• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samantha Brown in Mexico City

hindsight2020

I don't visit here too often, but when I saw this thread in the Mainstream List, I'd thought it was time to get back into the swing of things.

I've included two versions of a clip from Samantha Brown's new show "Passport to Latin America", with the episode where she's in Mexico City.

In the segment, she goes to see some kind of spiritual healer at an indoor market. The tickling portion is included in the attachments below - one for faster PCs and the other for slower machines.

To better appreciate the context of this scene, I also uploaded a longer version of the clip on MegaUpload and SpeedyShare:

http://www.speedyshare.com/410736995.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U9TZFFRP

Glad to be of service.

Last edited:
Great Job!
Many here will be thankful for all the different ways to have to download this clip.

Rob

I love Samantha Brown. Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Yeah , I kinda like her , too. I loved her reaction to this guy touching her foot ... seems like she'd be a great LEE. :D

Thanks so much for posting this clip , hindsight2020.

Thanks for posting that. I love that she asks the guy how to say "Ticklish" in Spanish.

Freaking AWESOME!!!:bouncybou
I'd love to have Sam's feet in a set of stocks with her toes tied back & a pair of cats licking her ticklish soles. She would go out of her mind.

Here is another one of Samatha Brown.
Some of you might already have this, and some might not.
So hope you enjoy it.

Aloha, John

Anyone have this classic clip? I think it's been overshadowed by the fish pedicure clip which is longer but I always loved her reaction in it and the tickle talk. If there was a mainstream tickling clip hall of fame this one should be in it I believe lol.

Anyone have this classic clip? I think it's been overshadowed by the fish pedicure clip which is longer but I always loved her reaction in it and the tickle talk. If there was a mainstream tickling clip hall of fame this one should be in it I believe lol.

Ask and ye shall receive, my brother.
View attachment Samantha Brown_Passport_MexicoCity.mp4

Here are her other two clips as well.

1st clip: View attachment Samantha Brown_x264.mp4

Fish pedicure: youtube.com/watch?v=BB25LFy-f7I
(or download here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u3ds...gets_her_feet_nibbled_on_in_Cambodia.mp4/file )

There is yet ANOTHER scene that's probably lost to the ages, as described by a TMF member whose name I did not preserve, but this was the alert's wording:

hey, this one episode she was at a health spa and they did a full body wrap on her. Well they told her to relax, so she closes her eyes, and then she start laughing and she says its kind of hard to relax when your crew is tickling your feet.

Last edited:
View attachment 614733

1st clip: View attachment 614734

(or download here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u3ds...gets_her_feet_nibbled_on_in_Cambodia.mp4/file )

There is yet ANOTHER scene that's probably lost to the ages, as described by a TMF member whose name I did not preserve, but this was the alert's wording:

hey, this one episode she was at a health spa and they did a full body wrap on her. Well they told her to relax, so she closes her eyes, and then she start laughing and she says its kind of hard to relax when your crew is tickling your feet.

Thanks bro! Really appreciate u.

View attachment 614733

Thanks a lot!!!

And the topic is from 2007, thankfully it was kept by you. Thank you again!

View attachment 614733

By the way, here is the video of Samantha Brown's fish pedicure:

Part 01:View attachment Sam Brown gets her feet nibbled on in Cambodia_Trim_Trim.mp4

Attachments

• Sam Brown gets her feet nibbled on in Cambodia_Trim_Trim_.mp4
    5.7 MB
I just noticed that I put both parts in the post up here. I just put the tickling parts...

The first video is the first part. The bottom is the second...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back