• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife gets it again in the card game.

usp45

TMF Novice
In my last post, "Wife Disrupts Party, Gets Tickled", it was suggested that some of the partiers should have taken turns tickling my wife's feet while she was being held down and that would of been great if they had the nerve to jump in there and take advantage of her defensless feet, but they didn't and surely missed out.
This next story, the guys involved did not miss out.
Last night, as part of our forplay I asked Kelley if she could remember a time she was tickled by the most guys at one time and she said that it was by about five or six guys at a party she went to with her sister back when she was already out of high school but her sister was a senior.
I had exersized great strength the last week or so by not asking Kelley about her stories so that she would be a little more enthused about telling me this story (I as much as I would like, I don't over do the story thing with her so she doesn't think it's the only thing that turns me on) and she without hesitation proceeded to tell me the details.
Kelley said it was her sisters idea to go to this party her friend was having and because she got into it with the guy she was dating, she decided to go with her even though she didn't feel like it.
When she got there, she found that there was only about fifteen people there and about two of them were girls who not long after,left the party which made theme the only girls at the party.
Kelley said the party was pretty dull and she quickly became bored while her sister was talking to the guy who had the party and she whispered to her sister she wanted to go but to keep the only girls there, one of the guys gave Kelley and her sister a couple of beers.
Kelley said there was a group of about six guys there playing cards
of which she knew from school and one of them was the guy who helped her ex boyfriend tickle the hell out of her (same guy in my previous post where they got her in the living room at her parent's) over a year prior to this night.
Some of them said hi to her and spoke briefly to her but the guy who had tickled her said "don't I know you?" and she told him "I don't think so "
and he said "oh yeah, now I remember" and gave her an evil grin.
That brought back the memory of how bad they tickled her that time and hoped he wasn't thinking of tickling her again and to avoid a situation, she walked away and met up with her sister who decided they were going to stay at the party and since her sister drove she had to stay and decided to have another beer.
Feeling a little tipsy and bored, she said she decided to try to have some degree of fun and due to her usual quest of always being the center of attention, went back to were the guys were palying cards and figured she get attention there.
As beautiful as she is, it didn't take much to distract the card players and to get things strirred up she would stand behind one of the guys and ask what the cards he was holding meant and she would say out loud what the cards were.
They told her several times to knock it off but kept it up and made the mistake of saying "what are you going to do about it?" thinking they probably weren't going to do anything until the one guy said " I know what we can do about...I happen to know that Kelley just loves to be tickled... I think we should tickle her and maybe she'll let us get back to our game".
Kelley said they all turned and looked at her like they were going attack her and they did just that.
She remembered backing away from them as they started walking towards her and she told them "don't you dare tickle me" and as she turned to run into the living room, they caught up with her and tackled her to the floor where they were able to hold her down quite well.
Kelley said she fought desperatly by kicking at them when they tried grabbing her ankles but they as she put it "swarmed" all over her and it took all of them to hold her down which I beleive because she is a fighter now when it comes to being tickled.
The one guy, "Rick" I think she said was his name who tickled her before
told her they were all going to pay her back by taking turns tickling her feet and he instructed the two guys holding her legs and feet down to take off her shoes and socks.
Kellley said there was no use in trying to hold out from laughing and immediatly begged them not to tickle her feet. She said she told them "you guys please, please don't tickle my feet, I'll leave you alone!"
I thought "yeah right, they're at this point now and they are not going to tickle this beautiful girl's feet because she's pleading with them not to?"
Kelley said she would twist her ankles around to keep them from getting her tennis shoes off but they just pulled them right off along with her socks.
By now I was so turned on thinking about the anticipation of them tickling her barefeet that I was about to explode as she was stroking me and she knew I was ready to go and knew I was getting jealous as hell and she obviosly loved it.
They wasted no time getting down to business and once they had her firmly pinned in place one of the guys went down to her feet and started tickling her feet causing her to burts into laughter.
This first guy tickled her feet she said only for about two minutes before she heard another guy say "ok, it's my turn" and he wasted no time tickling her feet either.
All of them she said tickled her feet for about two or three minutes each and then came "Rick's" turn to tickle her and she said he had the other guys flip her onto her stomach and he got on the back of her legs and started his turn.
Kelley said he must of been really into tickling my feet because he took his time and took the longest, maybe about ten minutes.
"He started on my ankles and heels and then down the sides" she said, and I asked her how she can remember it happening like that and she told me she can remember all her ticklings like that because they were so intense.
He finally made it to the soles of her feet and he spent about two or three minutes softly tickling her then after that he increased the pressure to the point where she was laughing and screaming for him to stop.
He finally quit and he said "Kelley, anytime you want to bother us playing cards, feel free to do so..." and the rest of the guys laughed and they went back to the card room.
Kelley looked at her sister and said "you were alot of help, you could of tried to stop them" and she told Kelley she got what she deserved and Kelley then told the guys she was sitting between on the couch that her sister was ticklish and that they should tickle her and they both took her up on that and pulled her sister off the couch and pinned her to the floor and while one held her wrists over her head the other sat on her waist and tickled her ribs.
Kelley said she helped by holding her sister's legs down. I asked my wife
if more than one of the guys tickled her at the same time and she said they didn't, just one at a time.
She asked me if I liked that story and I said of course and knowing that I get turned on and jealous at the same time she likes to take advantage of it and loves to try to make me jealous.
Kelley said "you know damn well you couldn't stand to see someone tickle my feet" and I said "sure I could, what's the big deal?" and she said " o.k., what if I ran into my ex-boyfriend, the first on I had who loved holding me down while he tickled my feet for what seemed like forever, and I told him I wanted him to tie me down and tickle me?" I immediatly got so turned on again that I started to get on top of her and she said "no you don't, your going to hear me out!"
"What if I did run into him and we started talking about old times and how I remember he used to love to tickle me and what if he asked me if I was still ticklish and I told him he would have to find out for himself and what if I told him we could get a room at the nicest hotel in town and he could see what it was like to tie me down and tickle my feet with a feather?"
By now I am going fucking crazy and she said "you could handle him tieing me down to something like the chaise lounge in the room while I was wearing a long black dress and strappy black high heels?" I said "it sounds good to me" or something like that, I could barely talk and she continued " can you imagine him sliding off my shoes while I'm telling him to tickle my feet as much as he wants and not to stop no matter how much I beg him to, can you picture me laying there, unable to move while he waving a big fluffy red feather all over my barefeet making me laugh and laugh and laugh?"
"He would probably tickle me all night to make up for lost time, don't cha think?" "He'd probably tickle my feet with pointy end of the feather too, but worst of all he'd use his fingers on the bottom of my feet....he really knew how to make me laugh by tickling my feet relentlessy...and I 'd prbably pass out from laughing so hard" I told her before I fuckling pass out we need to make love, and it was preety damn explosive. Hearing her talk like that to me I think is better that actually tickling her and she knows this and she does a great job of it. Until nextime, have great Memorial Day weekend and thank a Vet for serving our country.

Once again a very fine story. I love hearing these tales of your wifes experiences. The detail makes it like you are really there. Can't wait till the next story

Good job dude. Love the last part where she taunts you about being tied and tickled by her ex - bad girl, lol! It's no good mate she definatly needs to be tied and tickled, go and make it happen . . . make sure she has her nylons on with those strappy heels though!

Thanks for sharing that! I am glad you have a great way to share your time together and it is always good to hear of someone loving another enough to make them happy. I always enjoy hearing you recall her memories. Have a great weekend!

terrific post! :xpulcy: Thanks a bunch for taking the time to write. You are so lucky to have a wife who caters to you like that!

Incredible post! Loved that last part too where she is questioning your ability to handle some other guy tickling her feet. My wife asks me the same things if I could handle seeing her feet tickled say at a Renfair by a bunch of guys. She'll also sometimes ask if I'd like to watch her best girlfriend and her taking turns tickling each others feet during a toenail painting session or pedicure. Really gets me turned on in no time flat!

wwehtfeettickle said:
Incredible post! Loved that last part too where she is questioning your ability to handle some other guy tickling her feet. My wife asks me the same things if I could handle seeing her feet tickled say at a Renfair by a bunch of guys. She'll also sometimes ask if I'd like to watch her best girlfriend and her taking turns tickling each others feet during a toenail painting session or pedicure. Really gets me turned on in no time flat!

My earlier coment aplies to your girlfriend too.

Glad you enjoyed Kelley's story and how she likes to challenge my ability to handle me seeing some other guy(s) tickle her, for some reason she doesn't seem to think I would, but I have assured her that under the right circumstances I could handle it, I think.
I posted my first story the other day in the stories section called Football Fantasy Tickling in which Kelley came up with the story and is told in her words and she did a pretty good job of firing me up and getting me turned on/jealous.
She told me the other night that she has come up with an idea to see if I could really handle another man tickling her by simulating her making arrangements to have a work associate help her make a tickling video for me and that the whole proccess would take about a week for her to tell me and she would start by setting up a lunch date with him expalining to him about the video and she would come home and tell me about it, then the night before she would have the video made she would lay in bed and talk to me about what this guy and some of his friends would do to her in the video, and on that following day she said she would leave for a couple of hours to have the tickling video made and she would come home looking exausted like she had actually spent the afternoon at the mercy of her new ticklers and she would tell me about the experience as if it really did happen.

Hey usp, I'd be glad to help in any way that I could. Maybe I could "test the waters" so to speak by tickling her before she makes the video. Just the kind of giving, caring guy I am.(*smirk*) :feets:

Seriously, I love to read your posts!

Just re-reading this old story. It's older, but still so damn hot! Thanks, USPS.

great story again!
Any pics of her ticklish feet?

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back