• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your opinion, please....

There is a lot of conversation about favorite positions when bound, be it for tickling or other interests... a variation on hog-tie, just curious what everyone else would do with someone bound this way...

I would tickle her!! :tickling:

Alright, so we've established that the general opinion is that the 'lee (pls) looks uncomfortable. Yet, the lee herself has established that she was fine.

Does this mean that the look itself would be too much for some of us?

Personally, I'm too fond of breasts to enjoy them grape-flavoured, as it were, and as a wielder of bullwhips, floggers and riding crops in addition to feathers, prefer pink-striped butts to purple boobs.

Stilll, one man's meat is another man's poison, and if both participants enjoy that sort of thing (it does, before they go numb entirely, make the bosom more sensitive) then leave them to it. I'd just keep a very close eye on the proceedings if it took place at an event where I was DMing.

I'm not liking the way the breasts look so uncomfortable! If bondage is a part of play it must be comfortable and safe in my opinion!

Anyway, I believe that the question posed was "what would you do to a 'lee who was bound in this fashion?"... discuss!

you make a good point. purple boobs aside, if I had this girl at my mercy, I would most likely tickle her. and have fun with it too.

I'd ask her if she wanted to be turned on her side. Maybe she could be comfortable if she's in that position, despite the rope.

Maybe.

Hi, 'Manda! ((waves)) :D

Last edited:
ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that'd be me, in that pic, for the record, the ropes around the breast weren't that tight... in all seriousness safety is at the top of our list each and every time, nothing is ever too tight- happened to be the way i was positioned....

secondly- Karate didn't do that for the record, my regular dom did.... just so no one blames her :p

OK, now that safety and consent is answered, what would I do?

First, tickle her rib cage for about 15 minutes.

Second, tickle her bare soles for about half an hour.

Third, untie her and ask her if she wants revenge on me. :D

It makes you look... portable?
A bit OTT for my taste but if that's what lights your candle it's your choice.

ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that'd be me, in that pic, for the record, the ropes around the breast weren't that tight... in all seriousness safety is at the top of our list each and every time, nothing is ever too tight- happened to be the way i was positioned....

secondly- Karate didn't do that for the record, my regular dom did.... just so no one blames her :p

I do believe you. Then fine.

About the question, I would be scare of the look of that breast, therefore I would untie her and retie her in a different position. Even is the ticklee tells me and assures me that she is fine, I would be too scare of hurting her to enjoy tickling her. I suppose I am too much of a vanilla for that position.

I have been in a hot tie before and its OK, can be comfortable but there is *that point* where the back is stretched just a bit too much and then I was just fighting the pain in my back more than the tickles the ler was able to produce while I was in this position.
Now, doing the hot tie and then turning the lee on their side works wonders for this and exposes soo many possibilities!

... ok so i know ive said it like 3 times, but one more time... I was plenty comfortable, no the ropes werent tight, yes i was safe :p and hello to everyone who said hi... and Jeff, you know where to find me ;)

What would I do if I saw someone tied like that? Nothing.

What goes on in a scene in a D/s relationship is between the Dom(me) and the sub.

So long as it's safe, sane and consentual, whatever floats your boat.

Snail Shell

You're a good man Charlie Brown. :p

Agreed.

jokingly

There is a lot of conversation about favorite positions when bound, be it for tickling or other interests... a variation on hog-tie, just curious what everyone else would do with someone bound this way...
1rst i would ask if she had the time,...
2nd after untying her i would not saw her in half , like she requested.
3rd i would say "my turn,..my turn".."now drop that anvil on my head ..please , it,s gonna feel so good".

I like the way she's tied simply from a dom/sub perspective. There's something appealing in tight bondage simply for the control it gives one over the other. I would recommend as much teasing/tickling as she can bear.

I never really understood the logic behind the hog tie.
I prefer a less cumbersome but more direct approach.

why someone would want to injure a lovely pair of breasts like that is beyond me!

steve

Untie useless bondage around breasts then gag her and tickle...

why someone would want to injure a lovely pair of breasts like that is beyond me!

steve

Since it has been just about 4 years since this thread was posted and myself and my pet in this picture are now married and expecting our first child, I dont think she was injured in this picture. We have had plenty of sessions and have repeated this position more then once. Her boobs are still there, uninjured, and I love them and her just the same.

Untie useless bondage around breasts then gag her and tickle...

If you are not into BDSM then maybe you do consider this as useless, but for a couple that enjoy that side of things, it is anything but useless. Her feet are tied off to her boobs so as she struggles to avoid the tickling, she tugs on her boobs. So she must choose to either surrender to the tickling and accept it, or struggle to get away and cause herself discomfort.

Again we love this element of our life, BDSM is a part of our lives and helped bring us together. If you are just into tickling, that is perfectly ok. We also do just tickling sessions as well, but for us we enjoy combining all elements from time to time.

OMG!! My eyes!!!

Seriously, I'm pretty much okay with what people do behind closed doors, but If I walked into a room and saw that on the floor, I would likely do the following:

1) Resist the urge to run screaming into the night

2) Whip out a pocket knife and cut the bonds between her wrists and ankles, and leave the knife for her to cut the rest of her bonds

3) Get out of there quickly and call the cops before the perp returns to the scene of the crime.

While I completely agree that that looks completely awful, if she was doing actual damage she would know. I had a tourniquet around my forearm when I cut an artery in my thumb and they had to stop the blood flow to stitch up the artery, and let me tell you how much that shit fucking HURT after only about 10 minutes. My hand was all numbed up, so that didn't hurt, and where the tourniquet was didn't hurt, but the space in between from my wrist to my forearm was HORRIBLE. It took everything I had not to rip it off. So, purple looks scary, but if she was doing real damage she'd be in real pain, and since she's right here to tell us first hand that she wasn't, I think we can all settle down a bit.

That said, some of the comments in here are hilarious, and even though I'm too lazy to go back and quote them all, I know at least one belonged to BrightEyes and one to Marquis de Sade. No surprise there :p

Im just curious if people think that this is unsafe/scary.. whatever... I dare you go to hogtied.com and then come talk to us :)

I mean really people. We arent experts but we're not stupid either. We know what we're doing and if for some reason something starts to feel off I'm released instantly. Period.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back