• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youtuber Ashley May's tickling bet!!!!!!

Numenor

TMF Expert
“Oh yesssssss…I did it again!!!!” thought Ashley after pulverizing her opponents in her latest marathon of Fall Guys. And who could blame her? Her long streak of victories was getting longer and longer by the day, to the point she was almost forgetting that night.

Almost. That night.

A shiver of fear caressed her spine, and her memory unwittingly flew back to that night

…the night that Alex and Shane destroyed her at Fall Guys. She was shamelessly taunting them when they started playing, and bragging about her superior skills.

“If you beat me, you can tickle me all night long, guys!!!! I absolutely CAN’T STAND being tickled, but this is never gonna happen anyway, I am gonna smash you!!!” she quickly wrote on the Discord chat, closing the sentence with several faces with tears of joy.

“Swear it!!!” Alex and Shaun hastily replied

“Ahahahahaha of course I do”.

Of. Course. I. Do. She shivered again at the idea of that night….she was so confident at the beginning of the session, so resolute, so quick….

….and then, the unthinkable happened. She just kept losing over and over again, like she was an absolute newbie…..”Ehehehehehe come on guys, gimme a break!!!! You just got lucky tonight, shall we play again tomorrow?”

“Yes, of course”, Shane replied

“But first, we are gonna claim our winning bet” Alex added “What are your most ticklish spots, Ashley”?

“Ahahahaha feet, armpits and tummy of course…but I have many other secret ticklish spots!!!!”

“Good” Shane intervened “I do like a challenge!!!! You are gonna have no secrets for the two of us once we have finished tickling your delicious body tonight!!!!!”

“Ehehehehehe come on guys…that’s so cute of you, but come on…I can’t let you tickle me….I am INSANELY ticklish guys!!!! “

“A bet is a bet” Alex intervened “And we are gonna make sure that you keep your word tonight!!!”

“Ahahahaahahaha how funny guys….oh my gosh, it’s so late sweeties….I am gonna go now….see you tomorrow for another match, okay? ��”

And she hastily dropped out from the session.

“Oh my gosh….that was intense!!!! I never thought I would have lost so badly tonight!!!” she thought, sipping some diet coke from a can. Ashley was looking gorgeous as usual that night. She wore a red plaid shirt, her favorite pair of jeans, and white sneakers. She never walked barefoot in her room, even at late night, out of fear of being tickled by her partner….she was horrendously ticklish, and even the softest touch on her soles was just an excruciating torture….her tender tummy and flanks were even more ticklish, if ever possible, and she purposefully wore flannel plaids as an extra protection against sudden tickling attacks.

She sipped some more coke. Her eyelids were so heavy….she relaxed on her chair and she closed her eyes….

The first sensation that she felt when she opened her eyes was a tight grip on her wrists. In an instant, she was completely awake and she saw two tall and muscular men standing in front of her, a sadistic smirk on their faces. The taller one was younger and had blond hair. Ashley recognized him immediately from his Discord profile picture: Shane. So, the bolding one with black hair had to be Alex.

Before she could find the words, Shane broke the silence: “Hello Ash!!! Don’t fret, we are not gonna hurt you!!!! We are here to collect our winning bet!!! Now, take your penalty gracefully and maybe we will release you before the night is over, even if you agreed to be tickled till dawn!!!!”

“Ehehehehehe”…Ashley said with an embarrassed giggle “that’s really cool, guys, but you know, you shouldn’t really be here…btw, how did you even manage to find me?? “

“Oh, that was easy enough” Alex said. “I am a cybersecurity expert when I don’t play Fall Guys….and Shane and I have a secret skill too”…..

….like a snake, he suddenly grabbed Ashley’s plaid shirt and partly unbuttoned it, exposing her delicious bare tummy and her perfectly shaped navel ….”we share a tickling fetish!!!!! “

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA whatttt..aareyoudoooooingggg..>SSSTAAAAAAAAAAPAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs, as Shane and Alex’s skilled fingers started attacking her armpits and her bare tummy….

…it was a mesmerizing view… their expert fingertips were dancing on her tender skin and vigorously poking her armpits to win the protection offered by her plaid shirt…it was like a love dance….but it was an absolute nightmare for poor Ashley!!! In a few seconds, she was already a giggling mess, hardly able to breathe between a fit of laughter and the next one…”AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA nnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa STAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLEEEAAAAASSSEEEEEE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA NAAHAHAHAAHAHA NAHAHAHATMYTUMMYYYYYY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I AM TOOO SENSISITIVE THEEEEERAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Not so cocky anymore, uh, Ash?” Shane taunted her, while his quick fingers were exploring every single crevice of her beautiful navel, and discovering every secret ticklish spot on her soft little tummy…..”And we didn’t even start to get serious!!!!”. He sank all ten fingers on her belly, close to her crotch, while Alex was skillfully tormenting her armpits and her flanks, occasionally going below her shirt to reach her exposed skin……

“NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH STAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP I CANTBREEEEEEAAAAATHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Ashley screamed, frantically fighting against the tight rope that was securing her wrists….frantically, and helplessly!!!”

“Oh yessssssss…..you are so sexy when you laugh, Ash….LAUGH!!!! LAUGH FOR US!!!! We are gonna have a great night together!!!!!”

“PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAASSSSSSEEEE I CAHAHAHAHAHAHANT TAAAAKEEEEEE ANYMOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATICKLLLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA….STAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA IAMGONNADOANYTHINGYOUWAAAANAHAHAHAHAHABUTNOMORETICKL..>>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Oh yesssss……this is music to my ears!!!!” Shane said. “I wholeheartedly agree, my friend!!!!”

“Don’t you agree, Ash?”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” this is all that poor Ashley could reply….it was gonna be a long night for her….then, with another snake-like movement, Alex grabbed her ankles and smirked……”Let’s get comfier now, Ash, shall we?”

“NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAAAAAAASEEEEEE LEAVE MYFEEEEETTTTTALOOOOOONNNNEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed, her cheeks blushed, tears of laughter coming down while her sneakers were rapidly removed to reveal her perfectly pedicured feet…….

Cheers,

Numenor

Patreon: https://patreon.com/user?u=84444618...gn=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

Order a commission here and fulfil your kinkiest fantasies!!! https://www.deviantart.com/numenor2019 or https://www.deviantart.com/numenor2019/shop/commissions

Or visit my premium galleries here
https://www.deviantart.com/numenor2019/gallery/88177194/nsfw-numenor-s-fetish-artwork
https://www.deviantart.com/numenor2019/gallery/89028755/numenor-s-fetish-3d-artworks
https://www.deviantart.com/numenor2019/gallery/85455081/numenor-s-celebrity-tickling-fakes
https://www.deviantart.com/numenor2019/gallery/85404148/celebrity-tickling-cartoons

Gumroad: https://numenor2019.gumroad.com/l/c...N6*MTY4ODA2OTc3Ni40LjEuMTY4ODA2OTgxOC4wLjAuMA
Bentbox: www.bentbox.co/showbox?gZvDMsPE (use promo code HWcNz to activate your exclusive 50% discount!!!!)

Ashley May foot tickled 2-HR.jpg

Attachments

• Ashley May foot tickled 1-HR.jpg
    Ashley May foot tickled 1-HR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back