• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Hunted #6

Amazing piece of work from Yuri!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It is always fascinating to see a different artist making his own vision of the visual style come to life. And thank you for being so patient with us hardcore hunteed fans ;-)

You know I love you guys. Hardcore fans are the best fans.

Damn what a beauty :) Im in love!!!

Even though The Agencies Frontiers is coming to an end soonish (we just released issue #9 and there's only going to be 10 issues), our intent is to have that sub-story feed into the primary storyline of The Agencies. So this pink haired beauty shall rise again...just in a different storyline :)

Only 12 days left��Damn why can't the time go faster just right now��

Well, we're trying to always have something for you to look forward to. Although I would love to have weekly releases of our books, there's only one of me right now. So sadly, we have to go with 1-2 releases a month.

I know it will be worth the wait though!

Only 12 days left��Damn why can't the time go faster just right now��

Our promotional literature did mention this book would release May 31st. Unfortunately that was a clerical error on my part. We try to release all our books on Fridays. Hunted #7 is currently schedule to release this Friday, June 5th. Sorry for the confusion.

I've been told I need to release teaser images as penance. I think that's only fair...

Our promotional literature did mention this book would release May 31st. Unfortunately that was a clerical error on my part. We try to release all our books on Fridays. Hunted #7 is currently schedule to release this Friday, June 5th. Sorry for the confusion.

I've been told I need to release teaser images as penance. I think that's only fair...

At least it will be published soon&#55357;&#56842; But teaser Material is always welcome &#55357;&#56842;

When will you Show us the teasers?Can't wait for Hunted 7&#55357;&#56842;

At least it will be published soon�� But teaser Material is always welcome ��

When will you Show us the teasers?Can't wait for Hunted 7��

Hunted #7 Teaser

To see Hunted, along with dozens of other tickle torture comics, go to www.the-agencies.com

Looking closely, there are three parts of Commander Candace's body that are exposed outside of the force containment system. One of the three parts is her head. Which is, you know, useful for various operations like breathing. There are two others exposed. Along with a vengeful, sadistic AI presiding nearby.

Hmmm...

htd7pg3.jpg

This looks literally awesome. Hard to believe how Talented Yuri is. I hope commander candace will get it really good in that issue&#55357;&#56840;

I love her facial expression :-D And if I see right her nipples might get a dose too? :)

Unfortunately, we've experienced some production delays on this issue and we'll have to push back release by a week. We intend on releasing this one June 12th.

Unfortunately, we've experienced some production delays on this issue and we'll have to push back release by a week. We intend on releasing this one June 12th.

This one week will be hard but I am sure it will be worth the wait and another awesome issue of the best tickling series will hit us!
Go for it Yuri and Co.!

I think you do need to give us a extra discount for making us waiting sooooooo long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or even better you could Release this issue once it's ready without sticking to the Friday Release day Routine&#55357;&#56842; I think this would be the best gift you could give to us&#55357;&#56842;

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back