• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your profile...

robmic

Verified
I can't tell you how many profiles I've looked at only to find little or no description if the person that is the subject of said profile! Come on people lets start out right! Tell us things like your height, weight, etc. for starters. I know many of you (women especially), don't want to give out their exact location. I can understand that. I'm not saying your profile should tell it. Just a general idea like central Ohio, or coastal NJ, TX panhandle, etc. You get the idea. It tells someone from Colorado that they might be a bit too far away. And, god forbid, a photo of you, your feet, underarms, whatever. Geez, this isa tickling site, isn't it? The last thing, if this is one of your first posts, truth be told, people are going to be leery of you. You could be the most honest, sincere person in the world, but it just looks fishy. Try to get some numbers on the board posting before trying to hook up with someone here. Just my 2 cents.

you know what else is fishy, someone on the internet saying people should have pictures of underarms on their profile.

It's not exactly fishy considering this is a fetish site.... I agree however that more descriptive profiles would be nice. And I do agree there should be at least one photo of yourself that is half way decent. It's hard to meet people or even start a conversation with someone when you don't have much to go by.

It's not exactly fishy considering this is a fetish site.... I agree however that more descriptive profiles would be nice. And I do agree there should be at least one photo of yourself that is half way decent. It's hard to meet people or even start a conversation with someone when you don't have much to go by.

EXACTLY what I'm trying to convey! You don't have to be too specific, but you can give us an idea of what you're like, what you look like, and your interests. It's not being "fishy", it's what this site is about! Getting to know each other and our interests. BTW TicklishMike, there have been some smooth, soft female underarms that turned me on thinking about just how ticklish they might be! So, if that makes me "fishy", then so be it! I've found that the people that don't want to let people get to know them either have something to hide, or are just too lazy to do it.

You're making the assumption that these vague women want to talk to people here. Too many guys on this forum are over the top pushy and in any woman's face,I'd be vague as hell too.

You're making the assumption that these vague women want to talk to people here. Too many guys on this forum are over the top pushy and in any woman's face,I'd be vague as hell too.

I agree with you, but lets not bunch all of us guys together... And, really, with what I'm suggesting, there wouldn't be anything that would give away any specifics of them beyond here. And if they're bothered too much here, they can sic the Mods on them.
And, what I was actually looking for with this thread, was to draw out the lurker guys or the ones with 1 post looking to hook up to show themselves and tell us about them to show some credibility. I know it's not a fail-safe thing, but it's something.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back