• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your favorite type of feet

dan_19perry

TMF Novice
For the foot fetish people whats your favorite type of feet to look at or tickle? Are you into the athletic or tomboy feet, or are you into the feminin girly feet? I'm more into the athletic feet and tomboy feet because to me they look more tempting to tickle. I always wanted to put a pair of tomboy feet to the tickling test.

Okay, I have to ask:

What do "athletic", "tomboy" or "girly" feet look like? To me, all feet kinda look the same, and the only type I can really tell apart from the rest are Yeti and Hobbit feet!

Well I can tell you not to Google athletic feet in Google images. Unless you're into athletes foot.

Don't forget ...

Okay, I have to ask:

What do "athletic", "tomboy" or "girly" feet look like? To me, all feet kinda look the same, and the only type I can really tell apart from the rest are Yeti and Hobbit feet!

SATAR:bouncybou:bonk:

Girly feet

Love girly feet, size 6 up to an 8 and not to wide with nice sexy toes not to long but just right ,and not little stubbles . Nice well manicured nails and soft bottoms, nice arch but not to much . I love to tickle a girls feet in white socks then peel them away to fine this type of foot, what a turn on ,now I will awake from my dream lol.

My tickle fetish outweighs my foot fetish by far. So the more ticklish the better. No real preference. But soft soles are important; physical aesthetics are secondary to sensativity. And I also like to tickle toes, so I like em long or plump.

I love women's feet, the more ticklish the better. I love small shapely feet with fat toes and deep arches. I love women with big size 10 and 11 feet. I would have to say I pick ticklishness over anything but I love deep arches and fat toes.

I like defined ankles, especially the defined achilles tendon.

What kinda feet do I like? Well....the good looking ones? Bahaha....but seriously, as long as they are soft and well taken care of, I'm not too picky really. If they have the whole, sahara desert scaly stuff goin' on down there I'm prolly not gonna be interested. Also, no Lord of the Rings hobbit feet either :p

very well taken care of ie clean, pedicured, polish is optional and of ticklish to very ticklish :clap:

For the foot fetish people whats your favorite type of feet to look at or tickle? Are you into the athletic or tomboy feet, or are you into the feminin girly feet? I'm more into the athletic feet and tomboy feet because to me they look more tempting to tickle. I always wanted to put a pair of tomboy feet to the tickling test.

I prefer long-and-narrow feet to short-and-wide, high arches to medium or low arches, and long toes to short.

Well I can tell you not to Google athletic feet in Google images. Unless you're into athletes foot.
:eek: Thanks for the warning. The last thing I need to see is photos of feet infected with fungus.

I don't have a favourite foot type. As long as they're feminine and not plumb (and look gracefully). There is no best type because there are many different kinds of feet that get me very turned on (ranging from high archy feet to wrinkly soles). Also, the most attractive part of the female foot are the soles, in my opinion.
I also prefer them to be ticklish. They don't have to be insanely ticklish, but it's always a pro. Ticklish soles can be dangerous when untied, by the way (I remember one girl where her feet were her worst spot). ;)

You know the perfect foot when you see it. To each his/her own. How many times have you heard that a video shows the hottest feet or the hottest tickling only to be disappointed. This is because it is all so subjective. My vision of the perfect foot may do nothing for the next guy and vice-versa.

Not quite sure what athletic and tomboy feet refer to. I do like athletic and tomboy girls, but that has nothing to do with what their feet look like.

Personally, I tend to like feet on the larger side, like size 9 and up. Ideally long and narrow, with long toes. Longer second toes is a neat feature. That's not to mean I can't appreciate other types.

Ticklishness and look are both important factors. Though, I could have fun and enjoy them without them being ticklish as long as they look good to me.

Same here. The feet are a fun part to tickle, but the rest shouldn't be neglected neither. I regret that so many tickling videos almost always only focus on the feet. Some people have their weak spot elsewhere, like inner thights, back of the knees, underarm, belly, sides, etc ... If her weak spot are the feet, also good of course. Weak parts should be given the treatment at the right time.

Her feet can be wide. But I prefer them to not be too big in shoe size (beyond size 11 can scare me away). My fiance is size 8 wide with somewhat plump toes. She has medium arches. She is ticklish on her feet; more on her left foot. Also, her arches have the lines and wrinkles I love!

Missy!

Missy from MissToeGoddess.com

Attachments

• MT may 10th 017.jpg
    MT may 10th 017.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 29
  • MT may 10th 027.jpg
    MT may 10th 027.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 27
  • MT may 10th 020-1.jpg
    MT may 10th 020-1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 27
Ticklish feet trump all. But in a strictly physical sense, soft skin, slightly meaty without being mushy.

TinaNude1a.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean. As long as the feet look soft and well kept, thats all that matters to me.

I would say, petite soft as silk, fire engine red toenail polish, high arches, not wide, and of course, ticklish as hell. If they smelled like lotion it would be icing on the cake! They just can't smell bad. This is after all your fantasy right?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back