• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You think it tickles?

animalhouse86

TMF Poster
Those fingers are resting right in those hairless armpits

Attachments

• IMG_5975.jpg
    IMG_5975.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 325
Huh. Tough one. I was immediately going to say no but after noticing that hand placement, it's hard to say. I am leaning more towards no than yes though. Doesn't mean she isn't ticklish or her underarms aren't ticklish, just that in this particular situation, I feel that it is more likely than not that tickling is not occurring. She is smiling, but she's also in both an accomplishing and incredibly risky pose and it's requiring quite a lot of strain both on her part to keep her body straight, and all the other girls to hold her up.

I feel like even if there was tickling, it's the last thing on anyone's minds. Sometimes when tickling occurs in a stressful or busy/complicated situation, it doesn't always register. She could be getting tickled, but she so focused and the girl holding her is so focused, neither is really thinking about it. Cheerleaders is tough.

I think the focus needed would kinda throw off a bit of ticklishness... also, how long this pose was kept might be a factor. I'm sure this wasn't held for very long. Still, an interesting topic for discussion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back