• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your "First."

Deusxlionxx

TMF Regular
This has probably been discussed to DEATH, but seeing as I'm relatively new around here, and tiring curiosity has gotten the better of me, I feel compelled to ask this question:

What happened in your life that made you discover the tickling interest?

How has it changed your life since, if at all?

I cant really explain it. For me, it just happened. I was four years old when I realized I had the want to tickle friends and be tickled. There was tickling in our household so Iam not sure if my love for tickling came stemed from that or not.

I've just always had friends who enjoyed tickling the hell out of me. It started when I was little, continued all through my school years, into dating and adulthood. Most of the tickling I've enjoyed has been completely for the sake of having fun with friends. That's a big part of why I relate it much more to friendship than to sexuality.

I was born with it. I knew I liked tickling "a little too much" for as long as I can remember.

Starting with my female cousin in the childhood, that was the fun way of tickling.

Nothing happened. I always had the interest since I was little, can't remember not having it.

I can't really remember a moment where I realized that I was into tickling. I think I was just "born this way." :)

I think I remember as far back as first grade...my teacher was Mrs. Ginter. She was an old lady. But she had and assistant named Miss Jackson. We all went to Prospect Park in Brooklyn and I believe it was a class trip. Somehow we were all playing and we attacked Miss Jackson. She fell onto the blanket and all of us first graders were "attacking" her. It was all in fun, but as most of the kids were piling on top of her, i was the ONLY one that was down at her feet and she was barefoot and while everyone was holding I tickled her feet and I remember her kicking and screaming and the laughter that came out of this woman...that is where it started with me, And EVERY girl I was around from that time I ALWAYS tried to tickle their feet.

i think i might be the only person on the TMF who didnt discover it at age 4. wonder if thats like a round 1 of puberty.

i don't remember, it evolved slowly, but its not something i really enjoyed/gave much thought to until i was like 14.

I'm not sure if I discovered it around age 4 or not. I was pretty young though, I remember that much. My mom recorded an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and played it over and over for me because I liked it so much. It was the episode where the two kids get tickled by Don Turtelli. I'm not sure what it was that made me like it but I had to keep watching it. That's what got me into feet and tickling.

I'm not sure if I discovered it around age 4 or not. I was pretty young though, I remember that much. My mom recorded an episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and played it over and over for me because I liked it so much. It was the episode where the two kids get tickled by Don Turtelli. I'm not sure what it was that made me like it but I had to keep watching it. That's what got me into feet and tickling.

pretty much the exact same for me. i just really enjoyed tickling after that epic episode.

I was totally born this way. I was also born liking armpits too, and still do very very very much! I was a fucked up little kid, but hey, I turned out ok I suppose. :) I have to say though, that I never had an experience or something that made me realize it, I just knew.

Primary School, aged 7 or 8. We were playing some game at break involving a team of boys and a team of girls. I think they called it blue murder (don't even know if that's a legitimate playground game, never heard of it since). Anyways, if I remember right, one team hid, and the other team hunted. A member of the hiding team had a secret word, and it was up to the opposing team to find out the word. I didn't have the word, but they could find out through me, and I was of course found. So yeah, I was caught by a gang of girls and brought back to their base where someone yelled "tickle him!" and I was held down and tortured till I talked. Our whole class played, so of course the girl I had a crush on was part of the group. :)

I do also have vague impressions of family members tickling me when I was a baby, but not sure if they happened or not.

The simple answer is "being tickled" made me realize I liked it, but before that, it made me realize that somethign about being touched in that way was strange and different..

I cant pinpoint when I first realized I actually liked it, but I remember when I became sure that I was right in assuming I did :)

And that was when I got my first girlfriend to tie and tickle me, it was everything ide hoped it would be and then I was sure.

Since then, its become a heavy passtime preference so I guess its changed what my life may had been by steering me towards ticklish situations rather than other things. :)

As hard as this may be to believe, I consciously replaced my sado-masochistic tendencies with this fetish because it suited me better. I'm a nice guy after all, and hurting someone (for any reason) just never sat well with me. Deep down I still crave the pain of the whip or hot wax, but in light of who I am on the whole, tickling is far more agreeable.

That was a good seven years ago and tickling is very much an active part of my current interests and turn ons. I've even come to love it for its softer, more playful side in recent years. I'd just as soon take a cute bubbly 'ler/'lee as fast as I'd take a domineering bitch these days. More and more its about having fun and maybe on a very rare night it could become something more intense.

Tickling is bad ass that way. :rockon:

I was born, it seemed, with a stocking foot fetish, and I think the tickling is a natural progression. The David Copperfield magic trick where he tickled Catherine Bach's 'feet' planted a seed, and it went from there. However, it wasn't until quite late, when I was about 22 that I went online for the first time properly, typed in 'tickling' and found an intererst in tickling other parts of the body.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Since I had it at age four, as far back as I can remember, I can't say how I discovered my interest in tickling and being tickled. :D

i think i might be the only person on the TMF who didnt discover it at age 4. wonder if thats like a round 1 of puberty.

i don't remember, it evolved slowly, but its not something i really enjoyed/gave much thought to until i was like 14.

Nope, I'm with you there, love. The earlist I remember is maybe age like ten or twelve, around there. I remember playing with my dolls and having them tickle each other at some point in my childhood... tickling was a pretty common occurance in my household, so I don't think there was an exact point, I just liked it! It really hit my at puberty, that this was a fetish for me

For me it goes back to my 11th birthday.
There was an older girl, around 15 or 16 if I'm not wrong, that always had a very heavy long face expression and she was really cute.
When she came to my party I tried everything to cheer her up and tickling was my desperate last resort, because when I tried it before on other girls I was being taken as a jackass.
For my surprize, she exploded in laugher and I knew she was enjoying.
From that time till about 2 or 3 months later she actually asked me a few times to tickle her on different areas.
That's what kicked me into it, I loved to see such a sad face turn into a river of hysterical laugh.
Unfortunatly her parents split up that year and she moved with her mother so we never had any contact ever since.

Earlier indicators

when I was six I remember a cartoon called Space Kiddettes which a character named countdown was tied up boots removed and feet tickled by the nuclear feather tickler by the evil captain skyhook if he didnt tell where the treasure map was I later would dream it was me in the same situation . I didnt understand this feeling until I saw a three stooges episode which they had their feet licked by a lion while sleepng in a tent I imagined myself in the situation with a couple select classmates of mine later I replaced the stooges with pretty girls in my first grade reader John had his feet licked by spot I continued to have reminders. When I was in first grade my family visited relatives out of town I slept on an extra bed in my 20 year old cute female cousins room she came in later that night after partying. in the morning my uncle tickled her foot she woke out of a sleep giggled and said STOP THAT! IT TICKLES she is now in her 60s but all these years when I saw her barefoot I wanted to tickle them. I lived many of those years confused thinking there couldnt be anyone with these feelings

I was young when I discovered I love being tickled and tickling others. I just wish the internet was around when I was growing up b/c this has opened my love for tickling up even more!

Back in the day I was watching ninja turtles on tv and I saw April O'neal get tickled. I thought it was so cool! then one day I just typed 'tickling' into a search engine and my eyes were opened!

I can't really remember a moment where I realized that I was into tickling. I think I was just "born this way." :)

Yep, like Angel and the others above. I also was "born with it"...I remember going under a kitchen table at my aunts house tickling her feet while I was playing "doctor". After puberty, tickling turned sexual for me and I haven't looked back.

i remember around 4 or 5 years old..maybe 6.I was tickled CONSTANTLY by family members..baby sitters.....etc etc..and my friends I would play a game where we would tickle each other...I remember I really REALLY liked the whole tickling thing even at that age...then I stared having VERY vivid dreams of many pairs of white gloved hands coming out from under my bed at night pinning me down spreadeagle , unbuttoning my pajama top and start viciously tickling my armpits ribs and my feet.These dreams were so vivid id wake up laughing and my arms would be over my head! Another dream was then arms would come down through my ceiling at night and tickle my ribs...both dreams would happen regularly....Definitely a defining moment

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back