• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture in SE Asia - FREE Movie Thread

After 9 pages of replies i'm still thinking why this thread is still in the video section...ther eis a little of everything! the only thing that was not touched is God and the church and the terrorists :D

Anyway...where are those clips? this should be a thread where we can download the promo clips and decide if we want to buy those clips or not...so where are the clips? LOL :D

Just to tell something from my real life experience:

1) usually the countries that are poor has girls at good price for any kind of preference; tickling is one of those so i don't see anything new in paying 3 bucks to tickle the hell out of a girl, when Nike and other big companies pay the brazilian and indian children (yes, children between 7 and 15 year old) to make the things that many people wear so proudly adn that paid in many sports store something like 30-40 US dollars; this doesn't mean that i agree of course, but is something that happen, so if is consensual for me is ok.

2) I had experiences with various countries like brasil, russia and china, and there is a big need of money, so anything is ok to survive (in russia many children eat a particolar kind of glue to fill the stomach ebcause they don't have anything else to eat; is true...try to find info on cities like Vladivostok); so with few dollars you can have anything; i wonder who is the person that pay somebody like a model in US or W Europe when is possible to hire somebody for less than 10 dollars.

3) i don't care what happen with the producers; is not my business so i'm not against anybody, but i would like to see some kind of reaction different from the usual comments like "you are out!" or "you are dreaming, those are onlly results of your imagination"....seems taht everybody became angry when you touch something like tickling with minors but nobody cares about the simple idea of [poor place=people that do everything for few bucks]; since a model in US cost 50 bucks for 20 minutes or less ( a cheap one or a college student, otherwise if you go in places like organized dungeons you can have a session with 2 girls for 1 hour for about 300 bucks) i would like to know that even a russian or chinese or brazilian model take the same money to do the same thing, even if she need money (to survive, not to go to college paid by daddy or to buy a new car).

[the fat and satisfied can't understand the skinny hungry man when he talk about food]; this is what a famous statist was used to say when he was talking about the relationship between the US and the african countries....

ok, now let's close the parenthesys.....when we will see some nice promo clips here? i love asian girls (expecially f/f :D)

Last edited:
footamateur said:
Anyway...where are those clips? this should be a thread where we can download the promo clips and decide if we want to buy those clips or not...so where are the clips? LOL :D

Look at reply #11. :cool2:

Hi guy, first of all great job, then
could you pleasily control the link of the doortied trailer clip? I tried to download but it seems there's nothing at the back end...it's the third trailer. Thanks for your attention ;)

P.S: I agree with peetickler, I mean: naturally if the models agree with this sort of treatment. I think that tickling someone till she pees is fun. It's the natural evolution and mixing of the conceptions of "tickle fetish" and "pee fetish". Certainly not everybody would agree with this vision...it's simply a thought of mine... :xpeepsofa

I support llaugher2001 statements

lets not talk tickling for a moment. let's talk about something else, something you are not into. Let's say it is something that for some reason you agreed to do and be video taped while doing for money. Not because you like it too much, but you decided it is worth the money. and then they make you "negotiate things and sign a contract" (if you are lucky). And then as things progress it becomes unbearable, and you just want to be let go. you do not want to be touched anymore. do you then have a right over your body, does your will need to be fulfilled, or does your body belong to that other person to do that thing to you even if you disapprove, till the hour is over? and if so, are you sure you are really a free person?

That girl in the clip was not just taken to the limits. you can clearly see from her reaction that she was taken beyond were she wanted to go. This is a response of a person who protests against having her boundaries broken.

Many people here stand behind the "innocent till proven guilty" thing. As if a scene where assault and exploitation are involved will have a little subtitle at the bottom saying "this girl is now being assaulted, here is a proof for you just in case you want to argue in a forum that it is wrong".

No, really, what DO you think Assault looks like?

I am going to go the opposite way from tickler_in_black:
Even if she had a contract and signed it (in the best case), and made a choice to take part in this video, and got paid for it, etc etc etc..: if the tickler refused to stop when she REALLY wanted it to stop than this is assault. Even if she agreed to it all in advance, NO means NO, and it doesn;t matter what she may have been paid for it.

But of course, I am wrong. I am, on the minority's side with llaugher2001. The Majority is always right, right? :-D

This is freakin ridiculous!!! 17 pages of hating and now one of the best tickling companies has ceased operations! I hope all you people who had 17 pages worth of hating to do are happy. :Grrr:

Whatever happened to this producer - I quite liked his videos.

Just throwing in my two cents, because I am a whore for imagined internet attention. Were TTSEA still around, I wouldn't buy their clips. Not only because they're not quite my thing, but because of the constant childish bickering and lack of self-control shown. On page one of this thread you could have brought a mod in to take care of things for you, but no. Also, I am intellectually offended by your use of statistics attacking the US and blaming us for your country's problems (wherever that is, since you refuse apparently to specify). Anyone with an ounce of understanding will read your arguments and be disgusted by your blame-shifting, question-dodging, and repetition of the basics and will hopefully on principle do all they can to not support your endeavors. Also, while you can't help who takes your side, people like this should be muzzled until they can provide proper, reputable sources:
Originally Posted by tkl-pen
... America has the highest rates of crime and drug abuse in the world, there is prostitution and sexual exploitation everywhere, men and women are often abused far beyond those in other countries

Do you understand what a rate is? Wordnet at Princeton has it as "a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure." You understand that the number of people engaged in crime or drug use is not the same at the rate of those things? You have to take the number of criminals and compare it to total population. God damn, this board needs more mods. And they should probate me as well, for prolonging an endless, stupid discussion.

lol guys why all da hatin in dis post

TL;DR: TTSEA lost my respect.

Sheesh - I just wondered where they went - sorry!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back