• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com FREE Pinup giveaway of The Agencies!

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
To see prior issues of The Agencies, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

This thread is one aspect of the 10-year celebration festivities for The Agencies, our flagship tickle torture comic book. The Agencies #1 was released July 2002, a full decade ago. It's been a great ride so far, and we thank our loyal fans for seeing us through all those long years.

Before The Agencies #7 came along, all of the series' early issues were drawn by different artists. This was deliberate, as I wanted to see different artists' take on our various characters, given very terse physical descriptions and short blurbs on personality traits. Javier really set the bar and the look for the girls in our super spy universe. I've always been curious what his take would've been like, had he done the artwork for all of The Agencies.

Wonder no more!

We have hired him, along with our amazing colorist Patricia, the current pair that created The Agencies #17, to create a series of pinups of all the early issues, the ones he never originally worked on. He won't be redoing the entire issues, but rather one pinup from each issue, from a scene that truly defined that particular issue. That's 10 total issues, 10 total pinups, 1 for every year of the series. And we'll be posting all these pinups for free in this thread. Along with each pinup we will include a blurb about the issue itself, along with a never-before-seen short story that will accompany each image and act as flavor text to set the mood for the piece. None of the pinups have dialogue in them, and that was an artistic decision we made when setting these up.

Enjoy!

To see prior issues of The Agencies, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

The Agencies #1
Issue released July 2002.

This was the second issue we ever released, the first being The Cyriaan Chronicles #1. It is also the only issue penned by someone other than Oblesklk. The community's very own Tee Hee Lawrence wrote the script for this issue, and it isn't hard to see why it's the most clever and humorous installment of the series. Tee Hee just has a way with words, and the characters really spring to life in this issue.

We meet Agent Succubus for the first time in this issue. She unfortunately came to an untimely end is The Agencies #13, but more on that later. We are also introduced to Agent Peepers, a non-recurring character in The Agencies universe. I had considered releasing this as a two-part series, since there is a natural break in the issue on page 14. But ultimately I wanted to keep the story together so it all fell into Issue #1.

Like The Cyriaan Chronicles at the time, I had no intention of making The Agencies an ongoing series with one storyline. I had ideas of what I wanted to do with the issues, but they didn't necessarily have a common thread or anything to do with each other. Instead, I just wanted to show a series of mini ticklish adventures set in the same comic universe, but interpreted differently by various artists. So the first 6 issues of the series are all standalone stories. They're kind of fun because they all showcase main characters that play a major part in the series later on, but in these early issues they're just kind of there.

10_Year_Giveaway_Pinup01.jpg

Agent Peepers stared cooly ahead, focused on the blinking red light opposite her. She fell and rose, rose and fell unevenly, supported by a undulating system of living tendrils. Their purpose was unknown to her, but their breathing felt good, it felt comforting.

She focused on that blinking red light. It flashed in the "on" position every 6.3 seconds. She was able to calculate the timing after 20 cycles. Its function remained hidden, but for now kept her mind occupied.

With little prelude, the light stopped blinking.

The tendrils whipped into a frenzy, grasping and seizing with utmost tempo. Where she had once laid upon a cloudy bed of tendrils, they instead angrily possessed her limbs in some blood crazed frenzy. First a tendril wrapped itself tightly around her first wrist, then her second. Another half dozen attached themselves around her ankles. At first, she could not discern their purpose.

With her red blinking focus gone, Agent Peepers' eyes darted around in a panic. She groaned and stifled a whimper as the tendil worked to stretched her limbs to impossibly lengthy positions. They seemed to draw and quarter her on the floor. Just when she was about ready to scream, the tendrils relaxed just the tiniest bit, forcing her to exhale in relief.

Several tendrils immediately removed her boot which exposed her foot to the frosty air in the room. She heard some voice laughing from behind but tried to resume her focus.

She let out a gasp and started to squirm frantically. One of the tendrils had craftily entered into her shirt sleeve and was curiously digging around her underarm. She was frightfully sensitive in this area, and stifled a scream. A few seconds of this rummaging and Agent Peepers burst out into uncontrollable laughter. Her entire body wracked with spastic laughter as more tendrils entered her sleeves, tickling under her arms. As she desperately attempted to pull her arms down to protect herself against the unwanted intruders, another started stroking her foot.

It was a concerted effort to drive her mad! Three more had lifted her shirt and started firmly poking and stirring the tender areas between her ribs. She was in agony, screaming with laughter, and unable to resume the stoic meditative stance her discipline required to gain full use of her psionic abilities.

Agent Peepers had clearly lost the battle of wills with the tendrils, and thrashed and screamed with laughter as the dream-like web of tendrils soon became her worst nightmare.

Last edited:
Wow! A great new Cover. It's a wonderful Idea. Thanks for sich Present.

And by the Way: Congratulations for 10 Years

Note: I'm waiting for Yelena Issue 4 ;)... I love your Comics, and Yelena is my favorite One

Congratulations Obs - and thanks for the generous gift to all your fans.

10 years is quite an amazing accomplishment!! O.O!!!

Sincere kudos to all of the folks who've worked for Agencies over the years...and to you personally, Obs.

Look very forward to the pin-ups and joining in the celebration.

Cheers,

Bandito

Incredible! The only way it could be better is if they'd been naked :wub:

Wow! A great new Cover. It's a wonderful Idea. Thanks for sich Present.

And by the Way: Congratulations for 10 Years

Note: I'm waiting for Yelena Issue 4 ;)... I love your Comics, and Yelena is my favorite One

Awesome! Yelena 4 is already out at:
http://www.the-agencies.com/yelena-issue-four.html

Or did you mean Yelena #5? I love that comic line too, but it has two strikes against it: first, it's a cult classic (ummm, in other words it doesn't sell as well as our other lines :) ), and second the artist is now the lead artist on The Agencies. So I risk bringing in a third artist to that line which would be rather confusing. But doable. At any rate, I love that comic series a lot, so anything is possible. I just need to find the right artist with the passion and the chops.

Thanks on the 10 years :)

This wasn't meant to be a cover, but I see it...now that you mention it. Interesting!

Ob, kudos to you and Javier for the first of what promise to be delightful celebrations of early AGENCIES. Seeing Succubus (May she "Rest in Peace," sadly not meant as a gag this time.) and Peepers tickled silly by tricky tentacles again makes me wish I had finished the prequel to AGENCIES 1 that I'd labored fitfully and abortively on, revealing how these two unlikely partners met and their first heretofore classified adventure.<br>
The thought that Javier could be conned, uh, convinced into drawing such a prequel almost makes me want to dig out the yellowed, faded manuscript and have another go...
You guys are having way too much fun, and you're (fortunately) insanely generous in sharing these pinups with us.

I a completly Idiot... I meant Pat 5 :blushes:
i must stop drinking^^

Go oe with your work. It's one of the best

Congratulations Obs - and thanks for the generous gift to all your fans.

10 years is quite an amazing accomplishment!! O.O!!!

Sincere kudos to all of the folks who've worked for Agencies over the years...and to you personally, Obs.

Look very forward to the pin-ups and joining in the celebration.

Cheers,

Bandito

Thank you, sir! 10 years is a long time. I've been a member of the online tickling community since 1994, and 18 years is a very, very long time. Through that long stretch of time, I am continuously thankful that over half of it has been spent in pursuit of this fool's dream I've had since a child (make a comic book about tickling) and that there's such a vibrant artistic movement in this community that allows us to practice as we've been able to all these long years.

Incredible! The only way it could be better is if they'd been naked :wub:

Ha! Perhaps so.

Do tentacles and nudity go together like a wink and a smile?

10 years is a long time. I've been a member of the online tickling community since 1994, and 18 years is a very, very long time. Through that long stretch of time, I am continuously thankful that over half of it has been spent in pursuit of this fool's dream I've had since a child (make a comic book about tickling) and that there's such a vibrant artistic movement in this community that allows us to practice as we've been able to all these long years.

!994... It's hard to believe so much time has past. I have fond memories of the original Tickletown and your many contributions in those early days of the online community.

Congratulations on your 10-year celebration for The Agencies! I look forward to celebrating your 20-year celebration and beyond!

Thank you for this wonderful celebratory community gift. Javier and Patricia's work is amazing. As it is already evident, this series of pinups are going to kick ass!

Thank you for fulfilling your dream Obs. Many of our lives are richer as a result.

Jim
MTJpub.com

I'd like to say THANK YOU for giving to the tickling community like this. I really, really apreciate it :thumbsup:

:numberone:

Ob, kudos to you and Javier for the first of what promise to be delightful celebrations of early AGENCIES. Seeing Succubus (May she "Rest in Peace," sadly not meant as a gag this time.) and Peepers tickled silly by tricky tentacles again makes me wish I had finished the prequel to AGENCIES 1 that I'd labored fitfully and abortively on, revealing how these two unlikely partners met and their first heretofore classified adventure.<br>
The thought that Javier could be conned, uh, convinced into drawing such a prequel almost makes me want to dig out the yellowed, faded manuscript and have another go...
You guys are having way too much fun, and you're (fortunately) insanely generous in sharing these pinups with us.

You were always the best writer given credit for any The Agencies issue, it's just a damn shame we couldn't convince you to do more! After holding your goldfish and congressman hostage proved rather disastrous in retaining your talents, I'm afraid we were quite bereft of ideas.

I don't want to comment on specific entries or ideas of the fanfic contest (the details of which will be posted shortly, and for which I will not be a judge), but I would encourage you and anyone with a dream and some time set aside to realize it so we can help it come true.

And yes, we're having a lot of fun with this series. For now, the two artists are productive, eager, and talented. Things are good.

I a completly Idiot... I meant Pat 5 :blushes:
i must stop drinking^^

Go oe with your work. It's one of the best

Don't sweat it man :) I constantly have to refer to our website to figure out which issues we're currently doing in production across the various lines.

!994... It's hard to believe so much time has past. I have fond memories of the original Tickletown and your many contributions in those early days of the online community.

Congratulations on your 10-year celebration for The Agencies! I look forward to celebrating your 20-year celebration and beyond!

Thank you for this wonderful celebratory community gift. Javier and Patricia's work is amazing. As it is already evident, this series of pinups are going to kick ass!

Thank you for fulfilling your dream Obs. Many of our lives are richer as a result.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks Jim!

A 20-year anniversary is probably more than I have the energy for, but stranger things have happened I suppose :) Cheers to our future reserved spot in the Tickling Community Retirement Home (yet to be named). Hmmm, a name...how about Shady Acres? Hmm, too predictable. Blushing bushes? My, too suggestive. Giggling Geysers (not any less suggestive) ? Feather Falls?

Don't sweat it man :) I constantly have to refer to our website to figure out which issues we're currently doing in production across the various lines.

I'm waiting and will be absolutly happy. And I can't wait to see the next... refreshing Cover

I'd like to say THANK YOU for giving to the tickling community like this. I really, really apreciate it :thumbsup:

:numberone:

No problem! I'm very happy to be in a position time wise where I can finally offer this up to folks :)

I'm waiting and will be absolutly happy. And I can't wait to see the next... refreshing Cover

Thanks, I certainly appreciate it. And if you know of any artists looking for work that would do well on that comic, let me know.

The Agencies #2
Issue released November 2002.

Issue #2 was released soon after #1. This was the first issue I wrote, and I wanted to introduce the comic universe in which the stories take place. Quickly in this issue, we learn that the area's youth are being trained at an Academy to destroy 'enemies of the corporations.' Plural insinuates the Academy is neutral in the struggle, that the young adults inside could be employed at different times among warring corps. It happens. We also learn that Earth's population was annihilated through some undisclosed cataclysm: in this story there are only 1.2 billion humans left on the planet. It is not disclosed whether that number is shrinking or growing. And this cataclysm happened roughly 50 years before the beginning of the story (two generations ago).

Here we meet Summer and Lisa, two students at the Academy. All students at the Academy are Agents in training. The top students are recruited for a variety of tasks in the world, but the best go to the best agencies in the country. The academy houses students typically 16-20 years of age. Summer and Lisa are presumably near graduation, and given a mission to find a missing person in the Frontier. The Frontier is a cesspool of lawlessness, where anything goes outside the boundaries of civilization. More to the point, to extends beyond corporate control. Fortunately for these two, nothing too nasty lurks in the Frontier for them.

We meet Mirth here for the first time, as well! We are introduced to her as she spars with another agent. Mirth is taken out in hand to hand combat, so decides to cheat by using her vibration powers to tickle her opponent into helplessness. After this show, she is summoned by Mister Nathan to make the test for Lisa and Summer more challenging. Mirth gladly accepts and we get to see a little sneak peak of her badassery with her sword.

Later in the script we learn one of the interrogators is from the British Columbia Decendency Agency, which lends to the belief there are many agencies spread across the country. This comic book series follows really just the main agency serving the greater Seattle area.

This was my first script with The Agencies and I was still struggling to find a good pacing with the stories at this point. I wanted a lot of tickling along with a good exposition, but I was still putting in too much story at this point. Thankfully, with some great feedback over the years we've struck a balance I think readers enjoy. But it was a challenge in those early years!

10_Year_Giveaway_Pinup02.jpg

Lisa released another agonized howl of tortured laughter.

Her teen body shook uncontrollably and twisted in the tightened bonds that held her. A chunk of spittle erupted from her mouth as she gasped for air. The torment stopped. She gasped, panicked and wild eyed. She searched desperately for a way out. Anything. Even death.

But Lisa was strapped quite tightly by the ankles, knees, biceps and wrists to a plush table no doubt used for sadistic experiments.

Like this one.

Agent Elise licked her lips. Lisa had spunk, a certain spark to her. Though the girl was just a teen, she was still a student at the Academy. She was a force to be reckoned with if not monitored properly. Force or no force, Elise was having fun.

"So you still pretend not to know where Grifford's daughter is hiding," Elise asked again, almost lazily. She really didn't care what the teen knew or didn't know. She wanted to get back to the torture.

"No, I don't, what the hell is wrong with you?" Lisa screamed. "I don't know what you're GaaaaaaAA!"

Lisa's angry protest was interrupted as Agent Elise turned the vibrators back on. They hummed and pulsed warmly to the touch. Agent Elise swore just a little as her hand got too close to the vibrating mechanism. Any touch, even with a hand, sent ticklish jolts of energy up her arm and made her cringe. That was just a touch.

Its effects on Lisa were nothing short of spectacular. Lisa's soft and dainty breasts shook ever so gently as the vibrators shook her skin. Lisa screamed as the unbearable tickling tore into her psyche and broke down any resistances she had built up. All she could do was twist, scream, curse, and laugh. All that laughter. After 20 minutes of this, her stomach muscles were starting to feel just as tender as her young breasts.

The torment was agonizing and Lisa begged for it to stop. She begged, and begged Agent Elise to turn off the vibrators.

Absolutely amazing. There's nothing like a gorgeous, naked young woman being tickled out of her mind...and very likely into orgasm :wub:

Absolutely amazing. There's nothing like a gorgeous, naked young woman being tickled out of her mind...and very likely into orgasm :wub:

You can thank Jon Essex for the suggestion to have Lisa go topless in this homage piece.

I was perfectly fine with her in a bra (and that's originally how the writeup was done). And he makes a random comment, 'You know, I've always wanted to see her topless in that that scene.'

Boom. Done.

(and much better for it)

Wow.... absolutly fantastic.

Are you gonna re-paint the 'Cat-Scene'? :D

...you are doign a great Job. Thanx for that

You can thank Jon Essex for the suggestion to have Lisa go topless in this homage piece.

I was perfectly fine with her in a bra (and that's originally how the writeup was done). And he makes a random comment, 'You know, I've always wanted to see her topless in that that scene.'

Boom. Done.

(and much better for it)

By all means, PLEASE continue this trend. Nudity is always best when it comes to gorgeous young women. Next, go for the full monty :cheesy:

Wow.... absolutly fantastic.

Are you gonna re-paint the 'Cat-Scene'? :D

...you are doign a great Job. Thanx for that

Not a problem.

We are not going to recreate the cat scene. It was a tough call, but we're only doing one scene from each issue. And well, this one had some great potential to it, so I definitely wanted to see it redone.

By all means, PLEASE continue this trend. Nudity is always best when it comes to gorgeous young women. Next, go for the full monty :cheesy:

We will often do implied nudes in our books (The Ruthless in particular) but will rarely go x-rated with the artwork. And I definitely see that trend waxing and waning over time.

Not a problem.

We are not going to recreate the cat scene. It was a tough call, but we're only doing one scene from each issue. And well, this one had some great potential to it, so I definitely wanted to see it redone.

No Problem. I have to addmit: The Scene you've chosen is even better ;)
can't wait for the next Cover

No Problem. I have to addmit: The Scene you've chosen is even better ;)
can't wait for the next Cover

Glad you think so and have enjoyed it :)

We will upload the next pinup tomorrow night. For those following our dA account, it will be uploaded even sooner.

Glad you think so and have enjoyed it :)

We will upload the next pinup tomorrow night. For those following our dA account, it will be uploaded even sooner.

Tomorrow! Sounds I have to stay awake :D

and glad that you name DA... forgot to watch you...

no watching :)

Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet? Is it up yet?

Sorry lol

Will keep checking

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back