• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You said you wanted a CELEBRITY tickled!

TC Videos

TMF Regular
Ok, Elke Jeinsen is not as mainstream as Brittany Spears, Shania Twain or Pamela Anderson, but we think she really is somewhat of a very real celebrity. Check out this link and see who's she's rubbed elbows with. And we tickled her! We think that's cool! (Video debuting very soon)

Click Here for Elke's Friends

Checked out Elke's web site and can hardly wait to see her get tickled. You wouldn't happen to know Nicole Kidman by the way, would ya? :)

TIB...

Please see if you can get Elke to talk her friend Barbara Moore into doing a bondage tickling video with you. I have ALWAYS had a fantasy of seeing that Playmate tickle-tortured! :cool:

Elke is hot as hell. This video sounds killer. TC Videos should be commended for raising the stakes in the tickle biz. I see a trend beginning where tickle vids lately seem to have some type of novelty or semi-star power. This is a good thing and in a year or two will hopefully become the norm, thus forcing the vid makers to once again up the ante.

Congrats

Now that tastes good, Kathy...oops, I meant that's good taste! Thanks and I will be looking forward to your announcement.

wow she's been with a lot of high profile people. cool. loved the link to the pictures thanks.

Raise the notch is definately the word I was thinking Wallstreet!
You doing your own side-work on that. :)

Wow Kathy... can't wait! :)

DK

Re: TIB...

SuperTickler said:
Please see if you can get Elke to talk her friend Barbara Moore into doing a bondage tickling video with you. I have ALWAYS had a fantasy of seeing that Playmate tickle-tortured! :cool:

Barbara is beautiful and sexy thats for sure, but the real question is, is she ticklish? Elke was very! Even a bute like Barbara Moore couldn't make a good tickling video if she isn't ticklish. Who knows, perhaps we'll ask her about it though. :)

WallStreet said:
Elke is hot as hell. This video sounds killer. TC Videos should be commended for raising the stakes in the tickle biz
Thank you WallStreet! You are too kind. :cool:

Great Work

You have once again proven that you are a force to be reckoned with kathy!!!! :cool:

Well Kathy, I no sooner put my credit card away after ordering and receiving OSS than I have to whip it out again to get VOG. My only question is, and I know you have seen this in other threads, why have a Playmate who's at least not topless. I know, I know...complain, complain. But it's not really a complaint. I would think, considering the vast majority of males out here on this site who would order this vid, that sales would be even greater with a little more nudity, especially a Playboy Playmate who bared it all for the world before.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back