• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X-Men TAS: Mojo's Tickle Trap (Jean Grey & Jubilee) Part 1 of 2 (*/FF)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story to celebrate the 30th anniversary of X-Men The Animated Series

Enjoy!

X-Men TAS: Mojo's Tickle Trap (Jean Grey & Jubilee) Part 1 of 2
by MrObscura101

“AAAARRGHH!!!!! I’M RUINED!!!!” Mojo, the bulbous green alien that ruled Mojo World screamed as he looked over the latest ratings
“Look at this! I was beaten by a re-run of a Simpsons Halloween special!!!!” he seethed as he smashed up everything within reach “THAT SHOW’S BEEN GOING DOWNHILL SINCE SEASON 4!!!!!!!”
“How disappointing sire” his aide Major Domo said dryly
“Disappointing?! If I don’t do something soon, I’m gonna get cancelled PERMANENTLY!!!!!” Mojo shouted as his mechanical spider legs thrashed about, one leg hitting his multiversal modulator causing a screen to power on and begin projecting an image

“WHO’S LAUGHING AT ME!!!!!” he screamed as a woman’s laughter started emanating from the screen
“It appears to be some sort of video my lord” Domo replied as Mojo looked over, now intrigued. It was of a busty, almost naked, blonde human woman tied down to a rack as two other equally busty women tickled her body relentlessly, the oddest thing was that they were all in skimpy versions of costumes worn by some of Earths most famous heroines – Ms. Marvel, Black Widow and Spider Woman
“What is this?” he asked
“It appears to be from earth sire…” Domo said as he checked the readout “Some kind of adult entertainment service”

“Adult entertainment… wait…you mean people… pay… for this stuff?” he said in disbelief before an idea came to him… “Wait… wait…WAIT!!!!” he moved about excitedly as he began to imagine an entirely new series that would put him back on top “…If people will pay for cosplayers like this… imagine how much they would pay to see the REAL versions…” he then raised his voice at full volume
“SPIRAL!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!”

A few days later 4 of the X-Women, telepath Jean Grey, weather enchantress Storm, powerhouse Rogue and newest member Jubilee were heading to a new spa that had recently opened in town
“Ready for our girls day out ladies?” Jean asked as they left the car and walked towards it
“Sure sugah, will be nice to do something without the boys!” Rogue replied
“You mean Gambit more like!” Jubilee winked
“Mind your own business kiddo!” Rogue replied as she suddenly grabbed her waist
“Eehhkk noo!!!! Iihhmm soohhrryy!!!” Jubilee squealed as she tried to escape from Rogues fingers now tickling her sides
“Sure… if ya’ll say uncle” Rogue grinned
“Hhahhaha uuhhhnncchhallee!!!” Jubilee cried and gasped in relief as Rogue released her
“Glad that wasn’t me!” Jean said to Storm
“Agreed!” Storm replied

“Welcome! I am Ms Larips” the manager said warmly “Please enjoy these complimentary smoothies” she added as she passed around a tray of drinks
“Delicious” Jean said, and everyone agreed

The women were then led to the changing rooms to get into swimsuits, Storm in white, Jubilee in yellow, Jean in blue and Rogue in green along with a power dampening collar to ensure she didn’t accidentally drain her friends lifeforce
“Right this way ladies…” Ms Larips said, leading them to a sauna “This is the first step to cleanse your pores and relax you”
“Oh yes let the pampering begin!” Jubilee said excitedly as they took their seats and Larips poured some water onto the coals
“Enjoy…” she smiled as she left

After a few minutes of sitting in the steam and enjoying the soft music Jean let out a yawn
“Busy night with Cyke?” Rogue said flirtingly
“Ha, no nothing like this… I just feel tired all of a sudden…” Jean replied as Storm yawned as well
“Same here…” she said dozily
“…Jubilee?” Jean then asked… noticing Jubilee was slumped over fast asleep! “Somethings…. wrong…” Jean gasped
“Yes… we have to… get out…” Storm agreed as she yawned again, finding it hard to keep her eyes open
“I cahnt…. move…” Rogue yawned as she also passed out
“Jean…” Storm called before passing out to, with Jean passing out moments later
“Night ladies….” Spiral grinned as she walked in and saw her now sleeping prizes before moving her arms to create a portal to Mojo World “Let’s go meet the boss!”

Jean awoke and couldn’t believe her eyes…. she was laying on a soft bed in a gothic mansion style bedroom
“What on Earth…” she gasped to then realise that not only was she tied down with silk ropes at her wrists, elbows, knees and ankles but she was wearing a red negligée and matching thigh high nylons! Immediately she focused to try break free with her telekinesis, but nothing happened!
“Looks like our new toy is awake…” a voice said wickedly
“Good I was getting impatient…” another one said in agreement

Jean gasped as two figures walked into the light, Emma Frost and Selene, the White and Black Queen’s of the Hellfire Club respectively, each wearing identical outfits to hers but in white and black
“Morning Jeanie” Emma grinned
“You two…. What have you done to me?”
“We used our powers to overwhelm you and your friends”
“And now you belong to us” they explained
“We won’t serve the Hellfire Club” Jean said defiantly
“Oh you won’t be serving them” Emma said calmly
“You’ll be serving us!” Selene added with a sadistic grin

Jean began to worry as she tried to use her telekinesis and telepathy but they wouldn’t work
“Trying to escape?” Emma said, easily reading her mind, “We’ve taken measures to block your powers for the time being…” she added as they reached the foot of the bed
“Whatever you’re planning it won’t work!” Jean shouted, refusing to be scared as they looked to each other and grinned

Of all the things Jean was expecting them to do the furthest from her mind was them each slowly starting to run their manicured nails against her nyloned soles
“Gghrmmffhh… whhahatt???” she grunted in disbelief
“Something wrong Jeanie?” Selene said innocently
“Could it be that your maybe just a bit...” Emma added
“TICKLISH?” they then said in unison as they launched a coordinated attack upon Jean’s soles

“HHAHAHHAA STHAHHAHAPP THAHHATT!!!!” Jean demanded as she kicked wildly but the ropes hampered her movements
“What’s wrong Jeanie? Oh no need to answer that, we did a psy-scan while you were asleep… and we know how ticklish you are and all your tickle spots!” Emma grinned
“Oh yes… like right… here!” Selene said in delight as he held back Jean’s toes to tickle the underside
“HAHHAHAHHAA NOHOHOOO!!!!!” Jean wailed

“No? I think our little tickle toy needs to learn she doesn’t give orders to her mistresses!” Emma grinned as she psychically levitated a muzzle gag towards Jean’s face
“NOOHOO DOOHHNTT YOOHHU DAHHMMHHHH!!!!!” Jean shouted as she tried to move away but couldn’t stop the gag being shoved into her mouth and the buckles securing themselves behind her head
“Much better!” Emma said as Jean glared at her
“GGMMHHFFF!!!!” Jean let out a muffled scream back

Emma then levitated herself onto Jean’s waist and immediately dug her nails into her sides, skittering up and down them while Selene began playing with both her feet at once
“GGGHMMMHHFFF!!!!!” Jean cried, trying to fight free but for any move she made they would just read her mind and counter to ensure she couldn’t escape or evade the tickling!

“My my… these underarms look so smooth and inviting…” Emma said wickedly as her lacquered nails dug into the hollows
“GHGHMFMMFFHH!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed into the gag, straining to pull her arms down as Emma began moving her probing fingers up and down from Jeans underarms to her hips as Jean thrashed around causing her red hair to whip into a frenzy as Emma mocked her helplessness
“Poor ticklish Jean… I read your mind before… I know that Cyclops loves to tickle you and how it takes all your self-control not to knock him into a wall… bet you wish you could do that to me huh?”
“GHHFFMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!!!!!” Jean screamed back
“Too bad for you then!” Emma winked as she pulled the gag out
“HAHHAHAHAHHAAA IIHLHLLL MAAHAHKKEE YOOOHUUU PAHAHAHAYYY!!!!!!” Jean screamed
“Oh I’m soooo scared…” Emma replied nonchalantly as she targeted Jean’s underarms once more

Selene meanwhile had scanned Jean’s mind and knew of something that would be devastating to their prisoner, first she tore open the nylon on Jean’s right foot so it was bared and then opened her mouth
“HAHAHHAHAHAA WHAHHAHAHATT???!!!” Jean squealed in shock as Selene’s tongue began weaving around her arch, she tried her best to kick her away but Selene simply used her powers to psychically keep her foot still
“Mmmm delicious…” she purred in delight before scurrying her fingers against Jeans other nyloned foot as Jean kept on frantically laughing “I can see why Cyclops loves sucking on these exquisite toes!”
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA QHHIIEEETTT!!!!!!!” Jean wailed
“Aw look at her blush!” Emma added mockingly which only added to Jean’s embarrassment

Jean was in tickle hell as her underarms and feet were double-teamed, Emma’s nails and Selene’s tongue and nails being a truly devastating combo!
“HAHHAHAHAHAA NNOOHHOO!!! STHAHHAHAPPP IIHHHTT!!!!” she wailed over and over
“Aw where’s that smug attitude of the Phoenix gone huh? Who would have thought one of the world’s strongest telepaths could be so easily defeated!” Emma said mockingly
“Uh huh…” Selene added as she began kissing Jeans arch in between licks causing Jean to shriek

Emma then psychically commanded a pair of peacock feathers to hover over to her
“HHAAHHHHAA NOOHHOOO!!!!” Jean cried frantically as they began lightly grazing against her neck and ears, her head jolting from side to side in a vain effort to catch them
“Aw poor Jeanie, look how pathetic you are!” Emma smirked as she climbed off her, the feathers immediately moving to get her underarms

“HAHHAHAA GGEHEHTT TTHHEEMM AWAAHAHYY!!!!!” Jean cried frantically as she continued trying to pull her arms down… then looked in panic as a pair of gloves being controlled by Emma likewise floated over to her and dug into her sides
“HHAHAHAHAA NOOHOHOOOO!!!!!” Jean wailed as she spied more gloves appearing to start tickling her hips and stomach as well

Meanwhile Emma knelt down by Jean’s left foot with Selene focusing all her attention on the right one. There was a ripping sound as her other nylon was torn open, her foot instinctively flexing until Emma likewise used her powers to force it to keep still

Jean then yelped as Emma began applying oil to her foot, then brought a hairbrush to it, dragging it up and down at great speed
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAA EHHHMMAAHHHH PHHLLEEAASSEE NOHOHOOOO!!!!!”
“That’s White Queen to you slave! Maybe after a few days like this you’ll learn your place”
“DAHAHAHAYYSSS????? NOHOOHOHOOO IIILLL DIIIHHIIEEEEE!!!!!!!” Jean protested
“I agree, plus we have lots of Hellfire Club Guards who will eagerly volunteer to tickle the once mighty Jean Grey whenever we aren’t here!” Selene added sadistically

“HHAHHAHAAA NOHHOOO!!!” Jean cried as her captors, along with the gloves and feathers all continued tormenting her without mercy
“Just think,” Selene grinned “It will be the three of us forever… Black Queen, White Queen… and Red slave!”
“HHAHAHHAAHAA NOHOHOOOO!!!” Jean sobbed and moaned as Emma and Selene both started sucking on her toes while tickling the rest of her feet with their sharp nails in conjunction with the other implements still tickling away without mercy, finally it all proved too much for the telepath and Jean passed out…
“Heeleepp…” she cried as everything went dark…

Jubilee meanwhile had awoken and found herself outside in a large field dressed in her normal clothing again
“What?” she said in confusion but before she could try and work out where she was a thunderstorm started
“OH MAN!” she gasped, using her yellow jacket to cover her head before spying a nearby country manor which she darted for
“Yuck…” she grunted as she entered, now soaking wet and tried to dry off “Hello? Anyone home?” she called as she tried to work out what had happened
“Hello there” a young woman said, wearing a long black dress and holding a candelabra

“Oh hi, sorry to burst in but I’m sort of lost…. I’m Jubilee…”
“That’s ok, welcome to Falsworth Manor” she said my name is Willow”
“Do you have a phone?”
“I’m sorry, the storm has damaged the phone lines and power… but you can dry off here” she said as she motioned to the living room with a roaring fireplace
“Thanks” Jubilee said as she sat down
“Here this will warm you up…” Willow said as she handed her a mug of hot cocoa
“Thanks” Jubilee said as she drank, but then everything began to blur “What… nohhtt agaiinn…” she mumbled before blacking out

Waking soon after Jubilee looked worried about as she was in a stone dungeon and lying on an altar but while she was unrestrained her body couldn’t move!
“Hello dear…” Willow said
“What’s happening?” she cried worriedly as she tried to move her paralyzed body
“You are to be our guest of honor… we are so happy you arrived” she replied
“We?” Jubilee asked as three more women entered, each one eerily beautiful and wearing cloaks
“My sisters Rose, Thorn and Daisy…” she said as they all began circling her

“What a lovely beauty we have…”
“She’ll be perfect” Rose and Thorn said as they each took one her legs and lifted them up
“LET GO!!!” Jubilee shouted while trying to pull free of their grip as they began unzipping her blue boots, but in a matter of moments they were dropped to the floor, leaving her in only a pair of yellow socks

Willow and Daisy meanwhile took her arms and began removing her yellow gloves and jacket
“Stop! I’m warning you! My friends will be here any second!” Jubilee said threateningly
“We’ll see…” Willow said unconcerned as she took Jubilee’s pink sunglasses as well, leaving the young X-Woman in just her pink top and blue shorts
“Let us begin sisters!” she then announced

Jubilee tried to move or use her powers as the four of them started
“HEY WHAT ARE YOHOHOOO DOOHHIINNGG!!!!????” Jubilee started to ask then squealed as their fingers began tickling her feet and underarms at once
“We are feeding dear Jubilee” Willow grinned as her teeth turned to fangs
“WHAHAHAHATT???!!!”
“We are vampires… but not the ones you usually think of… we are tickle vampires” Rose explained
“Feeding on laughter” Daisy added
“And yours is delicious!” Thorn grinned

Jubilee tried to do something but whatever they had drugged her with had totally inhibited her powers
“NOOHHOO!!! STAHAHHAPP IIHHHTTT” she cried, hating how ticklish she was
“Stop? Why? Your laughter is wonderful!” Rose grinned, skittering her nails against Jubilee’s left foot
“Agreed, and this is just the first course…” Thorn added, placing Jubilee’s ankle in an armlock as she began pull off her sock

“NOHHOOOO!!!!” Jubilee wailed as she tried to kick free but soon felt the cool air on her bare foot
“Oh, how tasty looking…” Thorn grinned as a long, prehensile tongue emerged from her mouth
“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA OOOHHH GAAHHAHAHDD PHHLEEAASSEEE NOHOOHOO!!!!!” Jubilee screamed when the long tongue made contact with her arch to slowly lick away, then yelped again as Rose pulled her remaining sock off and begun doing the same to her other foot, her tongue flicking and weaving against Jubilee’s toes

Meanwhile Daisy and Willow saw how effective this was and raised Jubilee’s arms up before their own tongues emerged and moved towards her underarms
“HHAAA HHAA NOOHHOO PHHLLELELAASSEE!!!!!!!” she shrieked as they made contact, gently licking away at the hollows of her underarms
“HAHAHHAHAAA HHAHAHAHA HHEEELLLPP!!!!!” Jubilee screamed, praying the X-Men would arrive and save her but the tickling continued

Soon the vampires decided to up the ante, Daisy & Willow each lifted up the lower part of Jubilee’s top to show off some of her toned stomach and their nails descended upon it while their tongues continued at her underarms while Rose & Thorn began using their fingers in addition to their tongues to continue tormenting her feet with Thorn’s tongue flicking against her toes as her nails toyed with the arch and Rose’s tongue went against the arch and instep while her hands took a pair of feathers to gently saw in between the immobile toes

“HAHHAHAA STHHAHAPP!!!! IIHIHIHH CHAHANNTT BBRREATTHHEEE!!!!!!!! Jubilee wailed
“Aw listen to her begging sisters!”
“Her laughter is exquisite!”
“I could feed on her for days!”
“That sounds like a wonderful idea wouldn’t you agree Jubilee?” they all said to each other
“HAAHHAA NOOHHOO!!!!!” Jubilee wailed back

Jubilee strained in desperation to try and move again as she continued laughing helplessly
“HHAHAHAHAAA PPHHLLEEAASSEE!!!! HAAAAVVEE MEHEHERCCHHYY!!!!!!” but her pleas fell on deaf ears as the vampires hungrily devoured her desperate, frantic laughter, intent on gorging themselves before sunrise
“HHAHAHAHHAHAAA IIIHH CAHAHHNNTT TAHHAAKKEE IIHHTT!!!! PHHLELEAASSEE!!!!” she wailed as Daisy & Willow both started kissing and licking away at her navel, with Willow’s tongue then poking into her belly button causing Jubilee to shriek

“What a wonderful wail... like a banshee!” Willow giggled before resuming and Daisy promptly began blowing raspberries against Jubilee’s stomach as well while Rose & Thorn both began applying oil to her feet before their talon like nails skittered against her arches
“HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA NOOHOHOO!!!!! NNOOHHOOO MOOHHRRREEE!!!!!!” Jubilee sobbed
“No more? But we have all night still to play!” Thorn grinned
“Yes, and when we’re done we’ll leave you all bound and gagged in our dungeon to rest up during the day while we sleep… and then we can feast on your laughter again tomorrow, then the day after that… and on and on… forever!” Rose added sadistically
“Won’t that be fun?” Lily and Daisy said in unison
“HHAAAHHHAAAA NOOHHOOOO!!!!” Jubilee cried, unable to think of anything worse
“Too bad!” the sisters all giggled wickedly as they kept on tickling away.

The sister continued mercilessly with Jubilee finding the only respite would occur every twenty minutes when the vampires stopped briefly and each would take a step to the left, alternating to a new position around her body before immediately resuming the tickling once more
“HAHHAHAHAA SOOHHMMEEOOHHNEEE HHEEEELLLPPP MEEHHHEEE!!!!!!!!!” Jubilee cried at the top of her lungs, her voice and laughter echoing around the dungeon…

To be continued…

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back