• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your favorite Western gunfight scenes

Bugman

Verified
I'll post a few of mine just to get the ball rolling. :)

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. Rance Stoddard and everyone else think for many years he killed Valance. A classic scene, made even better when Tom Doniphon tells him what really happened.

My Darling Clementine. Total bs from an historical perspective, but a classic Hollywood Western gunfight.

High Plains Drifter. The Stranger did not dispatch everyone with a gun, but it's my thread so I'm including it anyway. :p

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. There are those who say Butch and Sundance did not die in Bolivia as depicted in the movie. I doubt the truth will ever be known, but that final shootout is a classic.

The infamous Gunfight at the OK Corral from "Tombstone" (damn fine movie all around really). I guess that gets my vote.

I've also always liked the final shoot out from the end of "Young Guns"; that's another good one.

The epical one in a For a Few Dollars more. :)

Indeed, another favorite here. :D

This movie featured a pretty good gunfight or two.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWIlGnJDRzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HWIlGnJDRzw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance. That gets my vote, too!

Tombstone was also mentioned, which, while it was a little more recent, did indeed have a badass rendition of the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral.

It seems like some of the newer westerns don't have as much charm as they did back in the 60s. While I loved movies like 3:10 to Yuma and Appaloosa (R.I.P., Robert Parker, and thank you for finishing the trilogy!), no amount of special effects or effective choreography really match the high-noon excitement of the "old" westerns!

The final fight scene from True Grit was epic for it's day and any fight scene from The Magnificent Seven.

The grand finale of "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" (1957) impressed me greatly as a child. :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back