• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youth Group Tickling II: Revenge (FFMM/M)

1evel

This is a follow on from my previous story here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?354800-Youth-Group-Tickling. Also the title 'revenge' is a bit of a misnomer as the revenge is the girls getting revenge over me getting my revenge in the previous story.

CONTEXT:
1. There is game that our youth group commonly play called 'Jungle Speed' (https://www.zygomatic-games.com/en/game/jungle-speed/). Basically, this involves players to flip a card from their own deck, going in a circle, and if one player flips a card that is identical in shape to another, they must obtain the totem in the middle (https://www.zygomatic-games.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/horspack2020.png) and bring it to their chest with no one else touching it, with the winner giving their cards to the loser. If there was more than one loser, the cards are dividing equally with the remaining cards under the totem in a 'pot'. The pot goes to a player to messes up most likely by grabbing the totem when they should. Each player leaves their flipped over card in front of them, and if another player flips their card with the same shape, both must obtain the totem. Now, while this is a game of speed and reflexes, sometimes two players reach the totem at the same time and must wrestle for it. It should be noted that child safety laws, rules and regulations, including safe ministry training, referring to physical abuse went out the window during this game between the male leaders and the male youth, especially the youth over 15 years. This is for four reasons: (1) The wrestling went pretty hard and blood and bruises have happened, (2) All the male leaders were in their 20's, mostly under 25 and most were ex-youth, (3) Some of the older youth boys were bigger and stronger than some of the leaders, and (4) The parents were very understanding of the physical nature and competition of young boys and men, and they were also on very good terms with the leaders, one of whom, Joey (26) was a teacher at my school.

2. I was the heaviest and strongest of everyone at this youth group and I occasionally flaunted this in a very mild and teasing way. The story of me being tickled in my previous story got spread like wildfire around the group as my giggly, tractable ticklish self was juxtaposed with how I presented myself.

3. Another thing to note are the house rules governing fairness in the wrestling. All girls, including the leaders, could use two hands to grab the totem, the boys from 12-14 could only use one hand if there was a girl attempting to obtain the totem, and boys older than 15, including the leaders, could only use one hand, unless all other participants trying to get the totem were boys older than 15.

4. Technically, this story is FFMMM/M, but one of the M's was 16 so I'll just write him out of the story because I'm not actually sure I can write his part in (please correct me if I'm wrong because no part of this story is sexualized)

TICKLING:
This particular bit of tickling occurred the day after my previous story and we were playing 'Jungle Speed'. We were having a good time with both Joey and I having all cards flipped over. This meant that if either of us won the next wrestle, we'd win the game. We were in the middle of a large lounge room with the couches moved back. The game had about 15-20 of us. Those that were still playing were all lying on our bellies on the floor. Now, another bit of context, their is Jungle Speed card that if flipped over, players attempt to obtain the totem based on the COLOUR of the shapes on their flipped over cards rather than the shape itself. This was flipped over by Liz, with Rob, Joey and I all having the same colour. We then dived onto the totem. Someone, I forgot who, grabbed the totem first, but had it ripped out of their hands by someone else, also forgot who, and it got sent across to the corner of the room, just behind me. Joey and I were closest, with Joey getting their first. I dove and reached for the totem however and grabbed the centre bit with my right hand. But before I could bring to my chest Joey fell and collapsed on my arm and curled around it with his back to me, lying on this left side. While technically he had his chest on the totem, I was still touching it. We were at a stale mate with me refusing to let go, and him refusing to get up and trying, but failing to pull back my fingers. I pulled myself closer him on the floor and started getting physical by slapping him on the back, trying to push myself away with totem in hand, reaching around to move his arm.

Joey then twisted around, grabbed my left arm with his right and shoved his left hand up my armpit. To say I squealed was an understatement. I made a very high-pitch sound similar to a 12 year old girl meeting their favourite singer for the first time. I immediately brought my arm to my side, but I did it so quickly I trapped Joey's fingers in my armpit. I didn't realise this predicament until it was too late. Joey started massaging his fingers in my armpit. Up and down, left and right, and making circles. Goddamn it tickled so much. I was writhing and twisting, with my legs flailing and kicking. NOTE: I didn't kick anyone because when Jungle Speed wrestling gets heated, everyone moves away to prevent them getting injured. My twisting and moving was no use because Joey still had essentially both my arms under control, there was little I could do. I also had Joey's fingers locked in my armpit, so I was basically dragging him around. I probably should've raised my left arm to make it harder, but when I get tickled, I don't think logically.

"NOOOOAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" I bursted out laughing, "STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIHIHIT!" As I was making a fool of myself, I managed a glance around. Everyone seemed to be enjoying this new form of entertainment. The girls were laughing and chatting about this new me. The guys and the other male leaders were smiling more out of embarrassment then amusement. I gathered what strength and willpower I had and simply shouted "PLEASE!" before immediately resorting back to giggles and laughter. This begging drove everyone else to laughter. His damn fingers were barely moving, yet I had been resorted to a sad, weak mess. It wasn't long before I started tearing up.

This happened for about 30 secs and I believe that Joey was going to let me go until I said "GEHEHEHEEHEHET OUHOUT YAHAHAHAHAHA DIHIHIHIHIHIHICK!!". Now this was a christian convention with a christian youth group and any sort of foul language was frowned upon. Joey paused and let go of my left arm, but still lying on my right one, and I collapsed on the floor, still giggling, but still a grip on the totem. With mock shock in his voice, Joey said, "Liz, Rose, can you believe that foul language?" With the benefit of hindsight, I could see what he was doing; He was the one that caught Liz, Rose and I tickling in my previous story, but I was so damned exhausted and I wasn't thinking straight. Now Liz and Rose had shuffled closer throughout my torture to get a better view and instantly dove onto me, and as soon as they started, I released the totem, not that it made a damn difference.

Rose knelled next to me and started stroking and teasing my neck and my underarms, but also my exposed FOREARM and my EARS? Who could ever be ticklish there? Me apparently. They were experts. Rose, slowly stroking my forearm and prodding my underarm was hell. Up and down, up and down with those damn talons of hers was a horrid experience. What made it worse was the fact that after a while, instead of using her index finger to poke and prod my underarm, she dove her thumb into it and massaged it. This sent shock waves throughout my body. I had tried pushing her away, but instead, i just lightly slapped her on the arms, legs and face. Where Rose was all light and almost sensual, Liz was just cruel! Liz, the strong of the two straddled my waist and started kneading and squeezing my stomach, abdomen and love handles. My response was full on hard laughter. I tried moving and wrestling, but damn, I couldn't do a thing. I watched her doing this and I had never been so scared of her. Her smile was cruel and her eyes dedicated

After about 30 seconds, I hit silent laughter; no noise except for a short, sharp intact of breath every 2 or 3 seconds. This was horrible, as I felt like I was suffocating. I also started full on crying. Not tearing up, but crying, with streaking running down my face. 30 seconds later, Rose asked Joey if I had let go, which I had so soon as they started. Joey laughed and said "Oh, yeah he let go when you started." Everyone started laughing then and Joey got up. I immediately brought my arms to my chest and curled up in a fetal position, still giggling. Rose then kissed me on my cheek and asked if I was fine, to which I responded "Yeah, but I'll-". I was going to finish by saying "-get you back." But Liz started squeezing my love handles, and I immediately sat up in instinct and grabbed her upper arms and started massaging them near the armpit. She immediately giggled and collapsed, which I used to my advantage, crawled backwards to the corner where Joey had just left. I braced myself in a very comical way, which others seemed amused by.

In order to make me feel better, Joey said that I should win that game, with the others agreeing. We then packed up went to lunch. There are some more tickle stories involving this group which I'll post if you guys want to hear them and if I can be bothered to.

NOTE: Before people start asking about the appropriateness of Joey being one of my teachers and leader interacting in this way, just know that he is extremely professional at all times with the exception of physical games, is an extraordinarily good guy and a good friend.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back