• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Know Who Had A Good Concept?

He did well hiring models from the fetish industry for his productions, and was a return to the 'plotline' driven style of videos, even if the plot was simply the challenges.

There is always a market for something with a story.

Myriads

What do you mean by Plot Line? IIRC he had no stories. Just 6 to 8 challenges. He had an honest rating system, he'd tell you exactly how ticklish a model ewas. My biggest issues were when he claimed to discover a model (they all do this to some extent) and he spent half his time fucking around vice tickling.

Challenges are a plot line.

They provide a framework for the tickling that involves motivation and goals.

That is in contrast to the 'plotless' strap them down and go at them method that is the norm for the majors (TA, Czech, FT)

But in my opinion, his plot concept was a good one that made the videos more engaging, even if the majority of the girls were pro-hires and not "spring break randoms in need of cash" who acted into the direction they were given for the vids ("Oh dear, I need to get naked??!")

Myriads

Oh I agree! Never had an issue with the Pro Hires. Kendra James was incredible. Diana Knight faked it. I think he had an interesting mix.

Another producer who has pretty models with sexy ticklish feet is whoever does the 'Feet Tickle Babes' clip store. He did a lot of POV foot tickling clips with pretty girls who have sexy feet, but he is the worst foot tickler in the business (some are pretty good, though). All he needs to do is find someone with a flaming foot tickling fetish and his sales should really take off. He could probably find someone to do it for free. I sure would. By the way, if you love POV foot tickling of a hot girl with gorgeous, sexy, high-arched feet check out the 'Kimberly' series on this site. This one is an exception...he does an excellent job of tickling Kimberly's hot feet. It will have you climbing the walls.

One thing Tickle Challenge had was something for everyone. I like the Lees standing up. He had at least 2 to 4 scenes like this per challenge. Some like foot tickling or no bondage. He had that too. If he had only had a first rate tickler he would have been one of the best in the business.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back