• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Ideas!!

Babette

TMF Novice
Hey everybody!

I would be very insterested in hearing your ideas and fantasies for tickling. I have a few of my own (put a some of them on video even - LOL) but would love to hear your thoughts as well...

Hugz-n-Tickles-n-Stuff!!

My tickling fantasies are lifelong, switchable, and tend towards the darker side of things. They always revolve around bondage, and often have some "predicament" element thrown in. By that I mean the sort of bondage where if the captive moves too much, it could cause some minor pain or other. Thus, they want to try to stay still, even as the tickling causes the expected, inadvertent reactions. I think it's Skelyrata who does a wicked twist on this in some of his videos, where the captive has nipple clips attached to string running down to her big toes, so that she tries to arch her feet back - which of course makes a lovely target for tickling! Which causes er to scrunch her feet, which pulls on the nipples, etc,etc,etc...

As far as the tickling goes, I am actually into a much more slow, progressive technique over trying for big reactions every minute of the session. the sort of thing I'm into doesn't necessarily make for great video, but can make for one heckuva session. If the captive is properly bound, they aren't going anywhere, and it can be maddening having someone slowly-but-surely spider-crawl with fingertips down your arms, heading towards areas like your neck, collar area, underarms, and ribs (just as an example). Latr, once you've done a leisurely fingertip "stroll" up and down the body, the more panicky all-over style tickling can be indulged in to great effect.

So, that's my "thing" in a nutshell. Positions vary, and I tend to love gags, with blindfolds being optional. Much as mentioned above: If the captive is properly bound, it can be more fun to allow them to see what's coming, since there's not a damned thing they can do about it! :devil:

My tickling fantasies are lifelong, switchable, and tend towards the darker side of things. They always revolve around bondage, and often have some "predicament" element thrown in. By that I mean the sort of bondage where if the captive moves too much, it could cause some minor pain or other. Thus, they want to try to stay still, even as the tickling causes the expected, inadvertent reactions. I think it's Skelyrata who does a wicked twist on this in some of his videos, where the captive has nipple clips attached to string running down to her big toes, so that she tries to arch her feet back - which of course makes a lovely target for tickling! Which causes er to scrunch her feet, which pulls on the nipples, etc,etc,etc...

As far as the tickling goes, I am actually into a much more slow, progressive technique over trying for big reactions every minute of the session. the sort of thing I'm into doesn't necessarily make for great video, but can make for one heckuva session. If the captive is properly bound, they aren't going anywhere, and it can be maddening having someone slowly-but-surely spider-crawl with fingertips down your arms, heading towards areas like your neck, collar area, underarms, and ribs (just as an example). Latr, once you've done a leisurely fingertip "stroll" up and down the body, the more panicky all-over style tickling can be indulged in to great effect.

So, that's my "thing" in a nutshell. Positions vary, and I tend to love gags, with blindfolds being optional. Much as mentioned above: If the captive is properly bound, it can be more fun to allow them to see what's coming, since there's not a damned thing they can do about it! :devil:

OH MY!!! I hope you don't mind, but I think I may actually try and put something like this together on video. I like the dark seductive stuff too!! Hell, I love all KINDS of stuff!! hahaha But, reading this got my mind just GOING. I like it!!

Hugz!!! :devil:

Well cool! That's not usually the response I receive to my wackadoo ideas on tickling. Usually it's more like "Ewww!", followed by a spray of mace. :ack2: Now if only you were located in northwest Florida...

Babette feel free to message me an I can share some of the stuff I've envisioned an a few of the things I've DONE with a few of my gal friends, I'd love to hear from you!

I usually think toward more BDSM type situations, but tickling makes an effective torture if used in the right ways. I'll second Rick's idea!! :D

Well, I stated my fantasy (one of them) here, so out of laziness, I'll just provide that link.

I usually think toward more BDSM type situations, but tickling makes an effective torture if used in the right ways. I'll second Rick's idea!! :D

Awesome! That makes TWO beautiful women into these sorts of escapades! ;) Really truly, though - that is a good point about the BDSM type situations that TIJ makes. I too tend to think of tickling as merely a part of that. Sort of an added spice for certain situations/predicaments. I mention all this, only to point up that I am well aware that for some(many?) who visit, the whole whips n' chains thing is a big, scary turn-off. My fantasies are what they are, and it's okay if you are not wired the same. Tickling as torture fascinates me. I think it's the strange irony of it. The uncontrollable laughter, helpless reflexive reactions, the works.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back