• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWF Wrestler to join the nWo

Whitch WWF Wrestler might join the nWo

• Ric Flair (Wooo! a good swerve for the fans)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undertaker (Trouble for Flair)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Mavin and Al Snow(A rookie and his mentore)

• The Godfather (nWo 4-Ho's)

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Rocishie (You never know)

• Big Sho (He was nWo befor, why not again)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • X-Pac (He was better off as Syxx)

• Y2J (If he losses at WrestleMania maybe)

• Triple H (Same as Y2J)

• RVD (They need some one to kick out latter, why not RVD)

• Total voters
It's probably gonna be the Undertaker. In the last week, he was almost praising the NWO for their actions. And if you notice the last couple t.v. shows, 'Taker is wearing a sweatshirt, bet there's an NWO t-shirt underneath.

Drew

Well

I think that Triple H would be a great addition to the nWo. It would be the perfect way to get back at Vince and Steph.....It is time for the nWo to pick up the pace and destroy the wwf.....Im right there with em' -nWo 4-Life.

I don't see how Triple H joining the NWO would be "Getting back at Vince," seeing as how he is the one that brought them to the WWF, and they're on the same side.

Well

When Vince brought the nWo to the wwf, he said "Im going to do something that even I will regret." -Thus, triple H could join and help the nWo in making Vince regret that decision. So as you can see, they are not on the same side. -nWo 4-Life.

Hunter won't join

Triple H won't join because he did the group thing with DX, however don't be suprised to see the nWo drop vince on his head in the comming months. I'm not conected it just seems likely to happen. I don't think McMahn would let the nWo get so out of hand like Bichoff did, I think they will be around for some time. Hogan will get ousted eventualy and fude with them, but the nWo itself will become like the new Henan Family. Yes I did mean Rakishie sorry I spelled it wrong.

I honestly wonder if anyone will be permitted to join the nWo. It's probably more effective marketing to keep the group down to the main 3 that started it all. I'm sure that many would lose interest if half the WWF became nWo. Matches would quickly get boring.

1. WWF guy enters ring.
2. nWo guy enters ring.
3. Match ensues.
4. WWF guy starts winning.
5. 15 nWo members come down to ring and beat snot out of WWF guy.
6. Play annoyingly redundant nWo music.
7. Repeat steps on every match until Pay-per-View.

Just to add something...

If anyone, I'd have to agree with TicklingDuo-Drew and say that the Undertaker would probably fit best. His big thing since turning heel has been "Respect my seniority!" and "I'll make you famous!" This sort of thing would fit in well with the big-headed superstar personalities of the nWo.

At the same time, however, Undertaker is such a big star that to have him join the nWo would probably be a downgrade in marketing. I mean, how much money must have been spent on entrance music for the Undertaker? First his theme was done by Kid Rock, and now Limp Bizkit. They'd be tossing money away to have him use the nWo entrance music. I don't think Vince MacMahon would go for that.

Just Alter the tune...

All they would have to do is slightly chaing his current music "I am the American Bad ass...nWo...2Sweet..." Like Hogan did with his Jimmy Hendrix song in WCW. As for keeping it with three guys, why not just ad X-pac (Syxx,) and the Big Show (AKA the Giant) too the group. This way you would have the core 5 member from the WCW, maybe a sixth guy so they have some one to kick out and beat up (RVD or the like). This Friday I hope to go to WWF @ccess, if I see Vince McMahonI'll would be more then willing to ask him about a ticklefight match:eek: . Maybe I can get some thin useful to me out of that ass hole.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back