• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your dream OBSCURE Celebrity Ticklee/Ler

Yeah, Karyn Parsons would be a great lee (for me)! And Tatiana Ali would be great too! And for the Brits, Michelle Ryan (Zoe from Eastenders) is on my list.

Flo from "Alice" as a tickler?! Actually, I can see it. Yeah, I like that idea, too! I actually saw her get tickled on Alice, once.

Okay, they may not beobscure, but some older - and I mean older - ladies that I'm kind of tickle fixated on, either as a 'lee or 'ler:

Valentina Cortese from her Baron Munchausen era (or younger)
Barbara Bel Geddies from her Dallas era (or younger)
Sophia Loren or Rita Moreno at ANY era.

Obscure YOUNGER women, as 'lers or 'lees:

TV Host Kennedy (MTV, etc....)
Sydney Sedin (Pauline, the woman robbed at the bookies in Snatch)
Actress Casie Lemmons
Colleen Fitzpatrick AKA singer "Vitamin C' (she was Amber von Tussle from Hairspray)
Kiva Kahl (That spark-grinder lady from the Letterman show)
Sarita Chaudry from Mississippi Masalla
Florenec Rice (an actress in an old Marx Bros film. Actually, there are a LOT of obscure B&W era actresses on my list...)
Benazeir Bhutto - yes, the former ruler of Pakistan. I'm a freak....
The entire cast of one of the best shows of the 1980s: Gorgeous Ladies of Wresting (keep your Alf and Miami Vice!)
Any of Queen Amidallas' Handmaidens.....
The body builder woman in the John Ritter film Skin Deep (I gotta admit, the ones that aren't too manish, but are still pretty tough, they've sparked my curiosity)

Heck, toss in a cute midget, too..... just to try it.......

Actually, the list goes on.... and we're not even including some of the women in the tickling videos that have moved on in their lives. So, you help me meet these ladies, and I'll help you meet your objects of desire - agreed?

Anyone like the band Perfect Circle? This is there bassist Paz Lenchantin:

http://www.bunnybass.com/girls/pazlenchantin.html

Too me she is one of the most gorgeous, classy, and talented women I've ever seen (She plays the violin as well). I would tickle the daylights out of her on a regular basis if I had my wish. She also has a cute german accent on top of it.

I can add a couple more: Charlotte Hatherley, the guitarist from a Northern Irish band called Ash. She happens to have played barefoot onstage once...
http://www.musiconphoto.com/UD_01AUG01_1/Ash_01_CharlotteHatherley_50_01.jpg
Barefoot female guitarist rock chicks... oh my god, can't get better than that!

The other is Hillary Woods: The bassist is from Irish band JJ72 is dead cute. She was voted the sexiest female in music a couple of years ago in a UK music mag called NME once.

The other is Hillary Woods: The bassist is from Irish band JJ72 is dead cute. She was voted the sexiest female in music a couple of years ago in a UK music mag called NME once.

Agreed, Chimp on the JJ72 bassist. She could pluck my strings anytime she wanted to!
(Ok, was that too third-grade?)

How about... She could tickle my frets?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with that one...

i have a few

first mimi rogers.
next erin gray.
then how about both ladies from the "brendan fraiser mummy".
steve

Bernie Macs wife from the Bernie mac show. I forgot her name but shed be perfect

Ack, I'm adding more and more all the time, I might be hijacking this thread like you-know-who would. Besides, another relatively obscure ticklee for me would be Meg White, the cute drummer of The White Stripes. Reason? Look at the album cover of their latest album Elephant. Meg looks totally hot in a white gown and barefoot with black toenails. *drools*

One so obscure, I can't even find her name! LOL. But she's the french maid/wife in the Dannon la Creme Yogurt commercials here in America, and in the latest one, she's got bare feet curled beside her and they look FABULOUS!! I'd also submit Teryl Rothery, who plays Dr. Janet Fraiser on Stargate SG-1. I've always wanted to see her tickled, esp. after seeing a recent behind the scenes show where she's such a comedienne and potty mouth off camera. LOL.

Smiley

beating a dead horse...

Zhang Zyi, I think I spelled it wrong... the cute girl in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"... She's got an absolutely adorable smile, and an infectious laugh... I'd love to drag that laugh out of her feet, and belly, and knees, and ribs, and thighs.. etc.

And since I'm so much more of a ticklee, I'd let her torture me too!

Renee Zellwiger, Penelope Ann Miller and the lead singer for the Irish pop band The Coors.

I'd have to say . . .
1) Rachel Wiesz (Mummy starring Brendan Fraser)
2) Sabrina Loyd (Sliders, SportsNight)
3) Deloris O'Riordon (The Cranberries)
4) Stacy Dash (Cluess, the movie & TV show)

That's all I can think of at the moment.

One last one :p

Just thought of one last one (I swear this time...LOL) Shes kind of obscure now, but she'll probably be getting big pretty fast. Maggie Gyllenhaal, who was I first saw in "Cecil B. Demented" as the crazy satanist chick. Shes soooooo cute. Both in the sexy way and "cute" way. Recently she was in that movie "The Secretary"..I think it won an oscar...

I had never heard of Mariaan De Swardt, but following your link to her picture convinces me that she is a good choice. She looks as if she would be a fine sadistic tickler. :D

It would have to be Daniela Amavia. She played Alia in SciFi's Children of Dune miniseries. She looks like she could have a lot of fun with tickling, though I know looks don't mean much.

Re: beating a dead horse...

phatteus said:
Zhang Zyi, I think I spelled it wrong... the cute girl in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"... She's got an absolutely adorable smile, and an infectious laugh... I'd love to drag that laugh out of her feet, and belly, and knees, and ribs, and thighs.. etc.

And since I'm so much more of a ticklee, I'd let her torture me too!

that's "Ziyi".

She's actually pretty big over in China, it's just that she tends to get cast in "warrior swordswoman" roles a lot and very few of those films have actually made it here. She was also in Rush Hour 2, as Hu Li.

If I've ever dreamed about tickling a celeb it was really only Renee O' Connor, and Lucy Lawless. I like it rough... not really...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back