• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yet another article trying to "explain" us (foot fetishists mainly)

OmahaTickler

Verified
http://www.cracked.com/article_1983...2=Science&wa_user3=article&wa_user4=companion

Yeah, it's "Cracked," but I checked the links. Its sources are legit -- not an "Onion"-type noax. You know, I think I'm developing more empathy toward gays, who for years were told by mental health groups that they were deragned or mentally ill and deal with right-wing extremist Christians trying to "cure" them. Many of you out there probably shird these articles off with a chuckle or a smirk, but when academia et al go about trying to "explain" something or find a "cause," the implication often can be that someting is wrong or needs "fixing."

Look, we're deviant. Fine. Deal with it.

Also the article uses a large amount of derogatory or else disgusted language.

Here's some of the things that really stuck out to me, and made me realize this article was complete bologna:

"It's worth noting that a general obsession with feet also correlated with periods of greater female power, as if women themselves were taking away the usual goodies and substituting the third filthiest part of their bodies instead, just to show men what was what."
Um, yeah, except if it's men fantasizing about it women's feet, then they find the attraction to that. It's not like the women were shoving their feet down their throats. Seriously?

"And what do women get out of going downtown, other than an occasional free pass later on in the month?"
...So... oral sex is only defined as a woman giving a blowjob? Really? I thought the idea of "giving your partner pleasure" was a pretty obvious factor. Sure it's more common, but they act like the possibility doesn't exist. If you want to give me an explanation, give me that side.

"According to one anthropologist, and also anyone with sexual experience, the female climax is a completely different animal from the male's. For one thing, it's harder to achieve. And for another, lots of women can have lots of them at once ... just over and over again. Men can't do that."

This is just plain not true. Men can have multiple orgasms in quick succession of each other. What they can't have is multiple ejaculations. Believe it or not, a male orgasm, and ejaculation are two different processes, but they happen in such quick succession that they're often confused for the same thing. If a man can hold back his ejaculation, he can have multiple orgasms, just like a woman. Look it up.
There are a few other things, but I can't take this seriously anymore, so I'm just stopping here.

Why do you folks even care anymore? What is, is and what ain't ain't. That's all there is to it. Are you happier with it than you'd be without it? If yes, than screw what anyone else has to say, especially if they are from outside the circle. They're not paying my rent.

I'm not worried about what other people think about me. I'm a Lesbian I've had years practice at not giving a shit. :)

It's a cracked article. America's only humor site since 1958.

Anything on that site is purely for a few giggles, don't take that shit too seriously.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back