• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Yoly" in "Hot Hillbilly -PART TWO"

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Howdy ya'll!

As you can see I can't get enough the super strong and super "teeklish" Yoly, so I drew another fan pic of her!

This is a continuation of my last piece, done completely in the drawing style of her creator, The Oz...

Here's that very pic:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=64501&

Being able to finally master and draw in his style was my proudest moment... ;)

and now...Scenario time!

It seems the stranger who last encountered this beautiful Bruno Mountain's resident has once again stumbled onto her lying peacefully on the rocky terrain within a huge flowing river gorge. It's no surprise that she would be here as the whole week had hotter than normal temperatures, which was a huge contrast to the usually cold area. The gorge provided a cool breeze and the clear river itself was the best bet for anyone to escape the heat. Upon hearing someone approaching, the petite Hillbilly immediately turned her fiery red head with a look of genuine surprise, but quickly smiled in amusement as she recognized who it was apparently back for more Hillbilly fun. A wink provides the invitation... ;)

---

As you can see I drew this in my older style, the good thing about that is, since I've been working in the quicker line art style or the "hybrid" style, I've figured out various shortcuts to make pics a lot faster. A pic like this last year probably would have took a month to do, now it only takes two to three days...if I worked on it consistently, possibly 10 to 15 hours...

I was inspired by the realistic coloring style of Greg Horn this time around... I think I did pretty good... :lol

This pose for this pic was influenced by a photo of one of my good foot model lady friends! The texture used for Yoly's feet was taken from the gorgeous feet of that model as well... ;)

I hope you guys and gals like the pic!

Please tell me what you think...

Also don't forget to check out the latest Yoly comic (Yoly 3) that came out last Saturday, it's great!

If you haven't bought a Yoly comic yet... shame on ya! :D

"Yoly' is (C) to "The Oz" in Ozzy Studios - Yoly comics are distributed by the forever awesome MTJ Publishing.

Everything drawn colored and written by me... The Bombers

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back