• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Maximum Number of Lers / Lees

I've been tickled by three 'lers at once and it was really intense. When all three are great ticklers it's super hard to take...but if one isn't that great of a ler then it's easier to handle.

I did a tickle clip with Mo and in it her and TMJ and another guy were all tickling me and that was by far the most intense tickle session ever...

I also just made a clip where Rupert and TMJ were tickling me and I'm pretty sure if one more person had been there I would have died...(in a good way.)

AS a ler...i could effectively tickle two lees at one time however i prefer one on one and have a more intimate relationship with her ,..let the lights go down and get crazy.

I've been tickled by three 'lers at once and it was really intense. When all three are great ticklers it's super hard to take...but if one isn't that great of a ler then it's easier to handle.

I did a tickle clip with Mo and in it her and TMJ and another guy were all tickling me and that was by far the most intense tickle session ever...

I also just made a clip where Rupert and TMJ were tickling me and I'm pretty sure if one more person had been there I would have died...(in a good way.)
ALrighty then,..i just saw GEMINI"S clip i,m going to take a very very cold shower now...ooo boy !!!

1-on-1 is a lot more intimate (and thus more fun :D) if you ask me! ;)

This...

Sometimes I see clips with multiple lers but only one actually has a decent technique and knows what their doing, the rest are just there to boost the appeal of the clip title.

... and this :D

I much prefer a one on one scenario, two at the most... that's as a lee and a ler :)

Now that I've thought about it, I wonder what a tickler would do with multiple lees. I suppose tickling one at a time could be fun, with the mental torture for the other one of knowing they're next. Any more than 2 lees, though, and I think I'd feel pressured. :)

I once cybered all of Australia except Nicole Kidman.....

I would only be able to tickle two 'lees,( I am reminded of a juggler or the guy trying to keep all those plates spinning on the dowels) unless a) they were Siamese twin ladies, b) there was an ATM machine on site, c) Octomom is not one of the 'lees because she would always want more. I am not very ticklish but would enjoy being tickled by as many ladies with low expectations/poor eyesight as are available.

I'm a switch so lee wise i'd say 4. I've been tickled by 6 people before and it was a little much. It was really crowded too. 4 people isn't too bad but it can get very tiring really fast. 2 or 1 is definitely the best for me though.

As a ler I would say no more than 2. I like taking my time and exploring the ticklish spots, not having them all discovered at once, takes the fun out of it :p

I think a tickler can only tickle one lee at a time. That's not to say that there couldn't be multiple ticklees in the room, with the tickler attending to one at a time and then moving on to the next, and so on. You could do a 2 hr session with, in my case, four girls in the room and tickle each one for half an hour. The others could join in tickling the one that's being tickled or tickle each other. I suppose you could have two girls in footstocks or restraints side-by-side and tickle one foot, for example, on each, but then I wonder how much fun that would be.

I suppose you could have two girls in footstocks or restraints side-by-side and tickle one foot, for example, on each, but then I wonder how much fun that would be.

Agreed. It could be fun for a while, but eventually, you'd want to just focus on one. There have been some good clips with this "no, tickle her, not me" premise, but 1 on 1 is best.

I've been tickled by up to five lers at once lol and that was quite interesting. But I'd have to say I'd stick with one really good ler who takes great pride in their art of tickling :) Lucky for me I already have one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back