• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yoga classes

I promise you, all of the males here, it's not very hard to meet an attractive women. Let alone tell them you have a tickling fetish. 9 times out of 10 they find it cute and don't mind participating. Worst case scenario, they find it unappealing and then you move on. There is no need to be a creeper just to catch a glimpse of a strangers feet. With all the effort which was asserted in "original" yoga plan, you probably could've interacted with the opposite sex by now and be on your way to tickling them.

Here's the problem I have with that: from the first second one of us says "hi" for the first time, how long do I have to socialize with her before I can get my hands on her ticklish spots? Hours of pretending to give a shit where she's from, what kind of music she listens to, what she does for a living, what she does for fun, blah blah mother-fucking blah? I'm not suggesting joining any kind of class to view feet because if I can't touch them that does me no good either. I'm just saying, there are those of us who find the whole socilizing thing a waste of time when we could just pay for what we want and leave.

Here's the problem I have with that: from the first second one of us says "hi" for the first time, how long do I have to socialize with her before I can get my hands on her ticklish spots? Hours of pretending to give a shit where she's from, what kind of music she listens to, what she does for a living, what she does for fun, blah blah mother-fucking blah? I'm not suggesting joining any kind of class to view feet because if I can't touch them that does me no good either. I'm just saying, there are those of us who find the whole socilizing thing a waste of time when we could just pay for what we want and leave.

ha ha!

This is how so many vanilla guys feel about sex... I love the honesty haha.

So what I'm hearing, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is that you don't want a romantic relationship with an attractive woman. You solely want to tickle them, which would be introduced regardless within a romantic setting, and nothing more. To that I say to each their own. I cannot judge you for wanting something different from me. The whole "we could just pay for what we want and leave" aspect of it is not my cup of tea.

So what I'm hearing, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is that you don't want a romantic relationship with an attractive woman. You solely want to tickle them, which would be introduced regardless within a romantic setting, and nothing more. To that I say to each their own. I cannot judge you for wanting something different from me. The whole "we could just pay for what we want and leave" aspect of it is not my cup of tea.

It may not be a "cup of tea"... And yes, to each their own. I cannot stop laughing at NonConTickler's post though. It is honest and true, because it is about priorities; nothing more and nothing less. Honesty is a great policy, and the interwebs should be no exception.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back