• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zoe Salmon (blue peter presenter)

Hi! I see you are a new member and making your first post. Welcome to the forum.
As regards your question, there is a process that you can go through to find out what you have asked. At the top of the page you will see the lists, of which this is one: http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=7105
In case you were wondering if she is on it, she isn't. But that brings me to the seond link, the observance of which will save you much flack from the odd short-tempered member of this forum: http://ticklingforum.com/announcement.php?f=17
There is, however, a Requests section where you are allowed to ask this sort of thing at will. No idea if anyone will read it there, but have a bash all the same.
Now don't go feeling bad - most of us here are a pretty friendly bunch and surely won't hold this sort of thing against you.
Hope to hear more from you in the future.
And by the way, who is she?

Bugger it! Nontkl got in ahead of me. He seems to type faster - or simply less.

Zoe Salmon:

zoe_salmon_1024x768.jpg

Presenter of Blue Peter, a sort of educational kids show here in the UK. :wavingguy

Well, she is quite a cutey! Hopefully she will get tickled on the show some time soon.

I can happily confirm that she is...in an episode of Blue Peter she underwent some sort of spa therapy treatment with a hand held vibrating thing (?). She laughed for much of the time and said that it tickled when it was rubbed across her waist and belly area

ttby2 said:
I can happily confirm that she is...in an episode of Blue Peter she underwent some sort of spa therapy treatment with a hand held vibrating thing (?). She laughed for much of the time and said that it tickled when it was rubbed across her waist and belly area

Yay! now if only someone could get a clip!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back