• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexiest Asian, Carmen Foot Tickle

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Wow, Carmen has VERY ticklish feet, she goes beserk at just the thought of someone tickling them! She was so desperate to escape the stocks she bit me! That only prolonged her torture, you will love as she violently jerks and tries anything to escape the tickling! I had to teach her a lesson, so after biting her back on her feet, I sign my name on her BEAUTIFUL size 6 1/2's and tell her that I now own her feet! No Asian is sexier or sweeter than Carmen, and her feet are to die for!

You can find the full length video on my clips4sale store, it will be available late tonight! : Tickle Abuse

She sure has a crazed feel about her. Or a crazy feel. Seems strong to , enough to bend over like that and bite you Tommy. And nice tender footbottoms. Love it. :xpulcy:

This clip is mesmerizing. Carmen's feet are really , really pretty ( LOVE those toes! ) & her reactions are quite fun to watch ( reduced to biting?!?! ... she musta been desperate for those tickly-sensations to end ). Oh ... & did I mention that she's easy on the eyes , as well ...?

Thanks for giving us another lovely LEE to fantasize about , Tickle Abuse.

I am blessed, beautiful girls keep finding their way to me to be tickled, I must have died and went to Heaven! I have a STUNNING model coming tomorrow, and having Carmen back tomorrow as well, couldn't wait to tickle her again! So please leave me any suggestions of what you would like to see me do to her feet!

Good job,Tommy !!! :cool: :cool:

I just hope that you tickled her feet again after writing "Tommy's Feet" on her soles(ala Ms. Anderson),and I hope to see more of her(being tickled again). :happyfloa :happyfloa :cool: :cool:

She's a cutie, you need to try and get her to sign up here so we can all talk to her!

Carmen would love to talk once in a while, she is busy in school but I am sure she can make time. I am getting her back today, dont you wish you were here! I cant wait to tickle her again, and watch her mercilessly tickle another girl

Hey TA,

Any chance of you putting these clips together on a DVD and offering them up for sale.

lol.. she is a wild little thing ain't she? I'd love to see those feet in some sheer stockings. She is definitely a hottie don't let her get away! :woot:

How about going to a Halloween costume store and buy her (and other models) some police uniform, princess clothes, etc and tickling them with those costumes on? Or buy her a business suit to make her look like a business executive. It may add a little variety and excitement.

O, I found out that you already got the idea. On first page on tickleabuse.com, there ia someone dressed as Snow White.

I love costume stuff, will do some more in the future. Just did another few videos of Carmen, one where she is in a business suit with nylons, HOT! I also tickled her in my coffin, did a lot of armpit and navel tickling. This time I did the navel tickling myself and made sure it was good! She is my favorite model to work with by far, she's a doll. I even let her tickle me, man is she ruthless!

I am waiting till next week to put her newest video sample, Carmen in a business suit with sheer nylons. It is SEXY! It's just foot tickling, a longer video as well. I use so many different types of women, that I dont want the forum to be filled with Carmen samples, though many of you would not complain! I know I wouldnt! Someone here actually thought that I use Carmen all the time, my clips4store has the best variety of models of any store, so I regretfully say that Carmen's next video will debut next week!

Hey Tommy,

A bit of safety advice for you. Put a pole up and tie Carmens waist to it so she cant bite you. That had to hurt man. Hahaha.

Hootus

Excellent clip - I presume her wrists were strapped to the chair where we couldn't see them - I would love to see this girl spreadeagled flat on her back and squirming as you tickle her pretty young feet.

Tickle Abuse said:
I am waiting till next week to put her newest video sample, Carmen in a business suit with sheer nylons. It is SEXY! It's just foot tickling, a longer video as well. I use so many different types of women, that I dont want the forum to be filled with Carmen samples, though many of you would not complain! I know I wouldnt! Someone here actually thought that I use Carmen all the time, my clips4store has the best variety of models of any store, so I regretfully say that Carmen's next video will debut next week!

Some upperbody tickling in that suit would be sweet! There's nothing like tickling and unwrapping a fully clothed cutie like that. Especially with a skirt on, yum.

Tickle Abuse said:

I see this clip is now available. Can you provide a few more photos before I order the "Carmen Collection"? Greatly appreciated.

Oh my, her begging would have even encouraged me more to tickle her feet. Cute victim :).

I am blessed, beautiful girls keep finding their way to me to be tickled, I must have died and went to Heaven! I have a STUNNING model coming tomorrow, and having Carmen back tomorrow as well, couldn't wait to tickle her again! So please leave me any suggestions of what you would like to see me do to her feet!

I have some suggestions.. but they may be too intense for the main audience :)

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back