• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Janet Jackson is Very very Ticklish!!!!!!

gscott2679

TMF Poster
I'm at work today and I turn on my computer,went to my AOL Television section and the very first item was Tyra Banks talking to Janet Jackson about taking showers or staying clean. Tyra asked Janet if she could smell her, Janet said yes and raised her left arm exposing her bare armpit. When Tyra got up to walk over to smell her armpit Janet started to laugh and dropped her arm down. She raised it again and when Tyra started sniffing her it tickled Janet and she laughed really loud.:2poke:

In some previous post on this site I read that Joan Rivers stated that Janet Jackson had "the most ticklish feet in Hollywood". I don't know if it is still here though.

My freinds aren't into Janet...

I have some friends who aren't into Janet because they say she looks to much like her brother WackoJacko. They do have some features in commong, and I'll never understand why Janet would get her nose done like that. However Janet doesn't look anything like Mike where it matter, and that laugh was way to cute for me not to want to strip her bare stap her down and go to town on that tight bod of hers.

I have some friends who aren't into Janet because they say she looks to much like her brother WackoJacko.

im def with your friends LOL and i thought i was the only one who thought this! i do like some of janet's old tunes though ill admit.

Thanks for the link dosdal, and thanks gscott2679 for posting in the first place! Has anyone been able to save this clip?

Funny, I just watched this clip on youtube today and I thought the same thing...she has got the cutest laugh ever! :)

Doesn’t seem ironic that Tyra had no trouble being seen sniffing someone’s armpit on national TV, but would not allow herself to be tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back