• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

youtube

cam1688

everytime i try to view a video at youtube, it says that my javascript is either turned off, or i need a new version of the macromedia player. my java script is on, and everytime i download, or update the player, it still doesn't work. does anyone know what im doing wrong? thanks for all the help! happy new years!

cam1688 said:
everytime i try to view a video at youtube, it says that my javascript is either turned off, or i need a new version of the macromedia player. my java script is on, and everytime i download, or update the player, it still doesn't work. does anyone know what im doing wrong? thanks for all the help! happy new years!

what type of browser are you running, Explorer, Mozilla firefox? also what version is it an older version?

If running Microsoft, go to tools
click on "windows updates"
and running the express version first, than go back and click on Custom upload.

mircosoft xp, with internet explorer, but i went to windows update like you said, and the screen never did anything, except remain blank. I even hit refresh about 5 times, nothing happened....

A multitude of things are possible, but examine two. First, your version of Adobe's Flash Player. Go to http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ and see what version it says you have installed (Look in the "Version Information" box). Let me know that number. Next, test Java. Perhaps your version is old and nonfunctional. Go to http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp and hit "Verify Installation." Tell me what Java Runtime version you have. One or both may need updating.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back