• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Carmen Electra Alert!!!!

todd30

TMF Expert
For those who have Howard Stern on demand they have a preview of episodes and shows for the month of March.
Finally after 6+years their showing the Carmen Electra tickle chair episode.
For those who know. The clip you have seen of Carmen in the tickle chair is from a short lived tv show that Howard had on Saturday nights. It was just a few minutes long.The long version was to be a two part episode on E!, the first part was a guy who gets in a bathtub with Benjy(a fat disgusting regular on the show) and scrubs his back for the chance to meet Carmen.
The second part was to air the follwing night with the whole 1/2 hour episode devoted to Carmen in the tickle chair. It never aired!!!
If you happened to listen to it live when it aired in October of 2000 there was a ton of tickle talk with Howard and Carmen , with Howard saying if she was his girlfriend he would make her his tickle slave and her begging she wouldn't be able to stand it since she was so ticklish .It's pretty hot!
What's funny is I was just about to cancle my subscription to Howard TV because he doesn't use the tickle chair any more and I have seen every tickle show howard ever did except for the Carmen Electra lost episode!

Tk 81

not sure how true this is. Cause I looked on the site and found nothing. HOWEVER, if this is in fact the case because maybe the site hasn't been updated yet, somebody needs to get that clip on here for the love of god and everything sacred and holy.

Oh man, i never had heard all that talk, I had only seen that episode on the CBS Show!!!!

March Preview

Like I said if you have Howard on Demand you can see a preview clip.Just click on a catergory(girls,girls, girls or sexy fun and games for example) and their is a title called March previews and you can see Carmen in the tickle chair along with other shows that will be premering in March.

any chance of you linking us to this because I looked on the site again and found nothing like what you described

TK 81 said:
not sure how true this is. Cause I looked on the site and found nothing. HOWEVER, if this is in fact the case because maybe the site hasn't been updated yet, somebody needs to get that clip on here for the love of god and everything sacred and holy.

Dude this is the TMF, if that episode airs, and somebody tapes is and is able to post it then it will be posted. Don't sweat it.

PS
SOME BODY RECORD AND POST THAT FUCKING SHIT MOTHER FUCKERS, I MEAN IT! IF I FOUND OUT SOMEONE COULD HAVE TAPED IT AND POSTED IT AND MISSED IT I WILL MARRY INTO YOUR FAMILLY... I MEAN IT!

Confirmed!!!!!!

It's confirmed. They announced it on there. The second it becomes available, we need to get it. This is going to be the Holy Grail of mainstream clips.

TK 81 said:
It's confirmed. They announced it on there. The second it becomes available, we need to get it. This is going to be the Holy Grail of mainstream clips.

I agree someone needs to get it, this clips will probably be the best mainstream clip EVER!!!

Actually the E! chennal aired it ONCE and ONLY once.
The CBS version was, as said before, cut up into a few precious moments.
I think Carmen Electra complained to Howard afterwards that the tickle chair segment made her look stupid & he agreed to NOT air it any longer.
This is only a rumor. This has neither been confirmed or denied.
Anyway, the fact remainsd that FINALLY we will get to the ENTIRE segment.

OMG don't tease me, this is freakin HUGE! An entire half hour of tickling content featuring gulp....sweat...."warm" feeling......."her?!?" :wub: The freakin minute and a half clip is one of the best mainstreams of all time, can you imagine an entire half hour?!?!??! Oh joy, rapture, complete carnal extasy; now for a complete physical to make sure the old ticker can take it!!! :veryhappy :redheart:

carmen electra tickled

hey if u go to you tube and type in carmen electra it should bring it up

Confirmed or not, someone should be at the ready for this. It's a considered relic, so you might as well give it a go...you know?

what the hell i found it

Are you people completly silly all type in to you tube is carmen electra tickled thats it will bring up all her clips try it. ITS NOT ROCKET SCICENCE

to ticklingfeet

ticklingfeet said:
Are you people completly silly all type in to you tube is carmen electra tickled thats it will bring up all her clips try it. ITS NOT ROCKET SCICENCE

Did you not read the last post I put up? All youtube has is the CBS one which was only two minutes long. And all her clips? There's only that stinking one!!!! The big deal about this one on Howard on Demand is that its the uncut one which has eluded everyone on here for years. So the truth is that you are the one that is in fact being silly because we're already aware that the two minute is on youtube. But there is no sense anymore in settling for that one when we can get the entire thing once it's added onto Howard on Demand this month. So I say this to you ticklingfeet, do you get it now?

So does anyone know the exact date of when it will start playing on Howard Stern On Demand?

I checked the On Demand web site, and it doesn't appear that the video is up anymore. Was I just missing something, or is it off now?

Also, is there anyone that was able to record it?

This REALLY pisses me off to no end, I tell ya.
When is it gonna be up? On the last freakin' day of March?
I check twice a day, every day.
Make sure you check twice a day. Once it comes up who knows how long it'll be there.

It's Up!!!!!

I just checked the website, and "Carmen Electra In Bath and Tickled" has just been added to the Howard Stern OnDemand list! For those who have it, get recording!! Hell, on top of Slaver Tickler marrying into the family of whoever doesn't post it, I'd be more than welcome to throw a little greenback towards whoever does. This is going to be the holy grail of everything.

I have Howard on Demand and watched the show!

It was outstanding.....see my brief synopsis in the mainstream section. It is a must see event! :D :bouncybou

Well what about the people that don't have access to OnDemand television (like myself)?

I've been perusing the newsgroups/torrents/anything I can find, and to my surprise, I haven't found it yet. If I have any luck, I'll cut it and upload it, but it's proving a little difficult, as for some reason my newsreader won't let me post to the groups.

If I stumble on to anything, I'll do my best to get it available to everyone. But we only have a month or so. We need the help of someone who has access to HSOD, if at all possible.

This event is too big IMHO to let disappear.

post it ffs :p

what about the people that don't live in the states, we can't get the clip with ouy your help

Okay. We know its the real deal and we have about a month before it disappears. We can't let the excalibur of mainstream clips just vanish. Somebody needs to get this onto the forum as soon as possible.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back