• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com is back up

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Site's up...

Site's down...

Site's up...

Site's down...

So stop me if you've heard this one before :) Our website www.the-agencies.com is back up. Thank you for your patience. Last month we discovered our platform was compromised with the attackers leaving several bits of SEO malware on the site. We closed up shop to protect you guys in case it was infectious, and hired someone to clean up the site. The site has been rebuilt from scratch on a brand new platform with new security protocol to prevent this was happening again.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has cause during the first part of April. If you notice anything not functioning on the site, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

In the meantime, we've been pretty busy on the product front. The next issue of The Ruthless is ready to go, so we'll release that soonish. The Agencies is back on track, starting production next week, and the rest of the lines are hopping, as well.

I don't know what else to say, so here's hot cover art of Ariel from The Ruthless #10 laughing. Enjoy!

Ruthless_10_cov.jpg

Uh, er, well nutbunnies, I hope my Paypal account wasn't compromised. I purchased two PDF's from your site last month! Does this mean I should get my Paypal password changed?

I was wondering what had happened...I am glad everything worked out.

Uh, er, well nutbunnies, I hope my Paypal account wasn't compromised. I purchased two PDF's from your site last month! Does this mean I should get my Paypal password changed?

That is a great question. Here's my take:

1. I am not an internet security expert, so please take my advise with a grain of salt.
2. The code that was injected into our site took advantage of a common security flaw on its backbone that would help with search engine optimization spam sites around the globe. That was its main directive, but there could've been other negative effects as well, that I didn't see.
3. You never input passwords onto our site, so the malware likely wouldn't have impacted any passwords you input on the Paypal site when paying
4. However, if the malware included a keylogger, then it might have tried to capture a password on other sites
5. After the news of the heartbleed bug went public a couple weeks ago, I changed all passwords on all our personal/business accounts as a precaution. Regardless if you visited www.the-agencies.com or not, I would advise most to take a look at see if a mass password change works for you.

I was wondering what had happened...I am glad everything worked out.

Thanks man.

Hack attacks are awesome. As mentioned above, our payment providers were all third party platforms whose security was never compromised, so I feel better. But the site itself just tanked. I'm looking forward to keeping the security up and getting back to producing awesome tickling material.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back