• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your animal choice...if you're interested.

FT Genikit

2nd Level Yellow Feather
If you had to pick any animal you want to be, what would you choose?
Be honest.

"..."

*looks around*

"Oh well... Human? Yeah, human sounds good!"

*walks out of the room, carrying a briefcase, but stops in the doorway for a moment.*

"Seeyah kids, once again, filling in for that Gecko, he gets WAY more vacation time than any lizard on television should..."

:sigh: Guess I need to ask a better guestion than that....

I've always favored the big cats. That's what I'd choose if I were incarnated as something other that a human being. A majestic Siberian tiger would be ideal. Hard to imagine a more dynamic animal, that conquering fierceness and blazing orange dazzle camouflage. Or perhaps a snowy white tiger... always a startling image!

A dog...you eat, sleep, go on walks, get petted, get to love your owners unconditionally/make them quite happy...

My dog has quite the life...I'd definitely want to be reincarnated as him...

A cat, but only if I could belong to a farmer's family, and I could hang out inside to glom scraps from the family's table, get fed real food, and sleep in a comfortable spot as well as go outdoors to hunt, raise hell and mate with willing kitties of the opposite sex.

Fire Sprite said:
A tortoise. Those things live for like 200 years.

Only to be turned into turtle soup....
I would pick....a raven. As long as I am kept by a good owner in a wealthy house and I can over see their authorship and learn to talk.
Because it is both very intelligent, and very ominous. I am an ominous character after all. Which reminds me I have to....*deleted because it highjacks the thread.* *Looks at the words* Thank you Moderators!!!!

Last edited:
A tiger...

...because they're intelligent, strong and beautiful.

Very easy, a wolf. Been fascinated with them forever. They are so misunderstood, so loyal to family. Yeah, Ill go with a wolf.

Camel26 said:
A dog...you eat, sleep, go on walks, get petted, get to love your owners unconditionally/make them quite happy...
My dog has quite the life...I'd definitely want to be reincarnated as him...
Well, 'cause he's got *you* caring for him the way you do.

:D

Besides, have you noticed? Nobody's answered "human", yet.

I actually agree with Alex. I've also always been fascinated by wolves. They have that general mystique and grace about them that I don't find in any other creature as much. I'd definately be a wolf.

TheChameleon said:
I made the first reply Kal, I picked human ^_^
Well, but in your case it makes sense!
You're a chameleon, after all.

:D

I think its far more interesting to choose the animal you're most like rather than one you'd like to be. Thats far more honest, since you're wanting honesty.

I think theres a different animal for a different emotion that represents me at any given time, so its hard to choose just one that covers all aspects of my being. Theres an animal for happiness, sadness, anger, etc.

As for choosing an animal I would want to be, I do not want to for the same reason.

If not human, definately a big feline creature. Perhaps a cheetah, puma, snow leopard, leopard, jaguar, tiger, lynx, bobcat, ocelot, caracal... you name it! ;)

Last edited:
I would also be a wolf. Because of its mysterious persona.

I'd want to be a Changling!

...oh wait, we're doing Terran animals? Oh, ok...eagle then, because they can fly, they're georgeous, and the only natural predators are man.

I want to be a monkey. =3

...Hey, looks like my wish came true! =D

On a side note as some (or none =P) of you may have noticed, i've been gone for a while. Anyways, I was just wondering, but what's with the new smilies? I think they're hilarious, I just wanted to know why we changed them. =3

After careful examination
I
would
be
a

POSSUM

They are always well fed, don't really have to work for it and are lazy.
But they also have personality.:)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back