• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Pam Anderson Alert!!!!!

todd30

TMF Expert
Well I hate to excite everybody yet again but I just saw the HowardTV preview for april and they will be airing the Pam Anderson ,Nataile Raitano tickling episode.Now this episode has aired on E! but most people have just seen the shortend verison that is on this and other forums.
Also they will be airing the Gina Crews from Survior season I episode when she gets in a bikini and gets tickled in the tickle chair.
It's funny that I was just about to cancel howardtv and then they air the two episodes that I was looking forward to see the most.
I also don't think it would hurt if people emailed howardtv.com and expressed how happy they are that they finally aired Carmen and Pam. The more requests they receive for more tickle chair episodes the more likely Howard would use it on the show on occasion.

To bad

To bad the E! Crew was out when they got Jenny McCarthy in the tickle chair. I'd love to have seen that one.

My thing is, and don't get me wrong I loved the pam one, but I'm not so sure if this one on HowardTV will have much difference from the E! one. I just don't know how it would have anything that we haven't seen already. Not against it. Just not sure about if anything new will be shown.

On the subject of this I should point out, they seemed to waste no time putting it up on HowardTV. In case anyone was wanting to, it's up there.

Anything?

I'm guessing no one has been able to find the extended clip?

sorry

I hate to beat this with a stick :hipoke: But does anyone seriously know if there is an extended clip? I'm pam crazy all of a sudden!! :woot:

Major Pam Anderson Alert

I think that she was tickled look on Yaq's World i think he has whatg you are looking for Pam Anderson being tickled.

I think this episode is running until May 14th . I have Howard TV but no means or capturing it. I sure would like a nice high quality download on my computer before its' gone.

Get the whole pam anderson feet tickled clip.

Not the shortern one.

I didn't find anything on yaqi's site about pam. I am hoping the same people that helped us with the longer carmen clip can help us here.

Me too. It's said in the review that someone else tickled pams foot besides Howard and did a better job. So hopefully someone can find this. Its a bigger find than most think. Pam has pretty close to perfect feet in my opinion.

demelash said:
Me too. It's said in the review that someone else tickled pams foot besides Howard and did a better job. So hopefully someone can find this. Its a bigger find than most think. Pam has pretty close to perfect feet in my opinion.

Stuttering John tickled her and she said he was better than Howard. I'd have to believe there was something more than what we saw on E!. Right now, I just don't buy it.

I don't think pam was extremely ticklish on her feet, but she did admit she was pretty ticklish. And she had to be talking about her feet because she knew they were going to tickle them, so there would be no point in her talking about the rest of her body. Either way, i have to find out how well stuttering john did!! :couch:

Last Chance!!!

The Pam Anderson Tickle Chair episode ends today Monday May 14th.
Last Chance for someone to make a great extended clip for download.
I really doubt that it will ever air again.
Lets hope someone comes through at the last minute . Of course you must have Howard TV.
goodluck

I dout it...

If it gets raitings or makes money it will probably be up again some time. Stern will most likely put it in the vault for a bit and then bring it out again later. At anyrait I hope someone does get it and post it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back