• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zentiai In public

PhillyBondage

TMF Novice
Hi, I was gonna buy a zentiai suit and was considering wearing it in public some time. What do you think. I know i will get stares, but no on will know who I am. Is there anything illegal about it? Just thought it might be fin and I'm guessing people will have crazy reactions. Has any one gone out in public wearing one before? Any suggestions for if i actually do this? So if i was to do this, what would be a good place to try it? I would guess if I tried it at the mall some trigger happy mall cop would throw me out. Should i just try walking down the street? I'm thinking of sending a friend from the forum out first and watching the response lol. He might be a little more daring and less worried about his identity being reveled. Also, what should i use for footwear....sneakers over zentai don't look so good lol.

P.S. I know this is not tickling related but I know many of you are into bondage and such as well as other fedishs. I thought someoen here must have some experience.

Um...perhaps I'm being stupid, but what's a Zentiai suit?

EDIT: Aha!

zentai.jpg

I've seen street performers wear them, so given a certain context, it's not always "fetish-y". But it's not socially normal, so I would excersise caution, that is if you don't like verbal abuse hurled at you by people who think it is weird.

If people bother you, just say you are doing some experimental art piece, that always works. :) Did you decide what shoes to wear? What about boots?

Ok so if i was gonna buy one it would not be the first one that you see when you goggle zentai. I am thinking a solid color one. I also would not get one that shows my penis for public use lol. since no one knows my identity I don't think it will be to embarrassing. I can also handle verbal abuse, i was more worried about getting arrested or something.

If people bother you, just say you are doing some experimental art piece, that always works. :) Did you decide what shoes to wear? What about boots?

Haven't decided yet lol...My friend wants me to cd and wear heals lol. IDK, i obviously have never worn high heals in public and probably don't know how to walk in them. Boots might work but I would have to buy new. My only boots are disgustingly dirty from work. The material on the feet of the zentai suit would get wrecked if walked on right?

What the hell???

And people make fun of me for liking AC/DC!

I guess my biggest question is why?

Are you doing it for reactionary purposes? I guess that's funny as long as the suit dosen't cost an arm and a leg. Then you have been had and exploited no matter how you cut it.

You didn't specifically mention that this was a fetish, but if it is, then more power to you.

Just don't go down to your local head shop and caress hakey sacks, okay?

What the hell???

And people make fun of me for liking AC/DC!

I guess my biggest question is why?

Are you doing it for reactionary purposes? I guess that's funny as long as the suit dosen't cost an arm and a leg. Then you have been had and exploited no matter how you cut it.

You didn't specifically mention that this was a fetish, but if it is, then more power to you.

Just don't go down to your local head shop and caress hakey sacks, okay?

I like bondage and i think zentai is as close to public bondage as i can get, not really bound, but somewhat helpless. so yea it is a fedish. WTF about hakey sacks

Why force your fetish onto the unsuspecting public? Why not wear it somewhere appropriate - like a play party or public dungeon?

First off I don't think I am forcing them to do anything. Secondly, i dont know of any "play parties" and what do you mean by public dungeon?

It's just a big tight one-piece body suit made of some material or another? I fail to see what the harm would be.

I like bondage and i think zentai is as close to public bondage as i can get, not really bound, but somewhat helpless. so yea it is a fedish.

The only advice I can give you is that if you are under 21, then tell the authorities (when they show up) that you are just doing it to get a rise out of people.

If you are older than that, I suggest that you invest in a public performance licence of some type. It'll stop you from getting arrested and making the news.

WTF about hakey sacks

When I saw Artoo's picture, the first thing that hit me was "Jesus! They look just like a living hackey sack!"

Well.....

think this might be less acidic:
rainbowdr.jpg

I think the better question is: Who would you be less inclined to randomly punch in the face if you walked past them?

I don't want to piss on PhillyBondage's idea, but one thing I have adhered to for the last decade is that if they don't know about my fetish then I have no right to inflict it on others.

Though, I must have to admit that if all he is going to do is walk around town wearing it, and not actively trying to touch/accost/fondle anyone, then I stand by my original statement "more power to him."

He'll have to deal with the direct reprocussions of his actions. By that, I mean jeers, humiliation, catcalls, and maybe even threats from ignorant passers by, as a direct result, unfortunately.

Remember: the fetish community is pretty big in total, but very small in comparison to the "Vanilla Majority."

Considering I would quite happily wear the above coat...

There's nothing wrong with it, but what exactly is it?

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back