• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eva Longoria

kingp

TMF Master
In the May 7 2007 issue of US magazine there is a blurb on their "Loose Talk" section of the issue from Eva Longoria. She is quoted as saying,

"I'm not averse to being tied up....I like a man to take charge. There's something very sexy about being submissive."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head!!! I had to re-read it a few times. With Salma Hayek now pregnant and with this quote, I think she just unseated Salma as my all time #1 on my list. I mean, maybe she wouldn't mind being a lee if she didn't mind the tying up.....man, I can't think of anything I wouldn't do to her...LOL

My mind has been daydreaming ever since

That indeed is a tantalizing quote.

And because it doesn't actually include Eva saying she's ticklish.....here's a picture I scanned myself that I've been meaning to post.........tell me what YOU think...Eva sure looks on the defensive, right? Why would she be on the defensive? Could it be that he's just been TICKLING HER??? Or perhaps he's just about to........and she knows it.......or maybe something else, you tell me.....

EvaLongoriaonthedefensive.jpg

(eva was also reportedly foot tickled when she was on "The Young and the Restless"....one of those probably-lost-forever scenes)

Yes, Eva really did have her feet tickled on "TY&TW." I just happened to catch that scene in the break room at work one day. One of the male characters was giving her a massage and he tickled her feet on purpose during the massage. He might have nibbled her toes or something, I can't remember now, but she definitely laughed. I just about passed out when I saw the scene that day...

Oh man, Bandit! Right on!!!! I never saw that! Thanks!!!

And thanks, Big Brown Eyes for confirming the scene I was talking about!

well anybody kno what was happeneing on "the young and the restless" when she was tickled because if you look on youtube there is 1 whole page of eva on that show. but i dont kno what im looken for...so does any have any closes or know who was in the scene with her??

kingp said:
In the May 7 2007 issue of US magazine there is a blurb on their "Loose Talk" section of the issue from Eva Longoria. She is quoted as saying,

"I'm not averse to being tied up....I like a man to take charge. There's something very sexy about being submissive."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head!!! I had to re-read it a few times. With Salma Hayek now pregnant and with this quote, I think she just unseated Salma as my all time #1 on my list. I mean, maybe she wouldn't mind being a lee if she didn't mind the tying up.....man, I can't think of anything I wouldn't do to her...LOL

My mind has been daydreaming ever since

First of all pregnant or not Longoria will never be in Hayeks league. Next Eva Longoria no, Eva Mandez, now thats a woman.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back