• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You can't have both

the wiz

2nd Level Red Feather
your significant other tells you that you have to make a choice between them or tickling. Which one would you choose?

Tickling. Because if that were the case, the SO's asshole is too tight to accept me for who I am. So screw'm.

Besides, if they get that uptight about tickling, something's wrong with them. It's not like you asked to take a dump on them or something. There's creepier, more disgusting and more unnatural things to be doing.

Last edited:
An Other who would ask such a thing isn't very Significant.

I agree with Vae & Bella. I believe when two people care about each other they consider each other's needs while not neglecting their own. I believe people who give ultimatums are selfish control freaks. I have been with ladies in the past who were indifferent to tickling when we met but found they enjoyed it. I have been with others who didn't like it beacuse they were abused with it as children....that's understandable and I never tried to push it on them. I could be with a lady who's not ticklish or doesn't like to be tickled as long as she could enjoy tickling me...it's something I need.

Tickling for me as well. There has to be compromise in any good relationship, but forcing someone to choose one or the other would suck. Hard.

I have to say tickling as well.

If they were who you were meant to be with then the tickling they wouldnt bother and probably enjoy. Also to give up someting that is so entrenched in your being after a while you will go looking for it to fill that void by giving it up which would lead to cheating and divorce anyways.

I give the deuces and leave.

Relationships are about compromise, but that one's a deal breaker.

Tickling. For many of us, tickling is not simply something we do, which we can stop doing. It is an extension of our identity as people. To strip that away, or even attempt to compromise it would be the equivalent of denying one self.

twood depend on the circumstances, if she had tried but just couldnt enjoy it and truely hated it but I loved her then I would take her for who SHE is, but if she had no interest in even trying to play a part in it then as the rest have said.. not much of a significant other so ide walk.

twood depend on the circumstances, if she had tried but just couldnt enjoy it and truely hated it but I loved her then I would take her for who SHE is, but if she had no interest in even trying to play a part in it then as the rest have said.. not much of a significant other so ide walk.

I agree with this statement; not everything is black and white and the shades of gray sometimes need investigation.

My greatest concern would be why the SO would even want to make me choose. Have I gone over the deep end with my tickling passions/fetish? Has he gone over the deep end and finds this the only way to keep me under control? And there's a bunch of stuff inbetween that I would look at before I could give an answer one way or the other.

My answer comes from experience; my "husband" used tickling against me during arguments and fights, but when we'd make love and I'd laugh, he'd admonish me like a child. That environment leaves no room for investigation or consideration-I'm outta there!

We're probably all a little too biased to be answering this properly :p

As others have said, tickling is intrinsicly part of who I am. Someone who can't live with that is someone I don't want to be with.

I honestly don't know. Hari said it best. It would depend on the circumstances and why my Significant Other had said that. But tickling is part of who I am. It's not something i can suppress easily. So, more than likely, I would have to go with tickling.

your significant other tells you that you have to make a choice between them or tickling. Which one would you choose?

It depends.

Is she ticklish, where is she ticklish, does she like it, does she KNOW I have a fetish, does she love me, do I love her, is she tolerant, intelligent...?

For the sake of the ultimatum I'll choose tickling (because it's part of what/who I am).

But that is FAR from an iron-clad answer by any means.

More Details

They believe that tickling is sexual; and the only reason that you want to tickle someone else is to have sex with them.

Never, mind that they been to a couple of the gatherings and met some of the people there, and viewed people being tickled.

It still comes down to they don't understand and will never understand why you love tickling. they believe you're putting tickling before them.

Which is the reason for the ultimatum.

Them or tickling?

They believe that tickling is sexual; and the only reason that you want to tickle someone else is to have sex with them.

Never, mind that they been to a couple of the gatherings and met some of the people there, and viewed people being tickled.

It still comes down to they don't understand and will never understand why you love tickling. they believe you're putting tickling before them.

Them or tickling?

Wiz, methinks you have a lot to think about before you make a decision.

I will never understand why "they" are so intimidated by something so simple. It's not like you need threesomes, or some type of disgusting fetish in order to perform sexually. It's not even like you're demanding "they" participate (maybe except in the bedroom-but what goes on there is certainly not my business).

It goes back to my earlier post in this thread; has someone gone off the deep end? If so, they either find their way back to reason or possibly end up alone. Life's far too short to be miserable; if tickling is as much a part of your life as I suspect, it's going to be nearly impossible to deal with the ultamatum unless you creep behind her back. A woman should be glad when her man shares his deepest intimacies with her-it's not easy for a man to do.

I wish you the best and I hope "they" change their mind about this; if not I don't see how you can avoid a hot mess in the future.

Them or tickling?

So the hypothetical person in question is insecure and perhaps ignorant.

Question remains:

Does she love me, do I love her... and does she let me tickle her, is she ticklish, etc. ... ?

If the choice is only tickle her or enjoy tickling of/with others, I'd choose HER, just about everyday of the week.

If the choice is tickling or her (in general, no tickling with her) then I'd have to dwell on it.

This is the part I'm having the most trouble with.

they believe you're putting tickling before them.

What exactly does this mean? In my mind, I replace the word tickling.

They believe you're putting sex before them.
They believe you're putting your job before them.
They believe you're putting beer before them.
They believe you're putting your friends before them.
They believe you're putting your family before them.

Anyone seeing a pattern here? Does it matter what the bolds word are? I don't think so. It seems this person is having the trouble that they aren't feeling as number 1. Is tickling too important in the relationship? As I need tickling as much as anyone else here, it's not dominating my relationship by any means. My SO comes first. That's it and he knows it.

This kind of situation seems to be the result of severe communication problems. Someone needs to be blantantly open and honest. Understanding tickling doesn't seem the issue. Understanding each other is.

I think in this case, what I would do, is take tickling out of the conversation. Where do you want this relationship to go? Do you see yourselves together in a year? Two years, ten years? While tickling may be the catalyst in this situation, I'm really unsure if it's the sole reason for the ultimatum.

Hypothetically, without a doubt I'd have to go with her. I probably wouldn't be with her if she wasn't more important to me than a mere fetish. Then, as I may be nowhere near as obsessed with this fetish as some here might seem to be, she might likely never even see it as a "fetish".

In fact, I say "hypothetically" since it's inconceivable to me that such a situation could ever happen in real life, as if there's a woman who isn't "open" to it when introduced to it in such a way that it doesn't seem like a fetish at all, or in any way particularly "weird", I haven't met her. But again, maybe it's a question of degree, and if I thought about tickling 24 hours a day, seven days a week, then I might have every expectation of being considered at least a little "weird", just as might anyone else who constantly "obsesses" on one thing, whatever it might be.

So I suppose this question might well be a good 'litmus test', of a sort, of just how "consumed" one may be by this interest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back