• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Bodyshaping info--

db88

TMF Expert
There was a Bodyshaping episode a few years back that I forgot to post anywhere-- two of the girls, Mary Jean and Paige, were laying on their sides with Mary Jean down by Paige's feet. They were talking about something and MJ just reached up and tickled Paige's foot THROUGH her workout shoes and socks, and Paige twitched her foot and let out a little squeal and then giggled for a little. It was cool that it actually tickled her; wish she wasn't wearing shoes, but it still worked! One of my favorite Jennifer Dempster (not Dumpster) tickling scenes, and there were quite a few, was one where she was on her side and you could see the excellent curve from her hip up to the ribcage (I love that curve that shows up when a woman with a beautiful body is in that position!) and one of the guys (Rick) ran his finger up her side-- the reaction was incredible-- not anything violent, it was just in the way her whole body quivered, I mean you could actually see the shiver run all the way up her body from her lower legs to her head, plus it was a great closeup shot of her whole body and face. She laughed for quite a few seconds after that one. Another one featured Kiana Tom, who was also tickled quite a bit on the show, usually on her triceps, sides or stomach. She was doing some excercise on her knees and Rick reached under and tickled her stomach, saying, "can you feel it working right there?" and she said, "I can feel you tickling me". There was also a girl named Kimiko on the show and Mary Jean tickled her stomach while she was on her back, just before a commercial break-- cute squeal and giggling. Damn, I keep remembering more scenes-- Jennifer was doing some kind of leg excercise and one of the girls, using two of her fingers, pointed out the muscles being worked just above Jen's knee by lightly running her fingers up and down that area. Jen laughed and said it tickled, and the other girl smiled and apologized. I like the Jen scenes where one of the guys lifts her up so she can hang from a bar and do knee lifts and other stuff-- the guys love to poke her stomach when she's up there. There are other scenes but I can't remember all of them now-

below are pics of Paige, Jennifer, Kiana, and Kimiko

Paige
http://www.sportsgirls.net/fitness/images/pl201.jpg

Paige
http://www.sportsgirls.net/fitness/images/pl107.jpg

Jennifer (love that curve!...)
http://www.sportsgirls.net/fitness/images/dempster.jpg

Kiana
http://www.bodyshaping.com/bodyshaping/kiana.html

Kimiko
http://www.bodyshaping.com/bodyshaping/kimiko.html

db

You wouldn't happen to have seen any tickle info on Kathy Derry have you?

No, sorry- I've never seen any of the girls from Fitness Beach or Co-ed Training tickled, it always happens on Bodyshaping.

db

Wow!

Great thread, db88- almost too much information! I think I will have to read it several times before absorbing all the different events you mentioned. This is a subject of which I once posted some information. Here is a link to it. In the Jennifer Dempster clip that was posted on this site, Rick tickles her and she remarks that he gets her everyear. I get the impression that this is more likely an understatement than an exageration. It's too bad they don't rebroadcast old episodes, because it sounds like an absolute gold mine. I've only seen the one 'Dempster incident,' but I think it's a great clip and she has a terrific reaction. Now we actually have got Rick connected to 5 different incidents, a tad more than what would constitute a mere coincidence. Did you ever see Kiana Tom laugh or have a ticklish reaction in any of the tickling incidents involving her?

Kiana is ticklish on her stomach/sides and triceps, at least. Yeah, she laughs, but she's not as sensitive as Jen. Rick loves tickling the girls, and then Pete became a regular on the show (he's the one who tickled Jen in the underarm clip and also Danielle's triceps in the "excertickle 2" clip, which I don't have anymore, but I'm sure someone out there does. Danielle's reaction was pretty good in that clip. Oh, and they DO show reruns of Bodyshaping; I've seen the same tickle scenes quite a few times. At least they used to do reruns- I just moved and don't have cable yet so I haven't been able to watch the show, but I remember one time a few years ago I saw three tickling scenes in one week! Bodyshaping is great! Another Jen scene I just remembered-- Rick and Jen were doing an indoor workout and Jen was on her back doing crunches and raising her knees and rick started tickling the middle of her stomach; she laughed and kicked her legs up and down, another good scene.

db

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MARY JEAN TRAETTA EVER GOT TICKLED ON THE SHOW? SHE IS VERY HOT FOR BEING IN HER FIFTIES! PLUS, WITH THAT SEXY ACCENT OF HERS, THAT WOULD BE SOME LAUGH! AS FAR AS SEXY LAUGHS GO, I WOULD PUT HER UP THERE WITH FRANS DRESCHER, KATHLEEN TURNER, AND DOLLY PARTON.

Does anyone have it?

Anyone got an MPEG of Kiona getting tickled. Don't tease me with RM's or if your unable to post clips. PLEASE post this soon if you can.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back