• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mainstream Clip - Italian Renfaire - No. 1

jugglertx

TMF Poster
Every year in Canelli, Italy a renfaire is held. Fortunately for all of us, some of our Italian tickling friends have been attending this renfaire and have used a set of stocks during the event to tickle the feet of various female participants. Even more fortunate for us, they have also made video of their experiences over the past few years.

Here is the first of 5 clips taken from this renfaire. If you like real life tickling episodes, you'll probably enjoy these clips.

Note: all 5 are RMs.

http://members.aol.com:/jugglertx7/canelli1.rm

Happy Viewing!

[email protected]

I think this might be a very viable solution to the video/audio "crisis" is using an account with AOL. Yes, irony runs thick, because they're my mortal enemies...however, I've heard they've ramped up the amount of space that each member may used considerably.

I believe they charge about 10 dollars per month if you already have your own ISP. So for 10 dollars, about 30mb of personal storage space (just a guess on my part), that may not be such a bad idea, considering all the free hosts have all but abandoned their free services.

And to keep on topic, thanks for reposting these, Juggler. These are among my favorite tickling clips of all time. Marco is a pretty nice fellow, I wonder if he would mind us making a few more clips from his tapes? Just a thought.

Canelli Tape

I was wondering Jugg, if you or anyone else knows who I can contact to get a copy of the Canelli 2000 or 2001 tape. Any help would be Greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Gary

Renfaire Tape

Hi all! I've got the tape of the last two faires. Not the 2001 (I've been trying my darndest but haven't had any luck yet). As far as I know, the tape has 1999 and 2000 on it. Either that or it's 1998 and 1999. But does it really matter? =LOL= ANYWAY, if I can be of help to anyone, just post a reply or send an e-mail. :eek:)Teresa

*Clenched teeth* "The page you requested was not found in AOL hometown".:mad:
Juggler, if you could maybe, just possibly, email, if it's not to big, one or two to [email protected], it would be greatly appreciated.

Oblesklk said:
I think this might be a very viable solution to the video/audio "crisis" is using an account with AOL. Yes, irony runs thick, because they're my mortal enemies...however, I've heard they've ramped up the amount of space that each member may used considerably.

I believe they charge about 10 dollars per month if you already have your own ISP. So for 10 dollars, about 30mb of personal storage space (just a guess on my part), that may not be such a bad idea, considering all the free hosts have all but abandoned their free services.

AOL accounts come with 2 megs of space per screen name and 7 screen names per account. That's a total of 14 megs...not quite the 30 you thought, but still not at all bad. Another benefit of AOL's FTP space is that you can hotlink from it to post things here, rather than just posting a link for people to go to. That's a feature I'll miss now that we're changing over to cable.

Ann

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back