• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You know what sucks about being sick...

some1somewhere

3rd Level Red Feather
15. Coughing up stuff that shouldn't be there to begin with.

14. Trying to walk, both dizzy and cats underfoot.

13. Home remendies are the reason people died in youth.

12. The toilet both is and not your friend.

11. Laying on difference sides to breath out of different sides of your nose.

10. Not being able to eat real food.

9. Not being able to smell the food you can eat.

8. Coughing so much that you'd swear you're gonna get a six-pack.

7. Medicine says don't drink with alcohol, but they put just enough in it to tease you.

6. Daytime television only makes you want to go to work sick.

5. People walk around you like they need crosses and wooden stakes.

4. People who say "it's a bug going around," because it seems like it is always going around, and no one will squish the #!&^ thing!

3. EVERY SINGLE NOISE IS INCREASED TEN FOLD

2. but you can't understand a word anyone says

1. Pulling a groin muscle while coughing.

I have another upper respertory thing again. I think that I am going to call in to wrok for the first time since taking this job back in June. Not that I haven't been sick, but I normally fight it out. Yeah while others call in for hangovers, I go in about to die. I have no health insurance so no visiting a doctor, and there isn't an urgent care center close by. Well enough about me, I thought that you might enjoy my list. I hope all you are feeling well.

What really sucks about being sick is that it make being tickled really not fun at all!

F**K man I know what you are saying I was off today becasue of the f**king bug and I tell you if I see it I will rip off its leg and put it in some water and watch it die slowly.

Kust

Awww, I hope you get better soon, ss. Being sick bites!!

Well;

some1somewhere said:
15. Coughing up stuff that shouldn't be there to begin with.

14. Trying to walk, both dizzy and cats underfoot.

13. Home remendies are the reason people died in youth.

12. The toilet both is and not your friend.

11. Laying on difference sides to breath out of different sides of your nose.

10. Not being able to eat real food.

9. Not being able to smell the food you can eat.

8. Coughing so much that you'd swear you're gonna get a six-pack.

7. Medicine says don't drink with alcohol, but they put just enough in it to tease you.

6. Daytime television only makes you want to go to work sick.

5. People walk around you like they need crosses and wooden stakes.

4. People who say "it's a bug going around," because it seems like it is always going around, and no one will squish the #!&^ thing!

3. EVERY SINGLE NOISE IS INCREASED TEN FOLD

2. but you can't understand a word anyone says

1. Pulling a groin muscle while coughing.

I have another upper respertory thing again. I think that I am going to call in to wrok for the first time since taking this job back in June. Not that I haven't been sick, but I normally fight it out. Yeah while others call in for hangovers, I go in about to die. I have no health insurance so no visiting a doctor, and there isn't an urgent care center close by. Well enough about me, I thought that you might enjoy my list. I hope all you are feeling well.
Man, I do healing spells that sometimes help. They never do any harm. I'll try casting one for you, if you want. It's, like, the most I can do from here in Pittsburgh.
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

aww some1where hope you feel better soon...

isabeau :cuddle:

One of the things that really sucks about being sick, is having to depend on everyone... Get Well soon some1somewhere.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Want to know what else sucks about being sick? When you're the mom, and you kid is awake at 4 in the morning :zzzzz: crying because his ear hurts and he can't stop throwing up.:xlime:

Dig me, I'm the amazing awake lady after 2 hours of sleep, and the fun job of tending to the non-stop-vomit machine I call my kid!

:eek:
Jo

Another thing - When you wake up sick and realize all those things like medication, cough drops, vapor rub, 7-up, popsicles, soup, tea, lemon and honey that was so readily available in your parents' house is miraculously missing from yours and you have to get your sick self up and go get the stuff that'll help you get better! That was the first time I realized I was a real grown up.

Get well soon

"You know what sucks about being sick..."

EVERYTHING! :disgust:
XOXO

Sorry your sick Some1... That sucks! The only good thing I can say about being sick is I get my BF to wait on me hand and foot.... I cry and moan and whine and get everything I want so I shut up.... Take advantage of a bad situation. :) (not that thats a nice thing to do but hey, milk it)

I've been sick too! Unfortuantely none of our gorgeous 'lees' live anywhere near me.....:cry1: But I do appreciate their concern in PM's and on the phone! :xpeepsofa

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back