• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Can't Do That On Television

whatsmyageagain

TMF Regular
Anyone got the clips of the tickling scenes in that old show You Can't Do That On Television?

I think he means the old Nick show "You can't do that on Television".

I am not aware if those clips are on here on not, due to the minor content rule and pretty sure that Lisa and Christine were under 18 when those scenes were done.

Rob

There were 2 scenes

1: Christine had her leg in a cast and Ross tickled her foot with a feather duster

2: Lisa and Christine were sitting next to each other. Lisa was making fun of Christine so Christine held Lisa's foot in her lap & tickled it.

According to the IMDB, Christine McGlade was 20 years old when she made this scene! So enjoy!

The good part starts around 4:19.

I have to admit, as goofy a show as it was, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Did you guys know that Alanis Morrisette started her career on that show?

yep...morrisette started on this show....she didnt really stand out like some others though

lol

Back then I had the biggest crush on Alanis even though she was a few years older than me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back