• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your first play party?

steph

Level of Grape Feather
Ok, we're finally having one here after I've been member for a year--Woo HOO!
I've read everyone's NEST stories and drilled the Munchmates ad nauseam so I think I know what to expect. What was your first like? What do you WISH you'd been prepared for that you weren't? TIA!

XOXO

Hey Steph , Where Will The Nest Be ???

I didn't see any response to your question , so it made me think
that maybe nobody wants to go because the meeting is at the North
Pole . However . . . your post was not an invitation , but a
request for advice.
So maybe they didn't give you any advice , because they have
never been to a NEST with a bunch of Santa's elves running around ,
so they were reluctant make any suggestions .
So . . . here is my advice.
Make the meeting somewhere in CA , because that will make it
easier for you and a lot of other members , and your tickle spots
won't get numb from the artic cold .

Michael
P.S. - SO , WHERE IS THE MEETING ???

gathering?

its still pretty warm in vegas ya know : ) and i get lotsa discounts at hotels through my work.....

It's posted in the West Coast Gatherings section, gentlemen. It'll be here in town, next Saturday.

VRY~there seems to be a lot of folks coming out of woodwork in Vegas~maybe it's time for you guys to start having some parties too--Contact moderator Dave (dvnc) for how to get started!

Michael~There is only NEST hon, the king of all play parties, held every spring in Philly. This will be a MUCH smaller event. Oh, and it's a new post~I'm not worried, the replies will come! Check back at the end of the weekend...:p

XOXO

Ah, the first time... you're never prepared for the first time...

...I sure as hell wasn't!

My first Gathering was awesome. I was new to the community, and Terry had taken me under his wing and introduced me around. I showed up with another first timer from this area, and we'd driven down together, neither of us with the foggiest idea of what to expect! What struck me the most was the relaxed, casual atmosphere it had. Everyone there (except us virgins, of course) had been doing these for some time, so they were already in that comfort zone. They took it all for granted, like it had always been this way. That was amazing. We hung around munching and chatting for a while before anything started, and as people straggled in. It was cool. You quickly get the feeling that you've known these people for a long time. Many of us are on the same wavelength, and/or share a brain on many subjects, so it's nothing at all to be carrying on a conversation and have someone finish a thought for you and be dead on target.

But when play actually started... :yowzer:

Nothing could've prepared me for it. It was a dream come true, to be sure, but that's part of what made it such a shock for me... it was actually REALLY HAPPENING! And, as I've already mentioned, the others at the party were veterans at these things, so when play started, it was no big deal to them. The first gal got up on the Flander's Bench, casual as could be, and was restrained. No problem. Then, they started to tickle her, and it was like locusts had decended! There were four, five, six people working this gal, and she's just loving it. I couldn't even bring myself to play, I was so stunned. I kept sitting there, waiting for her to scream for them to stop, like it was all going to fall apart and the moment would be gone. But no. She kept digging it, and they rotated around, and it was just freakin' COOL. Laughing and teasing, jokes exchanged, just cool. Freakin' cool. And I'm sitting there, trying to make my brain function through the mush of telling itself that what was happening was really, really happening. I sat at the head of the bench and fanned her, ready to jump up and try to stop all these people going at her, because most of the time I was waiting for the freak out and catastrophic end... that never came. Freakin' cool. And that was just the first of several scenes that night.

I've spent the following several years getting really spoiled by knowing and playing with most of the coolest people I've had the pleasure of meeting in my life, all around the country, and coming to live by the words,

"Life is GOOD"

Among others. :rolleyes: Like "Freakin' Cool", for instance... :p

steph said:
It's posted in the West Coast Gatherings section, gentlemen. It'll be here in town, next Saturday.

Hey Steph, could ya be a little more specific? Lots of towns in California...

my first play party was SBG II. I was a nervous wreck. I was absolutely positive (and wrong! lol) that I wouldn’t play… but was really looking forward to meeting everyone and finally seeing what went on at these things for myself. the party was only 40 minutes from home, so I figured that if it freaked me out too much… I could just go home. that, and knowing two of the people who were going to be there, went a long way toward helping me get the courage up to attend.

I remember being completely floored by how open everyone was. people talking about tickling, TMF, videos, magazines… all so casually. just hearing it talked about like that made everything feel kind of surreal at first. I was so used to it being something I could never talk about. not without worrying about how I was reacting, what they were thinking, and feeling like every time the word was said, that it was ten times louder than every other word in the sentence. after I got used to it, I really liked how it felt to know that there was not a single person there who would think I was weird for how I felt about it.

there’s really only one thing that I wish I had been prepared for and wasn’t. since I was so sure that I wouldn’t be playing… I wore a dress. bad idea… Venray ended up being my dress-puller-downer when I did play lol.

no, make that two things I wasn’t prepared for… I was completely unprepared for how it would feel for it to be over. that part really stinks.

have lots of fun! maybe I’ll be able to give you guys a call at some point to say hi. you’re in great company out there and I happen to know that a big furry guy will be making very sure that everyone plays safe. you couldn’t be in better hands. :D ;)

I live in a suburb of Sacramento hon. I think there'll be some L.A folks in attendance.

XOXO

TklrJoe said:

Thanks to Dan and Ayla :Kiss1:

OMG girl~I've been obsessing over what to wear, had finally decided on my black halter dress (it's sexy but not too risque) Damn, guess it's back to the closet for me...Oh yes, please do call babe, I know there'll be some girls there that you and I BOTH know (YAY) and that Dan & Terry will be there to kick serious ass if needed, but at least from the guys I know from Munch, shouldn't be a prob there, esp when they see how HUGE these two are!:p

XOXO

PS~Nylons or no?

(smackin' forehead) Wardrobe! Of COURSE! D'oh!

How could I have forgotten THAT? Yeah, it may seem like common sense to hear it, but it's surprising how many folks this doesn't occur to until they're regretting what they've chosen to wear to a Gathering. Maybe you went, not sure if you were gonna play or not, and made up your mind. Whatever the case, you can either wear something that you're comfortable being tickled in, or be prepared with a change of clothes in case you change your mind. This can range from anything to shorts and a tank-top or sports bra, to a snowsuit. :rolleyes: There are even those brave souls who wear less, as long as everyone there is comfortable with it.

Events are NOT posted as common knowledge. Safety and comfort being our paramount concerns, we don't publicly announce where we're holding them. If you're attending, then you've been made aware of the date, time, and location. This facilitates screening and prevents crashers. Lil' common sense, here, Gang.

steph said:
Thanks to Dan and Ayla :Kiss1:

OMG girl~I've been obsessing over what to wear, had finally decided on my black halter dress (it's sexy but not too risque) Damn, guess it's back to the closet for me...Oh yes, please do call babe, I know there'll be some girls there that you and I BOTH know (YAY) and that Dan & Terry will be there to kick serious ass if needed, but at least from the guys I know from Munch, shouldn't be a prob there, esp when they see how HUGE these two are!:p

XOXO

PS~Nylons or no?

you can never go wrong with nylons! thigh-highs come off easy enough, if need be (although mine were ripped, with my blessing, at my first gathering), and if you really want to wear that dress… bike shorts! a little trick I used at my first NEST/second play party. ;)

waaah…. I wanna go! (pout pout grumble growl)

LMAO~your advice my darlin' girl has been a blessing! I gotta pick something that I won't have to worry about. I was thinking, maybe black slinky pants, basic black sleeveless turtleneck, nothing too...anything. Oooooooh good trick with the bike shorts~ so COME then, we always need more chicks at these things!

XOXO

Re: (smackin' forehead) Wardrobe! Of COURSE! D'oh!

AffectionateDan said:
Events are NOT posted as common knowledge. Safety and comfort being our paramount concerns, we don't publicly announce where we're holding them. If you're attending, then you've been made aware of the date, time, and location. This facilitates screening and prevents crashers. Lil' common sense, here, Gang.

Yeah, I know. I was asking what town so I could look up what was posted, publicly, under West Coast Gatherings. Nothing wrong with my common sense, thanks very much.
;)

You'll note I only mentioned the city, Sir Danimal~something I've made no secret on here anyhoo...:p

Joe~we occasionally get some um "unusual" characters at our Munches~that's why it's become by private invite only. Like Dan said, it's a safety issue...:)

XOXO

Yes Steph wear the Thigh High Stockings....This way people who like either can enjoy LIke Ayla wrote they are always fun and easy to remove. Hell Have one leg with and one leg without and compare the sensations. Just please post a few pics afterwards i would love to see them and i am pretty sure i'm not the only one. Enjoy the fun.

Coffee

steph said:
LMAO~your advice my darlin' girl has been a blessing! I gotta pick something that I won't have to worry about. I was thinking, maybe black slinky pants, basic black sleeveless turtleneck, nothing too...anything. Oooooooh good trick with the bike shorts~ so COME then, we always need more chicks at these things!

XOXO
Never underestimate the value of skin...

I dig a French bikini, by a palm tree in the sand...

And yeah, more chicks is good! And women, too! And the occasional lady or dame, too. :rolleyes:

Oh LOL!

I seriously doubt anyone wants to see me in THAT Mister~unless they wanna go BLIND!:rolleyes: :p

And I'm more of a broad, anyway, in case you've not noticed...(snickers)
XOXO

AffectionateDan said:
Never underestimate the value of skin...

I dig a French bikini, by a palm tree in the sand...

And yeah, more chicks is good! And women, too! And the occasional lady or dame, too. :rolleyes:

Re: Oh LOL!

steph said:
I seriously doubt anyone wants to see me in THAT Mister~unless they wanna go BLIND!
(amazed that Fitness and the rest of the Steph Swooner Brigade haven't pounced on this, yet) :rolleyes:
steph said:
And I'm more of a broad, anyway, in case you've not noticed...(snickers)
XOXO
Oh, I've noticed, all right. And I have nothing against broads, mind you... I just thought that I might catch a lil' flack from the girls iffin I were to be that inclusive. There are those who might find the term 'broads' sexist, if you can imagine! :rolleyes:

Oh, ha ha~such a stinker you are! :p

Oh and as for the "broad" comment, I just call 'em like I see 'em Sugarplum! I ain't ashamed to admit it either :D

XOXO

steph said:
Oh, ha ha~such a stinker you are! :p

Oh and as for the "broad" comment, I just call 'em like I see 'em Sugarplum! I ain't ashamed to admit it either :D

XOXO
A wise man often sez...
Ya gotta do what you're good at!
Words I live by. :p Now, quit hijackin' your own thread, dingleberry! :D

steph said:
Aye aye Captain! :p

XOXO
Feeling a skosh insubordinate, are we Lieutenenant McFlirt? That carries a stiff penalty in this fleet... you are hereby demoted to cabingirl! :p

AffectionateDan said:
A wise man often sez... Words I live by. :p Now, quit hijackin' your own thread, dingleberry! :D

Ahhh... if it's your own thread hijack at will I say!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back