triple H because on the show he is cast as a whiny little prick that's too full of himself. Me, I'm a Cena fan so I hope to god he kicks the crap out of HHH, but as story-lines go, Triple H will probably win.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back