• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com presents Hunted #7

Still trying to figure out how to get Rylie back into the Ruthless's clutches Oblesklk? The only idea I could think of is the Ruthless invents a whole bunch of new tickle torture machines and needs the most ticklish person on the planet to test them out on. Eh, I'm sure you'll figure something out. ;)

When we last left The Ruthless, she kinda incinerated a galaxy inadvertently. She will be out of the picture for a bit, with the story focusing on events on Earth. I haven't figured out how to weave Rylie effectively into that storyline. It's not to say it won't happen, I just haven't figured out a way to do it yet. But all's not lost! I may figure it out down the road :) She's will likely be a regular character in Tickle Magnet, there is a new comic series that may or may not ever come to fruitition that would have Rylie playing an indirect role, and there's also commissions, which we open up 1-2 times a year, where you can submit your own fantasies for our art teams to tackle.

I've said it before: like most of our characters, I love Rylie. So I will use every reasonable opportunity to bring her back when I can.

Any Information when we're going to see Hunted 8?��

Thanks for being patient!

I haven't seen artwork on this one yet, but I spoke to Yuri earlier in the week and he mentioned he was going to try to get Jon and I artwork by this weekend. I'm looking forward to this one almost as much as you guys are, I'm sure :)

Thanks for being patient!

I haven't seen artwork on this one yet, but I spoke to Yuri earlier in the week and he mentioned he was going to try to get Jon and I artwork by this weekend. I'm looking forward to this one almost as much as you guys are, I'm sure :)

Great news&#55357;&#56842; Maybe you can give us a little preview once you have some artwork? I know I'm greedy but I love this series so much&#55357;&#56842;

Great news�� Maybe you can give us a little preview once you have some artwork? I know I'm greedy but I love this series so much��

Yuri provided the pinups yesterday and Jon and I just got the cover art tonight. After looking at the cover art, my literal response to them was "Jesus Christ guys lol"

I liked it :)

Anyway, yes I will open up a Hunted #8 thread with teaser pics as I get a bit more than just the cover art and pinups.

I'm not sure. When the winds are blowing the proper direction, the planets are aligned, and when...

...awww screw it

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Hunted8-Cover-565508215

Enjoy :)

Thank you so much! An absolute amazing cover! Maybe the best of the Hunted series so far! And that's really a tough choice but I see why you loved it&#55357;&#56832; On DA Yuri said that this one will probably out in November. Would be awesome! A christmas present before the time has come&#55357;&#56841;

Thank you so much! An absolute amazing cover! Maybe the best of the Hunted series so far! And that's really a tough choice but I see why you loved it�� On DA Yuri said that this one will probably out in November. Would be awesome! A christmas present before the time has come��

Glad you like it. It had been awhile since I read Jon's script so I couldn't remember what the cover featured. Then I saw it and it was quite a solid reaction. Just love it!

Can hardly wait!!! :jumpupanddown:

Me either. Getting those pages in the email is great fun. I don't know how it's possible, but Yuri's getting even better. Just beautiful, beautiful stuff.

With the announcement that Hunted 8 is going to be the last issue... I guess this means the Commander will be the Hunted series final victim? Or is it going to be a GIANT-SIZE issue to end the series with a bang and give us some full closure to the story-arc and potentially some tickle action with other victims? (Lae'Shaar has yet to get those alien tootsies tickled! *wink*)

With the announcement that Hunted 8 is going to be the last issue... I guess this means the Commander will be the Hunted series final victim? Or is it going to be a GIANT-SIZE issue to end the series with a bang and give us some full closure to the story-arc and potentially some tickle action with other victims? (Lae'Shaar has yet to get those alien tootsies tickled! *wink*)

The Commander will be the final victim, yes.

Unfortunately there will be no closing issue, per se. Or rather, nothing to tie up the series and the various storylines. That would big a very, very large issue. Given we have a November deadline on this one, we're trying not to kill poor Yurihausen with our final issue together :)

The Commander will be the final victim, yes.

Unfortunately there will be no closing issue, per se. Or rather, nothing to tie up the series and the various storylines. That would big a very, very large issue. Given we have a November deadline on this one, we're trying not to kill poor Yurihausen with our final issue together :)

I'm confused. Did you announce Hunted 8 to be the final issue of the series? Or where was said that Commander Candace will be the final victim?

I just checked out DA to give me the answer myself. I'm very sad that you retire but can absolutely understand your reasons. But you will leave a big big gap behind. Thank you so much for your passion and effort over the last years!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back