• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zero Two/Hiro (Darling in The Franxx) : Birthday Tickles (M/F & F/M)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Commission I did for someone over on DA

Zero Two/Hiro (Darling in The Franxx): Birthday Tickles
BY MrObscura101

“Good morning Birthday boy!” Zero Two grinned as Hiro walked down the stairs into the kitchen
“Morning!” he smiled warmly as she poured him some coffee which he drank while looking lovingly at his gorgeous pink haired girlfriend
“I’ve got lots planned for us today, so you eat your breakfast while I go get ready ok?”
“Oohh sounds interesting!” he smiled back excitedly. Zero Two then left him and went to their bedroom, taking out a box from the closet and began to get changed with a grin

“Ok Hiro, ready when you are…” she then called down and he came upstairs, upon opening the door found her wearing a red silk robe
“Happy birthday” she grinned as she undid it and allowed it to fall to the floor making his eyes pop out at seeing her in sexy pink lingerie that matched her hair
“Oh, wow that’s amazing…” he grinned
“And there’s more…” she grinned

Hiro watched as she opened the box and took out some padded restraints
“What are those for?” he asked as she climbed onto the bed and attached some of the restraints to the lower bed posts and secured her ankles in them
“You’ll see…” she grinned as she then attached her left arm to another post, before motioning to him to secure down her right arm
“Ok, I’m totally trapped” she said as she pulled her arms and legs, showing the restraints held “So now… I want you to tickle me”

“…What?” he asked, totally stunned
“Like I said, I want you to tickle me for as long as you want”
“W…why would I do that?” he asked, his face starting to blush
“Because I found those private videos on your laptop…” she replied
“What…I mean…” he stuttered in shock
“It’s ok, that’s what you like, and I want you to enjoy your birthday so here I am ready for you to tickle to your hearts content?”
“Are…are you sure?” he asked
“Yes, one hundred per cent” she smiled warmly “And if it becomes too much I will just say ‘Daiquiri’ as a safe word” she then motioned to the box “There’s some things in there for you to” she winked

Hiro grinned at his amazing girlfriend as he looked through the collection that she had prepared
“Ok then, let’s begin…” he said in a mock menacing tone as he took out a peacock feather then sat beside her
“ghghghgmgmgmgmghhh!!!!!” Zero Two squeaked as he began fluttering the feather against her stomach
“Oh, you’re gonna try and hold in from laughing huh?” he asked
“HHFHFFMM!!!!!!” she nodded
“Really? Let’s see how long that lasts!” he grinned as he continued using the feather with his left hand while his right hand skittered against her side
“GHGHGGMMGMGMGMGHHH!!!!!!” she squeaked a lot louder as she now began moving about trying to evade him

“Come on Zero, let’s hear that pretty laugh of yours…” he said as he continued
“NNHHHFFHHH!!!!!!” she replied through gritted teeth and shook her head, but he could see the smile forming on her lips and knew this was working
“OH MAN I DIDN’T KNOW IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS!!!!!” she thought worriedly, she had never been tickled for more than a few seconds at a time before, but now knowing she couldn’t stop the tickling without quitting was concerning her!
“Really?” he asked with a raised eyebrow “Well what if I did…THIS!” and suddenly he dropped the feather and dug all his fingers into her ribs
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!” she burst out laughing and her body bucked as much as the restraints would allow
“NOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” she then cried, thrashing around but unable to dislodge his probing fingers

“Aw coochie coochie coo Zero!” he said mockingly as his fingers skittered up and down her ribs as she fought unsuccessfully to knock him back
“GGEEEHEHEHTT AAHHHAWAAAHHYYY!!!!!” she cried
“No way, we’ve only just started… it’s still my birthday for another 12 hours at least!” he replied, sending a shiver down her spine when she realised that she hadn’t given a time limit for this!

Soon Hiro decided to try out her underarms as well, straddling her waist to keep her still and using his fingers against her
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA GEHEHEHEHHETT AWAAHAHAHAYYY!!!!!!” she cried as he slowly explored the hollows of her underarms, trying out one index finger moving lazily against each of them, then all his fingers in unison!
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAA STHAHHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!” she cried at this, before gasping when suddenly he picked the feather up again and moved it against her left underarm
“GAGAGAAHHAHAHAHADDD THHAAAKKKEE IIHHTT AWAAAHAHYY!!!!!!” Zero protested but the feather continued lazily moving against her soft skin

Zero then shrieked as Hiro started casually brushing the feather against her neck and ears instead which she had never realised would be ticklish!
“NOHOOHOHOHOOHOHO!!!!!!” she wailed, trying to evade it but no matter what direction she moved the feather would continue teasingly moving against her while his other hand kept on tickling her left underarm
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA STHAHAHAHAHPPP!!!!!!!” she screamed
“If you wanna quit then just say the safe word… I mean it’s only been ten minutes…” he shrugged, but Zero’s pride wouldn’t let her quit so quickly so she just glared at him
“NOHOOHOOO WHAHAHAAYYY!!!!!!” she snapped back
“I’m glad to hear!” he grinned as he repositioned herself to sit in between her spread legs

Hiro allowed her a moment to catch her breath before digging his fingers into her inner thighs
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, she never realised how ticklish she was there as he pinched and squeezed at them before bringing the feather back and slowly moving it back and forth between them
“NNOHOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!” she cried, struggling to close her legs and protect herself but the restraints easily held her! Hiro grinned as he listened to her frantic laughter and also how much she was pulling and thrashing against the bonds, not even realising that this was only the preliminaries!

Zero continued to cry and beg for mercy as he alternated between squeezing her knees and tickling her inner thighs, until finally he stopped, but any hope of him having finished were dashed when he moved himself off the bed and positioned himself at the end of it, gazing at her bare feet. Zero Two watched worriedly as he practically salivated over her size 8’s, she had gotten a pedicure the day before to ensure they were in perfect condition for him… and she knew exactly how ticklish they were…

“WAIT! CAN’T WE TALK ABOUT THHHHHHIISSSSSS!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!” Zero Two squeaked as the feather fluttered against her left foot, then laughed even more as his fingers skittered against her right arch. Hiro was enthralled as he watched her toes wiggle around before him with every touch like a dance just for him
“Having fun?” he asked
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!” she called back
“Too bad for you… I’ve got lots of toys here to play with!” he chuckled as he then took a can of whipped cream out the bag
“EHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE!!!!!!!!” Zero Two squealed as suddenly she felt the cold cream being applied to her right foot “THAAHAHAHATTSS COHOHOHOLLDDDD!!!!!” she protested but Hiro was too busy ensuring every inch was coated, then he loudly smacked his lips in anticipation

Zero Two gasped as his tongue began exploring the length of her sole, moving up and down to lap away the cream before planting several kisses there to
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAA OOHOOHOHOHOOO WHAHAHAHATT AHHAHHAHRREE YOOHOHOHUUU DOOHHIIHNNHHHNNGGG???!!!!” she cried out in confusion as she alternated between laughing and moaning as he kept changing tactics, then squealed again as his hand returned to tickle her other foot
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAH SATTAAHAHAHHAPPPP!!!!!! IIIHHHMM TTRRYYHHIINNGG TOOOHOHOO ENNJJOOHHYY THHHHIIISSSSS!!!!!” she cried, annoyed that she now couldn’t just enjoy the foot worshipping with all the tickling going on. Hiro meanwhile grinned to himself as he listened to her alternating laughter and moans before he opened his mouth wide…

“OOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!” Zero Two moaned loudly as suddenly he enveloped her big toe into his mouth to lick away the cream and plant several kisses against it before sucking upon it as well
“OHOHOOHOHOHOHOO WOHOHOHOOOWWWW!!!!!!!” she cried in delight… then shrieked with laughter when his fingers skittered against her arch once more
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA YOOHOHOHOHOHOOHUUU JEEHEHEHHEHEHERKKKK!!!!!!!” she cried out, but he didn’t care, he was already moving on to the rest of her toes to do the same!

She thought she might get a respite after he finished playing with each of her toes without stopping, but he immediately began applying more whipped cream to her right foot instead!
“OHOHOHOHOHOHOOH NOHOHOHOOHOOO!!!!!!” she wailed as she realised the process would now be repeated on her other foot! Only this time once he had applied the cream, he began pouring something else over her left foot
“EHEHEHEEKKK!!! WHAHAHATTTSS THHAHAHAHATT???!” she cried in confusion
“Some baby oil” he grinned sadistically as he held up a hairbrush

Zero Two leapt several inches off the bed as he simultaneously began licking away at her right foot while dragging the brush against her oiled left one
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA OHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHH MAAAHAHAHAHAHYYYY GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHADDDD NOHOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!” she screamed and thrashed around as she was forced to endure the absolute agony and ecstasy of the combined tickle and worship attack!

“How you feeling dear?” he asked when he had finally licked her foot clean and gave her a brief break
“hahahahahahaa… goohhnnnaa… maahhkke yoouuhh paahhay…” she gasped
“Hey, you volunteered… plus I think you’re actually enjoying this…”
“hahhahaa nohohooo iihh doohnntt…”
“Really?” he asked, noticing her very erect nipples poking through her bra “I think you’re lying…” he replied as he climbed back onto the bed and straddled her
“HEY!” she shouted as he undid the front button of her bra and it sprang open to reveal her breasts
“W…WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!” she then cried as she then realised that he had also brought two feathers with him…

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAA OOHOHOHOHOHOHOH NOHOHOOHOHOO!!!!!!” she screamed as the feathers gently moved against her nipples causing her to jolt around
“Tickle tickle…” he grinned wickedly as he continued, watching how her jostling made her perfect breasts bounce around
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA STHTHHAHAHHAHAAHAHPPP YOOHOHUHUU JEHEHEHEHHERRKK!!!!!!” she squealed but this only made him want to tickle her more before he leaned in and gently kissed her nipples
“WHAT AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHRRREE YOHOHOHOHOHUU…DOOHHIIHNHNHH….” she cried, although also began moaning loudly as well

Hiro continued alternating between kissing and tickling her nipples as Zero Two frantically tried to escape, torn between the tickling hell and lust of pleasure from the kisses
“OOHOHOOHOHOHO CHAHAHAHAHANNNT YOOHOHOHOUUU JAAHAHSSSTTT KKIIHIHISS THEHEHEEMMM????!!!!!!!” she cried desperately
“Sorry, my birthday, my choice of what to do!” he winked back as he kissed her left nipple once more, then tweaked the right one at the same time making her gasp in a mix of anguish and enjoyment. Once he was sure she was sufficiently turned on he moved himself down so that he was in-between her legs before pulling the strings on her panties

“HEY!” she gasped as her panties fell away and he grinned at her clit, then she shrieked as one of the feathers brushed against it
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!! THAHAHHAHATTSS TOOHOHHOO MAHAHAHAHCCHHHH!!!!!!!” she pleaded, but not having said the safe word he continued, grabbing a vibrator from the box and switching it on
“WAIHHHHTTT!!!!!!” she gasped, but then yelped as the vibrator was pressed against her clit

Soon enough Zero Two was ready to orgasm
“OOHOHOHOHOOH YYEHEHHSSS…YYEEHHSS… DOOHNNTT SSHTHHAAPP… DOOOHHNNTT STHHAAPPP…HHEE…HEYEEYEYEY!!!!!!” she cried, then wailed as without warning he stopped!
“Uh uh not yet!” he grinned as he went back to her feet
“NO!!!! YOU JERK! THAT’S NOT FAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAIIIRRRR!!!!!!!!” she tried to argue, then squealed as a brush returned to her still oiled foot
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA YOOHOHOUU JEHEHEHERRKKK!!!!!!!” she screamed again, but he didn’t care as he continued tickling away

Hiro then decided to have some fun as he proceeded to her other foot and suddenly dragged his tongue against it without stopping the brush!
“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA NOHOHOHOOOO!!!! NOHOHOHOOTT BOOHHTTHH!!!!!” Zero pleaded as both feet were simultaneously tickled! His tongue skilfully moving against the wrinkles of her arch as she tried in vain to kick him away, however he then opened his mouth…
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she found his mouth enveloping her big toe once again! Suddenly his tongue was swirling around it while his lips moved up and down to suck upon it as well
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA STHHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!” she pleaded, but he wasn’t going to yet!

As Zero continued laughing and straining around, wishing she hadn’t bought such sturdy bonds, Hiro was looking to something in the box he had been waiting to use
“EHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!!!!!!!!” Zero screamed as something moved against her clit, looking down she saw that he hadn’t moved, but now instead of the brush he had selected a large peacock feather and was moving it between her legs, it was just long enough for the tip to reach her clit
“HHAHAHAHAHHAAA NOOHOHOHHOOO GEHEHEHETT IIHHTT AWAHAHHAHAYYY!!!!!” she pleaded, the feathery tip softly teasing her clit, coupled with him sucking on her toes one by one, was maddening
“STATAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!” she added
“You sure about that?” he thought as he kept going, and soon enough she was building to an orgasm once again

“AAGAGHHRHRHRR!!!!!! HHIIIHRHRHROOO DOOOHHNNTTT STHHHAAAAPPP!!!!!” she pleaded when he pulled the feather away
“Stop… don’t stop… make up your mind!” he replied deviously as he gently bushed the feather against her clit and sucked on her toes for a few seconds more, then stopped again
“AHAHAHAHHAHAA COOHHMHMMEEE OOOHHNNN!!!!!!!!” Zero wailed in frustration
“Not yet sweetie, you have to do something first”
“WHAAHAHAHATTT!!!!!!????” she cried, desperate for a release now
“I want you to tell me that you love being tickled”
“WHAHAHAHAHAHAATT???!! NOHOHOOO IHHH HAAHAHTTE IIHHTTT!!!!” she protested
“Well… then you’re in trouble aren’t you…” he shrugged as he again lightly swiped the feather at her clit before sucking on her toes once more

Zero writhed about in agony, every swipe was just enough to keep her on edge but not enough to achieve a climax as he gleefully continued sucking, nibbling, kissing and licking at her foot as well
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OHOHOHKKAAHAHAHYY!!!!!!!!” she finally screamed
“Ok what?”
“OHOHKKAAAAHHY!!!!! IIHH LOOHOHOOVVEE BEEIIHHNNHHGG TIIHIHICCKKLLEEDDD!!!!!!!” she screamed out “NOOHOHOWW PPHLLLEEEEAAASSHHEEEE!!!!!!!!” she begged
“Well, if you like to be tickled… she said as he moved the feather away “I guess I’ll just keep doing that instead!”
“WHAT! NHOOHOHOO!!!! YOHOHOHOOHOHOHOUU BAHAHAHAHAHSSTTAAHHHDDD!!!!!!!” she screamed as he took a ball point pen out and moved it to her foot…

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA BAHAHAHASSTTAAAHHHDDD!!!!!!!” Zero screamed as the nib of the pen began moving against her left arch, leaving a line behind it
“Keep still, I’m trying to draw!” he said with a grin as he gripped the top of her foot with his other hand to hold it in place as he slowly drew random shapes all over her arch
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA STHAHAHHAHAHAAPPPP!!!!!!!” she begged
“No way, this is way too fun… you make a perfect canvas!” he joked as he started to draw a circle on her heel then turned it into a smiley face
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAA GAAHAHHAHAHHHAD NOHOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” she shook her head frantically

Hiro meanwhile was now using the pen to draw along each of the wrinkles of her arch, following the lines as she tried vainly to kick the devilish pen away but had to lay there laughing as he went on, then he proceeded to draw random swirls and patterns on the ball of her foot until they were all covered and he looked at her toes
“hahahaha… hhiihhrroo… mmeehhhrrcchhy…” Zero groaned, she was exhausted now, never having experienced anything like this! When she had watched some of his private videos she had figured it would be easy to endure something as simple as tickling but this torture was just inhuman!
“Wow you’re really desperate to end this huh?”
“y…yehehss...” she gasped hopefully
“Would you like a drink? Maybe a daquiri…?” he grinned, and she glared back
“NO…THANK YOU…” she replied through gritted teeth
“Ok then” he shrugged as her moved the pen closer

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA BAAHAHHAHASSTTAAHAHAHDDD!!!!!!!” she wailed in anguish as the pen’s nib moved against the base of her big toe, causing her to kick but he continued diligently on as he drew a smiley face on her big toe, then drew more of them on the others before doodling randomly on the spots in-between
“How you feeling?” he asked when he was finally done with his masterpiece
“hahhahahaa… khiill yoohohuu…” she seethed angrily
“Want me to do the other one?”
“NO!!” she wailed in a panic, then scowled as he grinned at her reaction “I’M GONNA GET YOU BACK FOR THIS YOU KNOW!”
“Only if I untie you…” he smirked as he kissed her before sitting back between her legs “But I’m not going to for a loooong time!”

Zero then watched helplessly as he switched the vibrator back on, holding it in his right hand, while in his left he switched on an electric toothbrush
“NO! DON’T YOU DARE TEASE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE AAHHHGAHAHAHAIIINNN!!!!!!!” she shouted, then lurched back as the vibrator made contact with her mound and the toothbrush head started moving against her left nipple
“Oh I dare!” he replied back as he began slowly moving the toothbrush around her nipple to tickle every possible spot
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA NOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!” Zero wailed as she was torn between the horrible tickling sensations against her quickly hardening nipple and the gentle, teasing buzzing against her womanhood

Hiro watched in delight how Zero writhed around before him, struggling to evade the vibrator and brush but unable to get away from either
“STAHAHAAAPPP TEEHAAHHSSEEHHIINNGGG MMEHEHEEEE AAHHLLRREADDYYY!!!!!!” she wailed in anguish as yet another orgasm began to build up within her
“I thought you said you loved being tickled?” he replied cruelly
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOOHOHUU MAAHHDDE MEEHHEEE SAAHHYY THHAATT!!!! IIIHHH HAAAHHATTEEE IIHHHTTT!!!!!!” she cried back
“That’s a shame… since this will probably go on all night” he grinned
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAAA NOHOOHOHOO!!!!! IHHHLLL DIIHIHIIEEEEE!!!!!!” Zero screamed, the thought of enduring any more of this torture was inconceivable

“Oh, don’t worry sweetie, I won’t be that mean to you…” he grinned as he pulled the vibrator away
“NOOHOHOOO!!!! NOHOHOTTT AAAGAAHAHAIINNN!!!!!!!” she wailed at the thought of being denied an orgasm once more, then gasped as he leaned in and felt his tongue on her clit
“In fact… I can be very kind…” he said in-between licks “And you’ll learn to love being my tickle pet” he continued
“OOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOOO YYEHEHEHHEHSSS…DOOOHOHHNNTT YOOOHHUU DAHHHRREEE SSTHHAHAHAAPPPP!!!!!!!” Zero shouted as she felt herself getting closer and closer to an orgasm until…
“OOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOH YEHHEHSHSHSHSHSHSHSS!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she finally reached a climax and an intense orgasm surged through her

“ooohoohhh…” she moaned loudly as she lay there in post orgasm bliss
“You enjoy that?” Hiro asked
“yyeehahaa…” she replied in exhaustion
“Good” he grinned as he then climbed off the bed back to her feet
“Wait…what are you dooohohohoohohohiinnggg…” she gasped as he began softly kissing her right arch
“Ooohohohh…yeheheahhh…” Zero sighed softly as his lips gently caressed her sole, followed by his tongue moving against her skin in random directions before he began gently sucking on her toes
“yyeeehhss…doohhhnntt sthahahaappp…” she moaned softly, the worshipping feeling incredible as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations… until suddenly his fingers skittered down her left arch

“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA NOOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!” she gasped at being wrenched from her blissful state and immediately tried kicking him away “WHAHAHAHAAYYY???!!!!!” she then cried
“Cause it’s so much fun hearing you squeal” he replied wickedly
“I’VE UNLEASHED SOME KIND OF TICKLE MONSTER!” she thought in a panic as he then grabbed something from the box… a roll of body tape and a bullet vibrator! Zero fought to kick him away but soon the vibe was taped to her arch
“HIRO I’M WAHHRHRHRHRHRHNNNIINHHGGG YOOHOHUUU!!!!!!!” she tried to say, only for him to switch it on causing her to shudder as it sprang to life.

As she tried to kick the vibrator away, he then held up two more bullet vibes and was able to tape them over her nipples
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THHAHAHAHAHRRNNN THHEHEHEMMM OOHOHHFFFF!!!!!” she begged as the vibrators kept on going
“Be back in a few minutes, don’t go anywhere!” he waved as he left the room
“NOHOHOOHOO COHOHOHMMEEE BAAAHAHAHCCKKK!!!!!!” she screamed after him

Zero strained to escape from the incessant buzzing of the vibrators at her body
“HAHHAHAHA HIIIIRRHOOO COOOHHMMMEE BAAHHCCKKK!!!!!” she wailed, wondering exactly what he was planning next, she didn’t have to wait long as he soon returned carrying a small bucket
“WHHAAHHHATTSS THHAHAHATT FOOHOOHORRR???!!!!” she asked worriedly as he sat down by her left foot and winked as he took out a wet scrubbing brush and dipped it into the soapy water he had prepared
“I think it’s time we cleaned away all these scribbles”

“NHOHOHOOO!!!! DAHAHAAMMNN YOOHOHOUU!!!!!” Zero squealed, immediately flexing her foot to try and get away from the brush inching closer and closer to her foot but it kept coming until…
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA BAHAHAHSSTAAHHHDDD!!!!!!!!” she screamed as the soapy bristles were dragged up and down her arch “GHEHEHEHETT IIHHTT AWAHAHAYYY!!!!!” she yelled, trying to kick it but he grabbed the top of her foot in one hand to keep it still and kept going
“Come on Zero, don’t you want your feet to be all nice and clean?”
“NNOHOHOOHOHOOO!!!!!!”
“Well it’s my birthday and I do” he grinned

Zero kicked frantically but the damned bristles continued tickling her skin and scrubbing her sole clean as Hiro moved to clean her arch, he went deliberately slowly, taking nearly ten minutes just to scrub her arch clean, then moved down to her heel to slowly scrub away there before going back up to get the instep and ball of her foot, each step taking another ten minutes and every spot eliciting shrieks of tickling terror.
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAAA NOHOHOHOOO MOHOHORREEE!!!!!!” she cried and gasped throughout, then lay there in exhaustion when he stopped
“But I still need to do the toes…”
“NOHOHOOO!!! DOOHNNT YOOHOHUU DAHAHAHRRREEE!!!!!!!” Zero growled angrily, then gasped as he indeed dared, scrubbing the brush at her toes and making her shriek as the bristles tickled the undersides as well as in between them no matter how much she scrunched her toes together

Once he was done, he looked over her now spotless foot
“Much better”
“hahhaahahaa yoouhrreee deahheaad…”
“Good enough to eat off of…”
“NHOHOOO!!!!!!” Zero wailed as his tongue began weaving against her arch “Ooohohohoohooo…” she moaned softly as he began worshipping her foot once more, gently licking and kissing at random spots before sucking on her toes

Zero leaned back and continued moaning now as his tongue and lips explored her toes again, and with the still continuous buzzing at her extremely sensitive nipples it didn’t take long for her body to react accordingly
“Oohohohohoh… doohohohnnttt yoohouu daahhrree ssthhoop….” she gasped, her hips gyrating now “Ihhm….ihihhmhm...iihhmhmmm goohhnnaaaa…AARRGHGHGHGHGHGHGG!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she loudly orgasmed several times in a row as he continued sucking on her toes
“oohohohohohohoooooo wohohohooowww…” she gasped in delight, totally spent

Hiro looked at his exhausted girlfriend lying there breathless and orgasmed out
“You ok sweetie?” he asked softly
“yyy…yehaahaaa…” she nodded weakly, every nerve ending was on fire and she felt like she had run a marathon
“Want to continue?”
“dahah…dahahqqaahhrrhihi…” she gasped and shook her head, she would have kept going for him but simply couldn’t take any more tickling or teasing
“That’s ok, this was great” he smiled warmly as he then undid the ankle strap on her left foot, then the right, he untied her arms and expected her to finish their session when she suddenly called out
“Wait…”

Hiro looked to her
“Ihh haaavvee oohhnnee moohhrree giihhfft…” she said, her voice hoarse from all the laughing “taahhke oohff youurr paannhnntts…” Hiro nodded and complied, undoing his belt and pulling them off
“unnhhdeerweahr tooo…” and he did so
“Uh… now what?” he asked, taking off his shirt to be as naked as her
“Don’t move…”

Hiro then gasped as she moved her now free legs and gently placed her feet either side of his cock
“ooohohohhh….!” he gasped
“Don’t think I haven’t noticed you catching peeks at my feet when I’m barefoot, I figured you should get to enjoy them in your birthday…” she said seductively. Hiro grinned in amazement to his perfect girlfriend, it was true that he was greatly attracted to her soles and often found himself looking at them whether deliberately or inadvertently … and here she was using them on him to!
“Best… birthday…ever…” he thought gleefully

Zero took care to gently move up and down the sides of his shaft, grinning as she felt him getting harder and harder with each passing second
“Good boy… you like my feet huh?”
“Yessss” he moaned softly
“More than any other feet on Earth?”
“Youuhhrrss ahhree theee oohhnnlly oohhneess ffooohhrr meeehhee…”
“Prove it!” she winked, pulling her left foot away and lifting it up to his mouth

Hiro immediately started kissing and sucking on her toes while Zero opened the toes of her right foot and began sliding his hard on in between her big and second toes
“oohohohohohohohh…” they both moaned loudly in mutual pleasure…

Zero continued moving her foot as he kept on worshipping her other foot, softly kissing and sucking on her toes He took a momentary pause and suddenly grunted as she stopped moving
“uuurrghghg…whahahtt?” he said in confusion as he looked down to her
“You want me to keep going you better keep on worshipping!” she ordered and he nodded, her foot felt amazing on him and he didn’t want her to stop so he began massaging her arch with his hands while his mouth opened and he began sucking on her big and second toes together
“ooohohoohh…goohhoooddd booohhoyyy…” she sighed in delight as she began moving her other foot once more

After a few minutes Zero stopped again
“whhwhahahatt iiiih doohohoo???!!!!” Hiro asked in a panic now she had stopped
“Nothing, I just want some attention here…” she replied, pulling her right foot from his hard-on and lifting it up to him. Hiro nodded and took her ankle in his hand to begin excitedly kissing her right foot as she moved her left foot back down to his shaft and placed it between her big and second toes before starting to move her foot again

“ooohohohohohh….” he moaned, his salvia acting as a lubricant for her toes as he kept on obediently worshipping her foot, sucking on her toes and running his tongue up and down her arch
“Ok… enough fun… give it back…” she said, even though she was enjoying the worshipping she needed both feet now and he released it, grinning in delight as both her soles returned to either side of his shaft and began moving once more in unison
“ooohohohohooo… yyeeyeehehheaaa….” he moaned loudly as he continued getting harder and harder

Zero knew he was getting closer to cumming now, his cock was so hard and throbbing between her soles… she could see in his face he was seconds from climaxing… then suddenly there was a gasp of anguish as she stopped
“WHHAHAHHAHAATT????!!!!!” he wailed in a panic
“Uh uh…” she said sternly “You think you’re getting off that easy after the hell you put me through?” she said
“But…but…” he struggled to say, barely able to think straight
“What’s wrong? All the blood rushed from your brain to somewhere else?” she said mockingly
“Yooohhuu…pphhlleeasasee…” he stammered
“No, I don’t think so… not yet at least….

Before Hiro had a chance to speak anymore, she placed her soles against his nipples and stroked them
“OOHOHOHOOHOO!!!!!!” he shrieked in response
“Aw does my man have sensitive nipples?” she grinned sadistically, she wanted to pay him back now even if it was his birthday
“YYEYEYEHHHSSS!!!!!!!” he cried, feeling his climax ebbing away with each second “PLLLELEASSEEEE….” he looked down to his member
“So pathetic begging like that…” she winked, then moved her left foot up and her right foot down, her right foot using her toes to lightly wiggle against the tip of his cock while her left sole brushed against his face

Hiro was desperate to cum now but knew he had to play by her rules, immediately he went back to worshipping her foot for a few minutes, then suddenly she placed her foot around the back of his neck and pulled him down so he was inches away from her upper body
“My nipples need some love to…” she said breathily. Hiro nodded and began gently kissing her left nipple
“ooooohhhh… gooohohhd boohhyy… kkeehhpp thhiiss uuuhhpp anndd maayyhhbbeee iihhll leehhtt yooouu cahahammm…” she cooed, her nipples being kissed was a huge turn on for her…

As Hiro continued kissing and sucking on her nipples Zero moved her hands downwards, Hiro’s eyes opened wide as she placed her left hand around his hard on and her right index finger began trailing gently against her clit
“mmmmmm…” she moaned softly as they continued. Hiro meanwhile began kissing her neck softly as well
“You’re the most beautiful girl in the universe…” he whispered in her ear “I love you…”
“I love you to…” she whispered back, then gasped as he cupped her breasts, gently rubbing her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers before kissing her lips in a long, passionate embrace

Zero released her cock and her clit to wrap her arms around his neck and return his kiss, the two of them continued their embrace for almost ten minutes, totally focused on each other and ignoring the rest of the world around them
“Wow…” they both gasped as they finally broke off the kiss and Hiro rolled onto the bed next to her
“This has been the best birthday ever…” he sighed contentedly
“I’m glad to hear… but I still owe you your last gift…”

Leaving Hiro lying on the bed Zero climbed on top of him and moved herself so that she was sitting in-between his legs
“ooooohohohohooh…” he gasped as she opened her mouth and slowly moved it against his cock, sliding her lips against the shaft
“wowowowwwwooohhh….” he moaned as she continued, her tongue slowly licking at the tip as well. Zero couldn’t respond but smiled at hearing her beloved enjoying himself

After five minutes of using her mouth to ensure he was fully aroused she opened her mouth before repositioning herself so that she could lift her legs up and place her feet on his lap
“Mmmmmm….” he moaned excitedly as her soles gently pressed against his cock and began slowly moving up and down
“That’s it… doohhnntt sstthhoohhoopp…” he gasped in delight as she continued, increasing in speed as he got harder and harder
“OHHHHH IIHHMM GOOHHNNAAHAHH!!!!!!!” he cried loudly before he at last climaxed

Hiro gasped in total bliss as he breathed heavily in relief at cumming, Zero meanwhile slowly crawled over to join next to him and placed her arms around his neck
“Happy birthday…” she smiled warmly as she began gently kissing him
“Thank you” he smiled back… already thinking of how much fun they would have when it was her birthday in a couple of months time

The end!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back