• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.the-agencies.com - Production Preview for Cyriaan Chronicles #7

oblesklk1

TMF Master
Well, we have some great news! Lostonezero is back, continuing the story where Cyriaan Chronicles #6 left off!

The story continues as we follow princesses Katrine and Amelie on more fun adventures. In issue #6 we saw the two sisters arguing over a boy and taking out their aggressions in a public festival. In that issue, you, the reader, decided how the story ended up!

And we've continued that fine tradition with issue #7 as well.

in this thread we'll post some pics from production and explain the pics as we go.

This first tickling pic is a pinup from Issue #6 showing princesses Katrine and Amelie having some fun :)

This second pic is a teaser pic that shows Katrine, Amelie, and their servants Simone and Vice. It also shows a cloaked mysterious fifth character who will be revealed later. You may notice Katrine and Amelie are in their sleeping gear, looking somewhat grumpy. Why is that? Hmm....

Here's a production pic of poor Princess Amelie and her dirty, dirty feet. She had a run-in with a local villain in the story, who demanding she remove her footwear. She complied, and is left to complain about how much it roughed up her feet. Katrine is in the background talking with a local farmer.

I've always loved L0Z's attention to feet and nylons. This image is no different. You can see the pencils and colors in various stages in production.

Katrine reminds me of Princess Azula from AtlAB and that's quite allright with me!

Looks supah!

Looks nice, it is Lostonezero's work afterall.

I'm pretty sure there isn't, but is there bellybutton tickling in this one?

aw....lostonezero is still doing the cyriaan chronicles. I have never really been a big fan of his work. His artwork is great don't get me wrong, but his content is kind of limited. I wish ya the best on this one. I have always been a fan of this series as much as the agencies one.

Are you ever going to finish any of the old stories?

Very nice images. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks milagros!

The attached pic is a pencils/color of the girls finding themselves in a bit of trouble.

In Cyriaan Chronciles #6, we are introduced to the princesses Amelie and Katrine. While Katrine is a fierce warrior and captain of the royal guard, Amelie is a mage-in-training, a much more feminine counterpart to her sister.

Fast forward to Cyriaan Chronicles #7 and the two are fighting side-by-side to catch a notorious bandit in the area. But who will catch who?

Like many of you, I've been a fan of lostonezero's work for a very long time. He breathes a new life into this comic line. I love his depiction of feet, nylons, and the fun approach he takes with the characters and the action. I'm all for serious tickle torture when the time is right, but it's also fun to relax and enjoy the simpler pleasures in tickling :)

Cyriaan Chronicles #7 continues where #6 left off. We'll post more images from the book here.

When can we expect the issue to hit the shelves, and how long is the book (pages?)

LOZ, gotta love the work- great job!

When can we expect the issue to hit the shelves, and how long is the book (pages?)

LOZ, gotta love the work- great job!

We're expecting an October 7-8 release date. Cyriaan Chronicles #7 will be $9.95 and is 14 pages long (plus cover and pinup).

Looks nice, it is Lostonezero's work afterall.

I'm pretty sure there isn't, but is there bellybutton tickling in this one?

Actually, yes there is some belly button tickling in this issue.

aw....lostonezero is still doing the cyriaan chronicles. I have never really been a big fan of his work. His artwork is great don't get me wrong, but his content is kind of limited. I wish ya the best on this one. I have always been a fan of this series as much as the agencies one.

Are you ever going to finish any of the old stories?

By limited do you mean strictly the amount of tickling that is presented within the pieces? I wrote the script, as I do with most of our releases, and I can assure you it is full of tickling throughout the book!

You know, Cyriaan Chronicles is kind of weird. Although each issue is meant to be a completely standalone story, we have continued using the characters before (We re-used Chersti from CC#2 in CC#5 for example). And the story in CC#6 does continue in CC#7.

So there aren't any rules left, really. We're just having fun and trying to explain to readers what's going on so there isn't too much confusion in the storyline.

Which issue in particular did you want to see continue?

Actually, yes there is some belly button tickling in this issue.

Heh, I was sure that you weren't gonna answer me. I thought you'd had enough of me and was just ignoring me. :lol

Well I hope it's some good button tickling. I'll be looking forward to it.

Hmmm I think monday i'm going to transfer some money to my paypal account.
The Azula-look and fantasy theme is just too good to pass up. ;)

Heh, I was sure that you weren't gonna answer me. I thought you'd had enough of me and was just ignoring me. :lol

Well I hope it's some good button tickling. I'll be looking forward to it.

Nah, I'll be pretty straightforward when a book has it or when it doesn't.

Hmmm I think monday i'm going to transfer some money to my paypal account.
The Azula-look and fantasy theme is just too good to pass up. ;)

The Azula thing is totally unintentional. But hey, if it works, it works! I like the fantasy theme a lot too. Makes me kind of regretful I didn't do more with this comic line in the past to promote it and turn it into a regular storyline. Ah well, nothing more expensive than regret, n'est pas?

Here is the final character, revealed!

Scarlet the bandit is a famous outlaw in the kingdom of Fallung. Princesses Katrine and Amelie have adventured out into the woods to set a trap for her.

Last edited:
Oh, nice.

Scarlet seems to be a popular name for unmerciful tickler characters. There's C. Chronicles', GrippedChimp has one, and I have a "Scarlet" who's a tickle nut. XD

Pretty good. It looked more like belly tickling than button tickling, but still good none-the-less.

Yes! Finally! Belly tickling! You win a cookie oblesklk! ^_^

Now if I can just convince ya to have LOZ draw the two princesses undergoing hip/torso tickling. ^_~

Stellar work from the both of you. :) Though, I must admit I was slightly disappointed that Vice and Simone weren't tickled for too long compared to the rest of the cast. Just a minor detail though.

x

Now if I can just convince ya to have LOZ draw the two princesses undergoing hip/torso tickling. ^_~

I second this opinon ;) ...
:scared:rolleyes:scared:huh:lol:blush:blink

Oh, nice.

Scarlet seems to be a popular name for unmerciful tickler characters. There's C. Chronicles', GrippedChimp has one, and I have a "Scarlet" who's a tickle nut. XD

Her original name was going to be 'Scarlet the Red' as a tongue-in-cheek, sort of a 'department of redundancy department' kind of joke. But I decided to scrap it and just call her Scarlet. I dig the name, not surprised there are other fictional ticklers out there with the same name.

Pretty good. It looked more like belly tickling than button tickling, but still good none-the-less.

There is definitely explicit and implicit belly button tickling going on in the first story. Whether there is enough is a matter best left to the reader to decide.

I second this opinon ;) ...
:scared:rolleyes:scared:huh:lol:blush:blink

Mmmmm belly cookies...

It's my favorite kind of tickling! L0Z is such a master of depicting foot tickling, I hope you'll forgive my constant use of his abilities in that area :)

Stellar work from the both of you. :) Though, I must admit I was slightly disappointed that Vice and Simone weren't tickled for too long compared to the rest of the cast. Just a minor detail though.

You can see an extended tickling with those two characters in The Cyriaan Chronicles #6. Though not with those two together, it's still there a bit more extensively. Hopefully that helps whet the appetite!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back