• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young attractive F&M looking for F, Virginia (NOVa / Harrisonburg)

Bows+Arrows

TMF Novice
Edit: We can make the DC/Maryland area work as well.
-If you're within 3 or so hours I might be willing to drive us out for a special occasion and rent a room somewhere. So if you're serious and fit the below description but kind of far away, let me know your situation and we may be able to work something out.

-----------------
Recently my girlfriend has been expressing interest in pursuing a sort of ménage à trois. I've recently got her into tickling and she's willing to incorporate or even focus on it.

We're looking for someone cute, bubbly, 18-26ish, in decent shape.... Someone willing to have fun... though we're flexible on how much fun. ;) We're also not completely set on bubbly if you're a bit more of the downcast disposition.

My girlfriend is 21 years, 5'4, ~115 lbs, extremely cute, great laugh
I'm 23, 5'10, ~150, athletic build, handsome
-picture exchange can be arranged.
We're both very down to earth, we like good music, good literature, good (if a bit quirky) people.

We're back and forth between Loudoun County and Harrisonburg, Virginia at various times, so anyone in the vicinity feel free to respond!

We'd all likely meet before any kind of play and make sure everyone gels and to determine everyone's comfort level, talk tickling, draw boundaries, yadda yadda, also to figure out hosting situation as it sort of changes week by week for us depending on where we are... although I suppose a lot of that can be sorted out online.
(I'm not completely opposed to taking on more of a viewing role by the way, but again, we'll tackle issues as they arise).

Also, I'm not much of a social media person which is why I rarely post here, but I've been in and around the forum and the scene for years, have experience, am trustworthy, etc. Hope to hear from you soon! PM or thread are fine. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Nick

Last edited:
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back