• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zoey Wrecked in the Stocks F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I always promise the models who have cried when tickled that they can have a shot at being a tickler. Well Jessie wasted no time in finding a volunteer, her best friend Zoey. 20 yr old Zoey is crazy ticklish, Jessie knows all of her spots, but Zoey isn't quite sure if her feet are as ticklish as her body. It doesn't take Jessie long to discover that her feet are her most ticklish area. Zoey cannot take anything, light tickles, hard tickles, fingers or brush, all drive her out of her mind. Jessie wrecks her bff showing no mercy whatsoever. Zoey is left a mess but is in good spirits in her post tickle interview, she vows revenge!

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• zoeywrecked1.jpg
    zoeywrecked1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,559
  • zoeywrecked2.jpg
    zoeywrecked2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 1,338
  • zoeywrecked3.jpg
    zoeywrecked3.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 1,058
  • zoeywrecked4.jpg
    zoeywrecked4.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 1,225
  • Zoey Wrecked In The Stocks Sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,881
I love everything about her! "Make it stop!" "You're killing me!" "It's not fair!" "My feet are so much more ticklish than I thought."

amazing video, great laughter, and great soles. no wonder your the best at what you do......

lol you're like wolverine XD

For starters Zoey has some world-class sexy feet. Her reactions to the tickling are very hot. For some reason it turns me on to hear the ticklee tell how bad it tickles, etc. Sexy tickle talk is probably the biggest omission made by clip producers. It costs nothing and enhances the erotic element for those who are turned on by it. I think that a lot of foot tickling fans like to hear this from the ticklees in clips. This is a near perfect foot tickling video and will definitely please the discerning foot tickling clip buyer. The tickler did OK for a novice, but I would sure love to see either Tasha, Kelli, or Tommy do the foot tickling in future clips featuring Zoey. I would love to see a clip in which her toes are free to curl, spread, and squirm. That would cause me to black-out from erotic overload.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back