• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Ticklish Girl M/f *adult*

I'm glad I came across this as it's hot hot hot!!! :angel: You are the master. :bowing: You may take me - and then I will take you. :evilha:

What I like about this is that it can be enjoyed from both the perspective of the lee and the ler. So often we have stories that are one way or the other, but not this one.

Excellent work.

What I like about this is that it can be enjoyed from both the perspective of the lee and the ler. So often we have stories that are one way or the other, but not this one.

Excellent work.

Good Morning and thank you so much for reading and your comments. I am so happy that you enjoyed it.

Regards, Nicole <<<<----

I'm sure I'm just repeating what everyone else has said, but this story was truly magnificent. Spellbinding:)

Nobody takes my breath like Nikki! She portrays all the sensuality of tickling that brings me back to this site again and again, the intensity of the experience, how delightfully sexual it can be, how beautiful and terrible and diabolical and heavenly. I want to be the man in her story.

I know what I want for Christmas: Nikki!

I've been VERY good!

the great thing about this forum is that every once in a while someone offers a piece or even a short tease that teaches people about the inner workings to this wonderful shared quirk of ours... i take away in this short sweet blurb more than years of wondering through these hallowed halls...

another great piece by a truly great and
talented writer

What an incredible fabulous erotic tickle story!!! I LOVE IT! It is so believable and so terrific, very sexy, very sensual and very incredibly erotic. Congrats. I totally adore and love your story. I am going to be a huge fan, love to read more of your stories very soon. Please keep writing, you did a excellent job Embraceable. This was a terrific tickle erotica story so thanks for sharing. Loved the details and loved the playful teasing banter and the spicy sexy dialogue-got to love it!!! Thanks again.

:bunny::tickling::tickling::tickling::tickling::wub::wub::wub::xpeepsofa:excited::excited::excited::imthedj::imthedj::imthedj:;):hello::hello::hello::couch::couch::couch::blush::blush::blush::happyhop::happyhop::happyhop::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

Oh my gracious, I am captivated by your seductive writing style, Nicole.
Wow-- this cause me very serious aching inside! I cannot wait to read more from you.

i submit, i submit... OMG that was great, but so are all your stories i've read. i've had that experience and long for it again. thanks.

Very, very nice Nicole. The reoccurring thematic line gives it simplicity. I like that. Sometimes, truly, less is more. Congratulations.

Bumping this one--deservedly. If you haven't checked out this fine woman's writing, you owe it to yourself!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back