• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Variety Of Giggles Preview Clip

TC Videos

TMF Regular
Is anybody out there still wanting to see the preview clip for Variety of Giggles starring Playmate Elke? It's almost completed.

Oh, go on then, Kathy, you've twisted me arm.

Sure...

I would still love to see the preview clip.

I have purchased the video, but it has not arrived. So i would like to see a bit of what i'm getting.

I really appreciate you guys at TC videos for making clips, they really have helped me decide on videos.

Something else I've been wondering about, Kathy... Are there any plans in the works for the release of a DVD with your tickling video material on it? I don't think I'm alone in my interest at the possibility of such an item.

Here it tiz!
Compliments of my Uncle Steve!
Right mouse click on any of the links below,
then choose "Save Target As", then click "OK" or "Save"
It will download to your hard drive and tickle your pentium!

Location #1
Location #2
Location #3

Arches?

How did you manage to get Elke Jeinsen to do a video>? Was she into it? I LOVE HIGH ARCHES!!!! She has perfect feet..

I also think you should consider bringing out the material on DVD. I would be more willing to buy DVDS than videos and i am sure this would be the same for other people.

Nah who'd wanna see that.

Who would want to see a stunning former Playboy Centerfold chained up and tickled untill she can't breath. Hmmm...well...er...no one I can think of. Except of course for me Scooby, Dave, Marauder, Myraids, and...:)

I was thinking(now you know what that smell is), most people who come to TC probaly look at what you do in the same way many people see pro wrestling when thay go to be trained. Many people think that because the object of Pro Wrestling isn't to actualy try and hurt some on that, unless by accedent, nothing hurts. Not true, when you way over 200lbs and a 6'+ man toss's you over the top rope it's going to hurt regardless of his best efforts not to kill you. I would imagine alot of TC model first think that the tickling will stop as soon as it becomes intallerable. I figuer that's when TIB, or Queen Pricilla James realy turn up the heat. Am I right or not?

Here's hoping for DVD.

Since we seem to have two topics in this thread, let me add my voice to the chorus of those seeking tickling DVDs from the realtickling folks. I'm encouraged by the fact that the video-retirement notices I've seen from realtickling say that after a certain date the film will no longer be available *on VHS*.

I know I'm waiting for DVD to pick up a lot of titles I want. I suspect others are in the same boat. Any information on this front?

Having trouble and other playmates?

I've tried to save this clip but it seem to run quickly, and ends just as it get to Elke (when I save it not when I down load it). It is a great clips and I was wondering if you plan to have other playmates in your videos. Ally Bagget, Petra Vekaik, and others would be wicked to watch. Great work, this is one I truely want.

Bravo,Kathy it looks like another winner,will have me a copy ordered by the weekend.I agree DVD would be nice.And,again Bravo,TC you guys are the best.

Traveler

Top notch!

Kathy,

Just watched your clip a bit ago and I have to say that your work is of the highest quality! You guys and gals obviously put your all into these videos and it shows through this excellent clip! Keep up the good work and drop off more prezzies for us - you're the Michelangelo of the tickling world.

Cheers and many thanks, love one another, Lennon:angel:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back